It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Attack in Pakistan : at least 50 dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

It may be that some did not agree with the Easter holiday, a Christian holiday being out in the open.

I also saw that they updated the article and said they had the head of the bomber.

I'll follow this attack and see who did it and why they did it. Right now it sounds like it was a "kill the Christians" attack.

STM

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anyway lets see how many threads are created for this attack and how many people post in it .

will it attract dozens of pages of posts in condemnation ? like the attack on france did ?

i hope it does or else some people might think that even sympathy has sth to do with skin color .
edit on 27-3-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Many people are idiots if they can't distinguish the difference between someone who follows a religion and one who perverts the religion.

What I'm wondering is why people are angry at the wrong people, instead of going after those in power who have created this whole bloody mess they'd rather go after a whole religion who for the most part have very little to do with it all

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Anyway lets see how many threads are created for this attack and how many people post in it .

will it attract dozens of pages of posts in condemnation ? like the attack on france did ?

i hope it does or else some people might think that even sympathy has sth to do with skin color .

You're basically asking for the proverbial Christmas Miracle here. Few will notice, let alone condemn it, because it's not a western country. Furthermore, the attitude will be akin to "It's Pakistan, who cares?"

Shouldn't make a lick of difference, a bunch of people out having a nice day just had it totally destroyed (along with lives) because of the actions of fundies.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
These terrorists are ALL Wahhabis the small sect of crazies from the 18th century whom Saudi Arabia has embraced.

And the US and Pakistani government’s hands are bloody for stoking these crazies and sucking Saudi Arabia’s behind, the chief Wahhabis who spread this religious perversion and poison.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

No one cares if 50 or 100 or 100.000 die from terrorist attacks in Pakistan or some other "non-west" country.

Many do care - it's just the ones in power that don't.. Sad.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Not one terrorist attack by a non Wahhabi Muslim has EVER been done!

It’s all the poison of sectarian Wahhabism that fosters the belief that ALL beliefs but their sect are evil and can be murdered

And Americas main Ally, Saudi Arabia spreads this poison.

And they won't deal with it because of the oil money.

I hate to say this, but If you're going to ban Muslims it should ONLY be Wahhabis.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I think some are confused in believing that people assume everyone of the faith is to blame...

What is also confusing is how the ones who are to blame...
would claim it is the others who are perverting the faith by not performing such actions...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
No one cares if 50 or 100 or 100.000 die from terrorist attacks in Pakistan or some other "non-west" country.
You will surely not have a Facebook "put the pakistan flag on profile" option - that's guaranteed.

Now, on the other hand - if 10 people were killed by terrorists in, let's say, Austria or Netherland or UK .... oh boy!

At the back of our minds of course we care, the retaliation or justice has got to come from the countries involved . Like we in Europe will try to hunt down our Deluded jihad's the forces of law and justice in Pakistan or wherever must do what is required to stop the innocent being wasted.. And by the way those children and mothers were innocent ..Sad and a SHAME
on all those responsible..

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

According to this article, Daesh were planning attacks on churches today throughout Europe.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Haman. I haven't seen this anywhere else but, I haven't finished looking at my normal news sites yet. Prayers for the victims and their families.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not one terrorist attack by a non Wahhabi Muslim has EVER been done!

It’s all the poison of sectarian Wahhabism that fosters the belief that ALL beliefs but their sect are evil and can be murdered

And Americas main Ally, Saudi Arabia spreads this poison.

And they won't deal with it because of the oil money.

I hate to say this, but If you're going to ban Muslims it should ONLY be Wahhabis.

It certainly appears to be the case and the Sudis are up to their neck in it. But, the western countries are still happy to sell arms to the House of Saud, despite a percentage of them finding their way into the hands of Daesh.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This terrorism has one source Wahhabism: Their hiding this fact. It got out a little after 911 but they soon buried it

For more than two centuries, Wahhabism has been Saudi Arabia's dominant faith. It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran. Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies.

www.pbs.org...

Critics say that Wahhabism's rigidity has led it to misinterpret and distort Islam, pointing to extremists such as Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Wahhabism's explosive growth began in the 1970s when Saudi charities started funding Wahhabi schools (madrassas) and mosques from Islamabad to Culver City, California.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Its called bribery

The Bush's are the chief devils in all of this.

Its no coincidence he flew the Bin Laden family out of the US after 911.

And Bush and Cheney are so friendly with the Saudi barbarians they hold hands when they meet.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

According to this article, Daesh were planning attacks on churches today throughout Europe.

www.express.co.uk...

Have you seen people who have rabies ? its almost an extinct disease nowadays but the patients do really attack others just because they're sick .

these people have rabies . seriously . how can someone attack a group of people who have gathered inside the house of God to pray for him ?

Normal people wouldn't . those with rabies however, would .

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Go to Guantanamo. Go to all the terrorists now in prison.

ALL of them are Wahhabis.

Not half of them…not a third of them…not a fifth of them

ALL OF THEM

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

www.express.co.uk...

Have you seen people who have rabies ? its almost an extinct disease nowadays but the patients do really attack others just because they're sick .

these people have rabies . seriously . how can someone attack a group of people who have gathered inside the house of God to pray for him ?

Normal people wouldn't . those with rabies however, would .

Their brainwashed to hate. That’s how they do it. These ignorant imams in Wahhabism teach the young ass holes that join their sect that they will get eternal bliss in heaven with beautiful virgins.

And they believe it so they do suicide bombs.

Talking to them is like talking to a zombie. They just repeat over and over the dogma the wahhabi imans put in their heads.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Very true but WE have governments who have picked fights all over the world and for some silly reason Islamic nuts are STILL trying to take over the world.
about what 10 % (AND shrinking when we find them)
I won't be held responsable for the payback at the barrel of an AK. I learned how to counter these acts rather well.
WE are only talking TO THEM alone, YOU we are cool with, but you together represent something of a targeting issue we haven't exactly figured out JUST yet,so short of slaughtering ALL of you.
We are indeed trying to get through this,with minimal destruction instead of scortched earth warfare. Although an easy answer it is not what a sane American would seek much less be ALLOWED to achieve, such threats are pointless.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Seriously what is it with talking in riddles ? You and 5StarOracle

Just say what you mean without making it sound so convoluted and difficult to decipher

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To defeat a Wahabist you need the following weapon ;

" Mercy is always greater then Wrath ."

People are being murdered all over the World , Pakistan certainly has been suffering from terrorism for a long time .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join