It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the game is played...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
d3v

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello eveybody, I'm new here and would like to breifly expalin how the Illuminati 'play the game' to advance their agendas and what is coming for the human race and most importantly, I expalin how you CAN very easily stop this impending evil and ultimatly win the fight of good vs evil.

Firstly, the "terroist threat" is one big fat lie and is being used as an excuse to further advance the NWO agenda and to also eat away further at our basic rights and freedoms (Patriot Act specificly).

Yes there are the odd extremist here and there that will blow soemthing up or kill someone but every major terroist group and terroist attack throught histroy has been carried out by the Illuminati and its servent groups such as the CIA by using peoples or groups of people we call "terroists".

Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Al Quieda, ect, ect... there all funded, trained and ran by the CIA to cause problems and incidents, ala 9/11 and the Oklahoma bombings so that the govemrent can then offer the soulution to the problems they have covertly created and THAT soulution advances their agenda.

Problem-Reaction-solution.

Just look at how the German goverment used the Pro-Nazi terroist group to cause a string of bombings in Berlin so that the goverment could then declare germany a police state which it sadly is today.

Other examples are how Hitler firebombed his own headquartes and blamed it on his opposition to FURTHER increase is immense popularity to the German populace (I think that was the reason).

There are countless examples like this throught history and they will continue to use this effective manipulation tactic as long as people remain ignorant to it.

THE WEB OF GROUPS AND THE ILLUSION OF "OPPOSITION".

In order for the illuminati to control the world, they have to control each countries goverments and also infiltrate every major position of power, control and influence.

They achieved this goal the moment they set foot on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago and when they did, us humans thought they were our gods and imagine how easy it would of been for them to take control of the planet and do whatever they wanted.

The illuminati are an alian race from another planet that have the appearence of Reptillians.

When they came here, the interbred with Aryans, blue-eyed blonde hair people which in-turn, created the 12 bloodline families which still exist to this day.

The Windsors, the Roschilds.. just two of the families that control the world behind the scenes.

Yes the queen mother is indeed a shapeshifting reptillian, so are anyone who belong to the Illuminati bloodline.

I have personaly seen a shapeshifting reptiod in my life and it was the scariest experiance i've ever had.

Now the web of groups that the Illuminati have are groups such as the CIA, FBI, British MI5, MI6, Isreali Mosad, ect, ect, ect.

These groups appear to act independantly for their countries goverment but really, they are all controlled by the same force; the Illuminati and not only these groups but every single group remotely like it.

They own everything, basicly.

Now for the "illusion of opposition".

Conservatives, democrats, Labour, The Tories, East, West....

All these groups may appear to oppose eachother and be on differant sides but behind the scenes, they are controlled by a single force, the Illuminati.

The purpose of oppositing entities gives the Illuminato a massive advantage becuase they can play these groups out like a puppet show.

I'm sure you can see the advantage they have when the masses are under the Illusion that these groups are opposing eachother.

Now lets move onto their ultimate goal and how life will be like when they reach it.

Their ultimate goal is a system called the New World order which is a system that achieves the following goals...

1. Consolidate everything.
2. Commercialize everything.
3. Classify everything.
4. Claim everything.
5. Control everything and everyone.

This system is nothing less than a complete enslavment system of the human race.

We actually live in the NWO as we speak, only without the bars.

When the NWO system gets a tighter and tighter grip over us, each prison bar will appear untill every bar appears and we are trapped.

They will slowly and incrementaly implement this system into our society over a long period of time by using their manipulative methods such as the problem-reaction-solution method i explained obove.

A very, very, very good example of what life for us all will be like if the New World Order system is fully implemented in all its glory is the excellent PC game called half life 2 (at the begginging).

It will be nothing short of living in a minimal-security jail.

Now I'll tell you how you as an individual can stop this evil system from continuing.

Three words: Learn the truth.

Thats it, just learn the truth so that you can not be manipulated into there methods.

When you know the game, how can you be fooled any longer?

Also, you might think you are a no-body and cannot stand a chance of stopping such a global system but YOU can. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
We actually live in the NWO as we speak, only without the bars.

I've often wondered about that. Could it be that their advancement is beginning to show now only because people are beginning to wake up to their agenda?

If people were to live forever in ignorance, I wonder if "the bars" would have ever appeared?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
how to sperate fact from fiction? how to distinguish truth from deceat? where have you obtained your information dev? step one in clarification is to really sort out the cold hard facts of each and every allegation. congress will spin you in circles endlessly in the hope you will forget all inquisitive desire. we can over come this with our collective will and determination as seekers of truth! something thats becoming drastically hard to pin point i am afraid.

d3v

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thats a good question that leads back to the reason why the Illuminati took over this planet in the first place.

David Icke believe that the Illuminati reptilians devleoped a DNA defect either accidentaly or by an experiament gone wrong.

Either way, there whole motive for coming to earth in the first place is to create a hyrbrid human/reptillian race so they can carry on living.

I personaly believe this as it gives them the motive, without it, they dont have one.

It also gives the reason why so many children and people are abducted everyyear either by the reptillian themsevles (alian abduction) or by Illuminato servents.

There is also supposed to be dozens of secret undergroup bases beneath the USA that are said by many ex-workers to be the "depth of hell" and expalined what they heard and saw when they worked down there.

Screeming and revolting genenitc experiments. Some say they detatched the soul from the body.

Almost of all them say the same thing though. Huge long rows of prison cells full of woman. I bet you can guess why.

Anyway, thats my opinion of their overall motive.

"Complete control over the population has always been a foremost goal of all goverments and ruling institutions throughout history"

d3v

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
how to sperate fact from fiction? how to distinguish truth from deceat? where have you obtained your information dev? step one in clarification is to really sort out the cold hard facts of each and every allegation. congress will spin you in circles endlessly in the hope you will forget all inquisitive desire. we can over come this with our collective will and determination as seekers of truth! something thats becoming drastically hard to pin point i am afraid.

Well I dont mindlessly believe whatever i hear, if it dosent sound right then i'll either completely ignore it or if it sounds semi-right then i'll look for more sources.

Indeed we need to use our collective mind. The 100th monkey syndrome will aid us in our quest for freedom.

Keep spreading the truth and evil will perish and humanity will be free.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I feel a lot of people are awakening these years.....a lot of people START to really wonder WTF is going on
People are sick of living in a world like that so people start to search and find so informations (NWO, secret societies...)
But the elite know really that just a small portion of the population will believe that...When I talk about it, people look at me like I'm a total freak. So that is not a threat for the NWO
Just look at the FLu shot, like 65% of people I know had the FLu shot recently....people follow what they are told to do on the news and everything else is crap. We are just a small part of the world who actually believe in the NWO and all but we have to wake-up the rest
Amelia

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
When I talk about it, people look at me like I'm a total freak.

Welcome to the politically insane elite brought to us by Bill Frist!

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice to have you aboard.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What is real and what is illusion?? The truth about what's going on on this planet just plain sucks. That's why we all need to create the best little world of our own in homes and with our families.....and eff the rest!!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
What is real and what is illusion?? The truth about what's going on on this planet just plain sucks. That's why we all need to create the best little world of our own in homes and with our families.....and eff the rest!!

Easy to say.....
I tried to do it, but I have to work, worry about bills, watch the news...how can we forget we live in a world of crap!
If we could just be free of money.....that would be great

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have personaly seen a shapeshifting reptiod in my life and it was the scariest experiance i've ever had.

can you share this experience with us ?

Either way, there whole motive for coming to earth in the first place is to create a hyrbrid human/reptillian race so they can carry on living.

they can space travel, interbreed life forms from different solar systems (mind you, a cat and a dog can't even produce offspring) but they couldn't fix their own DNA ? they couldn't find out if even 1% of their population didn't have the defect and breed 'em like bunnies ? that would seem to take less time and effort

[edit on 13-1-2005 by radagast]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That's why we all need to create the best little world of our own in homes and with our families.....and eff the rest!!

this is what has to be done, completely self-sufficient and sovereign from the power of authority. when you control your entire life then you become the government. there is talk of governments absolute control over all things people depend on such as, food, water, health supplies. if each and every indiviual can attain these things indipendantly then that would be a stark blow to the governing infrastruture that is dependant on the reliance of those below them. entire communities working towards self-sufficiency would really put a dent in their plan, i reckon.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
d3v, can you share your experience with the shape shifter ? any specific details ?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well i liked everythign that d3v had to say except for the Illuminati, i think the whole idea about the Illuminati being aliens is ridiculious. and let alone all that other crap
thats just ****ed up.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ohgr
think the whole idea about the Illuminati being aliens is ridiculious.

i think that too,
the group may think they are related to aliens or something, but i doubt that they are hybrids or something

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
DV3, where is your proof that these 13 elite families are reptilian?

I believe there are 13 elite families who control the monetary system, government, peoples minds, television, you name it I will find a connection just because I have devoted so much time reading, exploring, and researching the new world order, the illuminati, the council on foriegn relations, trilateral commission ect... The 13 families ARE the controlers, ARE the puppet masters, but by all means, I cant see how they are "shape-shifters." My mind is open to possibilties, but that concept I just cannot grasp.

Here is my theory on the reptilian theory. "They" and by "they" I mean The Illuminati/New World Orders' ect... have discovered that many folks such as Alex Jones, Myron Fagan, Jim Marrs just to name a few have discovered and un-cloaked a lot of what "they" are planning on doing. One way "they" are fighting us(the ones who want and seek the truth) is by creating more ignorance. David Icke is one of their key tools. Icke has come out and said he was Christ at one point, so that right there makes me feel like he is a bit off the wall.

"They" have used Icke against us. Not only does the whole "NWO" conspiracy seem INSANE to most people, "they" have made it seem even more ludacris than it already seems to most people. "They" use Icke to make people believe that the New World Orders' (Illuminati) are shape-shifting reptiles from outer-space. What will people think when they hear that? When I mention anything about government conspiracy to begin with to someone who has never been awakened, they instantly deny any words you say. Add the reptiles to the story and it becomes a science fiction, or even better a fairy tale.

My point here is, you need to step away from David Icke. He is nuts, and a major tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want evidence of the New World Order, and The Illuminati start researching things that have some credibility and dont come from a loon like Icke who thinks he is God.

First try listening to Myron Fagan's lectures... just type his name in a search engine and you will find his lectures on "The Illuminati and The Council on Foriegn Relations"

Also try and do a lot of research and listen to Alex Jones's radio show mon-fri at www.infowars.com...

I have read many books on this topic, and the best so far is Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy"

Enjoy reseaching it, and deny ignorance. Also quit reading David Icke's jibberish.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wheres dv3....

theres so many unawnsered questions.

oh well, put this thread in the trash bin

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

I have got to hear this.

Can you tell us about it?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I have got to hear this.

Can you tell us about it?

see the problem is he hasn't responded to any of these questions...

his last post was the 12th, but i dunno i guess i'm just nerdy enough to where if your not going to respond by then, then you are just not going to

df1

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The way the game is played is by the "golden rule". He who has the gold, rules. Ya'll can play your fantasy games of chasing reptiles, snakes, lizards or whatever, but it is just not that complicated or bizarre.

If you want to find the real "powers-that-be" all you need do is follow the money.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
[Well I dont mindlessly believe whatever i hear, if it dosent sound right then i'll either completely ignore it or if it sounds semi-right then i'll look for more sources.

Keep spreading the truth and evil will perish and humanity will be free.

Well said, d3v: even if it does sound kinda right, read between the lines. Pretty much everything is fishy to me these days!

Does anyone here know about the Spaceman? He does an amazing weekly show. He's awesome and delves into many subjects all related to this discussion. u2u me if you're interested and I'll tell you how to find him.

[edit on 15/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join