It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From 2013- Victim Found In Water Under Strange Circumstances-the beginning for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Yeah he is....David Paulides would be proud.....
These cases atre getting too numerous to ignore and repeat cases crop up from time to time in the SAME LOCALS....

Pauldies was just on C2C. He's got a movie coming out soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There's a story I sent to canam website about a boy that went missing vanished from his home in the middle.of the night. The boy was in a bedroom with one window with a home filled with two other children and a baby sister while mom went to pick up a pizza, the child was two years old and was last seen sleeping soundly, 30 minutes later he was missing and never heard from or seen again. Police do not believe kidnapping nor do they believe the child crawled away into the heavy wooded area in which he lived.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thank you for the info!
I will have to go on the website (haven't been on in a few days) and look that up.

Do you recall what area?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I can do u one better give me a sec
Corey Edkins
This doesn't have ALL the details but if you shop around the google bar you will find an actual official report I just can't find the link at the moment but it is very very odd.

edit on 31-3-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you Brotherman!

My heart and mind is certainly captivated by these poor lost souls and whatever they could have been through in their last moments alive.

It strikes a chord with me. I had a sister who was brutally murdered before I could meet her.
I know it's different but, I often wonder if she 'sensed' it. If she 'knew' it was coming.

I wonder about these poor folks and their families and never knowing what truly happened must be a living hell for them!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
in my area a boy went missing 411 in Jonestown, this was before the Paulides books but i remember how confused and lost everyone was, they never found the boy, it reminded me at the time of the movie IT, the Stephen King one.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Aww. If you are speaking of Jonestown 'PA'...

I was born in Chester County

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No kidding, I am talking about Jonestown, I live in Lebanon my ex girlfriend lives on a dead end dirt road called cherry lane, the boys bus stop was at the end of the lane and went to school with my girlfriends niece that got off there at the same spot.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's another that's odd:
Link
A
And another:
Link

There are so many unexplained people gone missing cases in PA its unreal, even David Paulides said once Pennsylvania may as well be its own cluster.
edit on 31-3-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What very sad stories that have ruined lives and families...what/who/where in the World are these people being held, kidnapped, or just plain slipping through worm holes to other "places?"

I just happened to be listening to C2C earlier today with George Knapp and David Paulides discussing Paulides' new book. Then I come on here and see this thread - how curious...

This topic has bugged me for 4 years - from the National Park and Forest Missing 411 victims - and Now with Paulides delving into Urban Missing...why isn't there more interest in this?

Paulides and Knapp discussed the Elisa Lam case at The Cecil Hotel in L.A. Why was this beautiful, intelligent, young Women in a water tank on top of the hotel? Why was she staying at this weird hovel in the first place?

Thanks Mockingbird for reviving this topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: Nickn3
Both cases make little sense to me. In Johns case, I drive through the Crossville area on 127 frequently and that area is fairly level. Most of the ponds are shallow and to cold to wade or swim in late October. A half mile is a long way for a sight impaired man to walk through the woods.
I spend a lot of time in the deep back woods and I don't understand a lot of these cases. I think there's more to it than just lost.

a reply to: Nickn3
Thank you for your words!
I remember you saying that you traveled the area in the past.
Thanks for checking in!

It made little sense to me as well when it was all unfolding.
You can attest to the fact that 127 CAN be a very busy road as well as the twists and turns...

I have been digging into John's case with out much luck and Friday I had to be back in the area, passing through on my way to Clark Range. So I decided to stop and do a scouting on the ground. I parked at the Truss plant, the terrain is gently rolling, typical farm land for the eastern Cumberland Plateau. I did have trouble identifying which farm pond the body was found in as their are several near the end of Norris Road. Some of the feilds are fenced either with barbed wire or square rabbit wire adding another layer difficulty for a blind man to navigate. Their are a number of long gravel driveways and trails that run east to west so if the distance between his home and the pond was 1/2 mile the walk could have been relatively easy.
In my humble opinion I think this is a case of a mildly handicapd, bored man out for a walk, the big question is how did he get into the cold water of a shallow pond. I feel we don't have all of the information about John, was he an epileptic or were drugs involved? Was he a meth user? I don't have any faith in gost, aliens, or big foot on this one.

With retirement looming, I may have found a hobby to occupy my time and my brain. Investigating strange disappearances may be my thing, I may be ATS's man on the ground. Like this case, only time will tell?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
In my humble opinion I think this is a case of a mildly handicapd, bored man out for a walk, the big question is how did he get into the cold water of a shallow pond. I feel we don't have all of the information about John, was he an epileptic or were drugs involved? Was he a meth user? I don't have any faith in gost, aliens, or big foot on this one.

With retirement looming, I may have found a hobby to occupy my time and my brain. Investigating strange disappearances may be my thing, I may be ATS's man on the ground. Like this case, only time will tell?

What a great hobby that would be and if you did some good? Double blessed!
No meth, no drugs other than prescription. I will double check with my 'connection'...
I believe there was a fence before the pond that he would have had to cross.
I often speculated that there may have been someone behind it but, who? There was nothing to gain.
The even needed collections to help pay for the funeral...I will see what more I can find out too...

TY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join