It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create your own conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Great Answer! But look, you can tie it in even better...........the story of the 3 pigs is pretty old, right? So.....it was devised by MASONS! To enrich their coffers so they could..........take back Jerusalem and re-build Solomon's Temple to bring about the end of the world so they could take over and re-start the Knights Templar to invade Iraq and recover the Ark of the Covenant!

Yea! You can really roll with this one!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I like this idea for a thread - so here's mine from my dear-old state of MI.

We're purposely doing our roads incorrectly, due to some secret link between the road commission and the major auto companies. The road commission doesn't put down cold patch in the right places, forcing poor drivers like me to lose a tire due to a massive soul-eating pothole. Or, the road commission uses bad materials that only last about a year, which requires more funding for them to do whatever they do apart from fixing the roads. They make money.

Now, the auto companies are also in on this because they know that if the pothole is large enough, you will need repairs to fix the damage. They make money from the nasty condition that our roads are in - both companies are able to make a fortune in the perpetual cycle of fixing the roads.

-foss

<< 1   >>

join