It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS WALKING RIGHT IN TO THE US FROM MEXICO- AZ Att Gen raisingALARM - ON FOX No actions taken

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
OK So it is a fact that this is happening and they find it difficult to trace INTL WIRE TRANSFERS that are funding these groups they re busy doing PPwk? Really? i pay taxes to a federal government to PROTECT ME & US, i say deploy OUR Army TO SECURE OUR BORDERS.

I mean isn't that what the ARMY was created for it the first place????

ISIS crossing the southern border from Mexico.
Mar. 27, 2016 - 3:52 - Arizona attorney general is raising the alarm

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

And the source for this information is?

I can't..no wait, won't take Fox News at it's word, about anything.

~Tenth
edit on 3/27/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Something, someone said. Somewhere.

link   
You mean national guard? That's definitely not why the army was created

We have the ability to enforce immigration, just a president who chooses not to

link   

do you have a link to click, this sounds interesting, even tho I'm Canadian we do share an immensely long border. thanks Jesuit.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

~Tenth

Ah yes...the (CIA) Central Intuitive Agency...

Miss Chleo, is that you?!

But seriously, if that is indeed true, it would be very alarming. I don't doubt that ISIS would want to come in via the southern border, that makes sense, I just need to see some actual proof.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

~Tenth

Ah yes...the (CIA) Central Intuitive Agency...

Miss Chleo, is that you?!

But seriously, if that is indeed true, it would be very alarming. I don't doubt that ISIS would want to come in via the southern border, that makes sense, I just need to see some actual proof.

~Tenth

I thought only rapists and criminals come from Mexico ... oh, wait.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You might consider is that they want the rise of armed, civilian militias so they can better control the citizens of the country with more taxes, laws and regulations. The only thing that works wonders better than a "false flag" operation to incite a population is to LET something develop. That tactic worked simply great with Pearl Harbor.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

So your saying the when USA IS being invaded by a foreign force in two and threes we rely Solely on the states national guard to defend the ENTIRE country/. SO tell me Why DO we have & PAY TAXES for an ARMY???

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

~Tenth

Surely, you have noticed (???)--as an ATS mod which is an alternative news site in addition to any other label you want to hang on it--that Fox News is a legitimate news source just as you evidently would consider CNN or, well, any of the establishment supporters that say, as Hill has said last week, the border is secure? And, oh, did you miss the wide-spread news last week that the Border Patrol has been ordered to avoid certain areas and NOT make arrests?

edit on 27-3-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Heres the thing,

many middle eastern men look like Mexicans...so whose to say one or two don't slip in with the coyote foot train? We know our borders suck with enforcement, and many people smugglers along the border have learned how to get around the border patrol.

Its certainly not implausible. Seems it was not too long ago that one tried to blow the whistle on this and ended up being cackle shacked out of DHS for it.

truth is they don't want to raise alarm, they want it to happen. That way when tragedy strikes they will have the backing and the reason to slam that hammer down on everyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here ya go : AZ attorney general talking about the ONGOING investigation.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is a link to Fox News on this issue:

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Seems like more fear for the knee-jerkers.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Surely, you have noticed (???)--as an ATS mod which is an alternative news site in addition to any other label you want to hang on it--that Fox News is a legitimate news source just as you evidently would consider CNN or, well, any of the establishment supporters that say, as Hill has said last week, the border is secure?

Oh no, I don't crap on Fox news out of principle or anything, I just want more than hearsay. That's from any MSM. I don't care if it's CNN or MSNBC or the WSJ or any other.

I do NOT believe the border is secure by any means. A blind deaf monkey could attest to that. I just need more evidence than hearsay, in order to jump on the bandwagon that this might be true and an actual imminent thread sort of deal.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How do they know they're ISIS? Did they ask them?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is total bull5hit! The Mexican cartels want to drug the American people and get money out of it, supporting or helping terrorists is going to impact their cash influx, IMHO no way in hell they are going to let this happen, not because they like us but because it affects their bottom line.

Many Mexicans do not like "gringos" very much but they have a saying over there that when the US gets a cold, Mexico gets Pneumonia... They won't let this happen, no chance in hell...!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: EightTF3

So your saying the when USA IS being invaded by a foreign force in two and threes we rely Solely on the states national guard to defend the ENTIRE country/. SO tell me Why DO we have & PAY TAXES for an ARMY???

The army isn't intended for american soil. We have 6000 federal agencies and police forces for that. Blame our #ty president if you don't like the boarder being Swiss cheese. The problem is nobody is allowed to enforce the boarder, Army isn't going to help if their orders are to send people on their way with a smile.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Why would they go in through Mexico?

They have a risk of getting caught and blowing the whole operation
They don't speak spanish and would be called out as middle eastern
The march through the desert is a horrible journey
The border is actually highly monitored
etc

They could easily just fly in through Canada or even the USA and just walk into the USA with fake documents or even could have a clean record just secretly believe in radical Islam.

this is just propaganda in order to feed an agenda and get people elected. Fire up the Right about terrorist coming in through Mexico

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The army is strictly used to overthrow governments that stand against a Rothchilds banking system. Only other use is to gain control of high resource areas and wipe out indigenous resistance to make it easy for the corporate oligopoly.-end sarcasm

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Let me guess. The source is Oliver North, the bastion of truth on Fox.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join