It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Abdullah reveals Terrorist flow to Europe is Turkish policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
‘Terrorist flow to Europe is Turkish policy’ & ‘SAS in Libya’ – Jordanian king’s US briefing leaked

The UK has covertly deployed special forces in Libya, Israel is turning a blind eye to Al-Nusra, and Turkey wants radical Islamists to prevail in the Middle East and go to Europe, are the shocking insights King Abdullah of Jordan confidentially shared with US lawmakers.

Abdullah said that Turkish President Tayyip Recep Erdogan “believes in a radical Islamic solution to the problems in the region.” He went on to say that “that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy, and Turkey keeps getting a slap on the hand, but they get off the hook.”

See this is why I don't like Erdogan.

This also kinda clarifies for me, some of the reason why Turkey is so adamant on becoming with the EU. Merkel is already making some scary promises, like allowing visa-free access for Turks into Europe. Turkey keeps demanding more and more, while European leaders turn blind eyes to their constant human rights violations.

Also, whilst we're here, this is kinda leaving the topic a little bit, but I think the US needs a big huge "told you so" from this, also from article:

fficially, Britain will station 1,000 troops to help train locals in Libya and aid its teetering government in the near future, but so far none have supposedly been sent to the country, which has been in the grip of an ethnic and sectarian war since the toppling of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

Frankly, the (further) corruption of Erdogan is no surprise. Why are European leaders still bowing to him?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

It is good that this is coming out and considering the role Jordan played in the West, Saudi, Turkey's war against the Syrian people the king does have an idea of what he is speaking of.

People need to remember the past 5 years of propaganda that has been waged resulting in the horrific situation for so many Syrians.

(post by Medicator removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Don't tell Bernie supporters, they like for terrorists to flow across borders.

Lol.

I got one for ya, what did the Helicopter say to the Medicator?

It's all Elemental! Get it? .....no? Me either. :/

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thanks for providing this information.

I remember seeing an interview with King Abdullah back in 2000, just after he took the throne in Jordan. He came across to me as highly intelligent and very aware and engaged with issues related to the Middle East. I was so impressed with him that I have never forgotten that interview.

I view him as the West's most important Arab ally in the Middle East. He is genuinely interested in events happening in his region, particularly as they apply to Jordan. And unlike any other country in the region, I have never heard of any Sharia law atrocities in Jordan. I believe one reason none of the so-called Arab Spring nonsense gained any foothold in Jordan was because the citizens actually view him quite favorably.

It is also my opinion that King Abdullah is married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, Queen Rania of Jordan. This man has good taste.

So, having said that, I give great credence to what he has to say. And what he has to say is quite frightening. Once again, I'm not convinced this is going to end well.

-dex

(post by lovesites removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Frankly, the (further) corruption of Erdogan is no surprise. Why are European leaders still bowing to him?

I would hazard a guess that Turkeys strategical importance in the area is why, much more so than the people of Europe like in chess pawns are mainly sacrificed for an advancement of position....

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I trust his words so i am not surprised.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Remember ? A couple of weeks ago :

Erdogan cites Hitler's Germany as effective executive presidency

And more recently, Erdogan asked Germany to remove a satiric video about him. Germans added subtitles instead ... LOL

top topics

join