It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Nuclear Strike(S) Or Bombings! Dirty Bombs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've finally decided to share more as it seems to help me boost the signal, the Old Man as I will refer to as the harbinger is a repeated occurrence.

We were on a roof top of two cities, I will begin with the first and end with the second.

As I came upon the roof top I saw two chairs and a table in the middle with a bottle of Cognac on top and two glasses, over the top of one of the chairs I saw the black hat and knew that it was none other than the old man.

Upon coming in front of the roof I looked down to get a general picture of the building and possible street view, what surprised me is the letters on some of the advertising signs. Ladies and gentlemen we were in Japan! I saw the distinct Katakana and Kanji on the signs most of the buildings around us were white and cream vanilla color.

While I turned to face the old man I asked him as to "Why am I here?" as always he did not reply but merely pointed with his right hand towards the chair to his right in a very like "Please sit down manner". So I then bugged him with more questions he just smiled and that's when I said "I guess you're just gonna be a mute always huh?" thusly I took my seat in the comfy brown leather chair.

He then poured the cognac into two glasses and handed me one, tilting his glass in a toasting like manner, I then put down the glass and said "No thanks, I don't drink" and followed with a pondering "Now why am I really here?". He pointed towards the city skyline and winked as I observed I must say it was a beautiful view the sun was rising, the birds were chirping in the trees below us and suddenly things went wrong.

everything went quiet the serine type of quiet, the birds stopped chirping and that's when I felt the building shake and a piercing ringing sound, with some sort of massive alarm going off in the city including the car alarms. All of a sudden there was a flash, my vision became blurred and my skin felt hot!

As my vision came to I saw a towering pillar of smoke with what looked like a mushroom cloud left over, the clouds that were there were no longer there it's as if someone swooped all the clouds from the sky. I turned to him in anger and yelled at him "WHY! WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS? WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS? IS THIS SOME SICK TWISTED JOKE?" he looked at me with his hat in his hands, stood up, put the hat on, straightened his tuxedo a bit and he gave me an odd look with his classical wink.

What's more notable is that the moon was full yet again and I could see it in the sky, like a early morning moon. As the old man started to walk towards the roof entry door, I went after him but he closed the door and as I went to open it, instead of seeing the stairwell I saw something else.

It was a door within a door leading to another roof top, but this rooftop looked like a garden area with a small pond filled with what seemed like Koi fish. In front of the pond was a small bench he was sitting there and it was yet another city skyline I was looking at, I was still angry at him for what happened behind that door in Japan.

I yelled at him in anger and because he wasn't talking it made me even more pissed off and full of rage, he patted the bench with his hand gesturing for me to sit down. As I planted myself on the bench I tried to calm down and asked him "What's the point in all of this? Please tell me why?" and another explosion went off it was similar to the blast in Japan but it seemed weaker somehow and as I tried to come to, and look for a sign of some sort indicating where we could be. I noticed a plaque on the stone railing of the rooftop, it seemed either Thai or Taiwanese.

I turned to the man expecting him to be sitting on the bench but instead he was standing in front of me, I looked at him with sadness and asked him "Why?" as a tear rolled down my cheek. He grabbed my right hand and rolled up the sleeve of my shirt, that's when he pointed at my birthmark, smiled and winked yet again. He let go of my hand turned around and began to walk towards the door locking it behind him, when I walked towards the door opening it wondering if there is more to see. The only thing I saw was a stairwell...

Who is this old man? and What does my birthmark have to do with it all?
edit on 3/27/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected ALL Caps

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

PLANNED NUCLEAR STRIKE(S) OR BOMBINGS! DIRTY BOMBS?

No need to scream.

You have a good imagination. You should be a writer/screenwriter.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
MY friend the birthmark is a reminder from a past life.............
If you ever get regressed for such things ill bet youll have been injured there during one past incarnation....(I have no idea, but it may have even been fatal at the time.....)
Or do you already remember....?
edit on 27-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Nuclear strikes...is that the brand name of the cognac you have been drinking when this vision appeared?
Regression is a slippery slope...be careful of what you bring back.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think you should write a screenplay with this... it's a good read and could make for an interesting Film.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I really like the way you relate your dreams to us. I have a few questions for you.

Do you make notes when you first wake up, so as to not forget the nuances you experience?

I find this comment to be interesting:

I've finally decided to share more as it seems to help me boost the signal, the Old Man as I will refer to as the harbinger is a repeated occurrence.
I find that to be quite intriguing. I don't doubt this at all, but I wonder if you have a theory as to why this might be.

You have described the "old man" as having a black hat and tuxedo. Is his hat more of a Bowler or a Top Hat?

When you have these dreams, are you aware that you are dreaming? In other words, are these lucid dreams?

Can you describe your birthmark? How has it impacted your life? In other words, has it had any importance to you, or have you just ignored it?

One quick note concerning the writing on the second building. The Taiwanese speak Chinese. Here is an example of the different script styles. Perhaps this can help you narrow it down:
From Google Translate
English: Hello World
Thai: สวัสดีชาวโลก
Chinese: 你好,世界
Japanese: こんにちは世界
Korean: 안녕하세요

Please keep relating your dreams to us. I enjoy reading them while I attempt to decode the imagery and connect them to your prior dreams.

-dex

edit on 3/27/2016 by DexterRiley because: add lang

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I really like the way you relate your dreams to us. I have a few questions for you.

Do you make notes when you first wake up, so as to not forget the nuances you experience?

I find this comment to be interesting:

I find that to be quite intriguing. I don't doubt this at all, but I wonder if you have a theory as to why this might be.

You have described the "old man" as having a black hat and tuxedo. Is his hat more of a Bowler or a Top Hat?

When you have these dreams, are you aware that you are dreaming? In other words, are these lucid dreams?

Can you describe your birthmark? How has it impacted your life? In other words, has it had any importance to you, or have you just ignored it?

One quick note concerning the writing on the second building. The Taiwanese speak Chinese. Here is an example of the different script styles. Perhaps this can help you narrow it down:
From Google Translate
English: Hello World
Thai: สวัสดีชาวโลก
Chinese: 你好,世界
Japanese: こんにちは世界
Korean: 안녕하세요

Please keep relating your dreams to us. I enjoy reading them while I attempt to decode the imagery and connect them to your prior dreams.

-dex

Yes I am aware that indeed it is a dream, yet at times it feels like it's not, thusly I do experience lucid dreaming. However, during that state I am unable to change things like people usually say.

Thank you for the idea, long ago I used to write down my dreams but then I stopped, it has been a long 7 years since I've put pen to paper to make notes. Most of the time I sit down close my eyes and try to recall the details, at times it gives me headaches as to maybe - restricted access?

The Birthmark has never really effected my life I barely look at it just a bunch of dots and smudges. Nothing special or no special form at all.

The signal seems to be more based on sharing important information, I don't understand why the signal gets boosted because of it - Maybe at certain parts it will save certain peoples life? Who knows.

His hat looked more like a half breed of the bowler and the top hat.

Yes it looked more Chinese, but it also makes me wonder as to why Japan and Taiwan then? The recent North Korea nuclear threats and the ISIS trying to access nuclear sites with Uranium, makes me wonder.

Is Japan and Taiwan home to any major U.S military bases?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think you should write a screenplay with this... it's a good read and could make for an interesting Film.

Hahaha. Yes call it Fractured Time, What if a dream is not a dream? What if a dream is only a dream until it becomes reality?

Staring Tom Cruise as the main character and John Malkovich or Morgan Freeman as the old man. Hahaha

No but seriously I don't think so as Hollywood is a childish place and a playground of no interest to me

edit on 27-3-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: technical issue

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You had a dream. A detailed one. Why does it have to mean anything?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So the mystery man has returned? Are you sure you were in Japan or China, cause you know you could be in Chinatown elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In terms of writing seen there's also Kugyol. It's an older Korean script based on Chinese characters rather than the unique characters of the more modern Hangul. (It still looks a bit different than Chinese, regarding how the characters are used. Much more repetitive.) As a strike on Japan by North Korea and eventual retaliation would make more sense in relation to current events. Hopefully there's nothing predictive, and it's just imagination working on all the stuff being fed through the news lately.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There will be nuclear attacks. That is inevitable. Really.

I think Europe will get a scare and then possibly Asia. China is my bet.

Japan will be safe. They are needed and highly accepting of globalist ventures.

Korea and China....eeek

The climate is not ready.

Also, every time its mentioned the clock gets reset a bit.

We just added a few seconds to the clock.

In the end the adherence to prophesy by "them" will be our saving grace.

They will fail. Logically speaking.

There is no point in resetting if you dont control the new world.

A reset now would kill them and free us.

The birthmark? I think its nothing. A trick from a trickster.

The old man?, the devil in you.

edit on 3 29 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join