It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Am I? I Cold Tell You in Two Word. What I Do. How I Live. May I?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

It could be "think of your birth" that you were born like us all, flesh.

You think that God is pure and not with the shame of flesh. This is the awareness the age old tale of the garden of eden tries to convey. You are ashamed on some level of your existing as animals do. In temporal, limited flesh, while KNOWING there is more on some level.

I would suggest that you face these demons. Some would say to avoid it, but I will say this. You will discover that what you saw WAS YOU. Not something external, a force out of your control.

YOU are always your worst enemy.

NEVER fear anyone or anything. KNOW that what you face is meant to be faced by you and that only you will save yourself. GOD is in you but that understanding has to evolve, as mostly we think he is an entity outside of our understanding.

IT is in everything, including you.

All evil all good, is in you. You are free to chose.

As far as the scientific mind, USE IT. Its not diametrically opposed to spiritual thought. It IS spiritual thought.

Think about it, It searches for truth and understanding, just like spirituality,.

WE make the distinction of who we are. WE DO, not creation or GOD or devils.

WE ARE THE DEVILS, the GOD.....all of it.

There is power, wisdom and truth in that for those who are honest enough to face themselves.

Good luck-

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Rapha

Who is that old man? and Is he connected to this as well?

Does he have a goaty beard like the Architect in the film 'The Matrix'. If yes, then it is Azazel (Fallen Watcher ref), Iblis (Islam) name for Satan or leader of the Shaytan class Djinn.

Next time you see him face to face, wack him. Just don't stop smashing his head into the tarmac or concrete of the vision / dream world.

He is trying to activate a 'alter' or split personality within you that will further his needs to walk this world as supreme leader again.

He might also be trying to activate a daemon in you or one of the eternally dead - a raphah (plural = Rephaim)

Theoretically speaking, Does he have a son? and What would happen if that son were to take a physical form as in being birthed into this world?

Such a "thing" would... Would have knowledge

Also when you say knowledge, by any means are you referring to the Latin phrase "Vita Arcana" ?

Hmm, I'm not much up on my Latin as I should be. You'll have to elaborate more on what you mean. To me "Vita Arcana" would translate to "Life Translated", or "Secret Life" or "That's life".

Knowledge, is a generic word I use.

As far as "free will" I would say that all who live and breath have it, and destiny is something you make for yourself, for good or ill. The capacity for great good and great evil are but choices, and those choices reside within each person.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Theoretically speaking what if Azazel had a son on the side let's say with a regular woman, hidden away from the 13 elite families and kept them out on the knowledge of this child existing.

Why would Azazel do that? Why would he keep this child hidden?

Would this child have anything to do with The Divine Right of Kings and The Heavenly Mandate that cultures speak of?

Also if this child was born in a regular family - How would that be even possible? Can Azazel impregnate the woman under the illusion it is her husband's child?

Hmmmm, very plausible.

It would be the ultimate anti-Christ because he would be classed as a common person living among other working classes. If he worked as a farm laborer or in a charity on minimum wage, the vast world population, in similar financial stress would support him instantly especially if he had the ability to destroy the current old world order elitists, order full disclosure of all alien technology and allow peasants to populate distant star systems hence start new better lives.

Certain strains of angel DNA will always be passed down through generations. So a strain of Azazel's DNA could very well exist today in a ordinary person who Azazel has shielded from the elite. This is why all elite families inter-breed among themselves.

Ever wondered why so many websites are popping up allowing people to trace their blood-lines. In other words, the elite might very well be tracking down all of their bloodline 'outsiders' like peasants who may very well become the future anti-christ.

Azazel could do it in spiritual form. Right at the moment of impregnation, its possible for a daemon to forcefully push the weaker human spirit of the unborn baby away and take full occupation of the host baby body. Its also possible for witchcraft to be used to allow the daemon into the babies body.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Theoretically speaking what if Azazel had a son on the side let's say with a regular woman, hidden away from the 13 elite families and kept them out on the knowledge of this child existing.

Why would Azazel do that? Why would he keep this child hidden?

Would this child have anything to do with The Divine Right of Kings and The Heavenly Mandate that cultures speak of?

Also if this child was born in a regular family - How would that be even possible? Can Azazel impregnate the woman under the illusion it is her husband's child?

Hmmmm, very plausible.

It would be the ultimate anti-Christ because he would be classed as a common person living among other working classes. If he worked as a farm laborer or in a charity on minimum wage, the vast world population, in similar financial stress would support him instantly especially if he had the ability to destroy the current old world order elitists, order full disclosure of all alien technology and allow peasants to populate distant star systems hence start new better lives.

Certain strains of angel DNA will always be passed down through generations. So a strain of Azazel's DNA could very well exist today in a ordinary person who Azazel has shielded from the elite. This is why all elite families inter-breed among themselves.

Ever wondered why so many websites are popping up allowing people to trace their blood-lines. In other words, the elite might very well be tracking down all of their bloodline 'outsiders' like peasants who may very well become the future anti-christ.

Azazel could do it in spiritual form. Right at the moment of impregnation, its possible for a daemon to forcefully push the weaker human spirit of the unborn baby away and take full occupation of the host baby body. Its also possible for witchcraft to be used to allow the daemon into the babies body.

If this child was theoretically real. What signs would there be to prove that a child is indeed this child?

Also your theory on the child, can you just picture if he/she has a disability, barely works and lives in poverty. My God! That would be the ultimate weapon, the Trojan Horse from within the Elites System...

Regarding all that stuff, why would he enable peasants to do that? Would it be like a false illusion of peace and equality?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Sometimes we must face ourselves in order to become who we are truly meant to be.

I think you are beginning to see that we are all sons and daughters of those who have fallen. Be careful of any promises made to you, if any, because everything has a price.

As for confronting this thing, I'd suggest you protect yourself before hand and have something that can keep you grounded so that if things get really unbelievable you'll know you are still in control.

Personally I've worked with gemstones over the years for meditation because they help me stay grounded if need be, like keeping one foot in this world and one foot in the other.
edit on 27-3-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Also have you had any visions beyond the Brussels bombing ? I've had visions in the past few years of some of the stuff that has occurred, some I'm thinking are yet to occur..the most notable one being a nuclear type explosion.
edit on 27-3-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for the two words that sum it all up that is in your thread title. What are they?

STM

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What signs would there be to prove that a child is indeed this child?

1) Access to all 4 hells in both visions and dreams would be common.
2) Seeing Cronus in dreams concerning sacred geometry and numerology would be a constant factor.
3) Arguing in Latin with a 30ft high, 10ft wide negative entity, that could splatter his current puny human body in an instant if the entity got peeved off, yet the different wavelength (cloaked) giant enjoys the confrontation.
4) Visions of non man-made future events that actually happen down to the nearest month would be plausable.

5) Events where the child somehow survived life threatening events would be proof of outwardly protection. Example. he is 7 years old, playing on Chapel Rock, Marazion, UK. The tide is rising and he does not understand Refractive Index of water with respect to Real Depth and Apparent Depth. A mid-20's male and female on vacation enter the scene and sit nearby quietly talking to each other. He jumps out holding a cheap plastic polystyrene board and loses his grip. His swimming is crap and he goes under. Suddenly the male guy grabs his hand and pulls him back onto the rock.
Its shear life threatening coincidences like that, that tell him when he is older that he was destined to live past that life threatening event. If those 2 guys were not there, he would have drowned. There were no others on the rock at that time because the ferry service had naturally progressed to the next landing bay named 'the Gwelva'.

6) If his mother forces him to undergo some form of self divination during his early teenage years then that can be a sign. Especially if he notices by the age of 31, that the vision has summed up his entire life from age 1 to 51. Low and behold he suddenly knows what spiritual challenges are heading his way right down to the nearest month in some cases as patterns always repeat themselves with subtle differences.

Autism, epilepsy are primary examples of 2 (or more) entities occupying the same host body. He, with that disability will naturally be avoided / ignored by society. No one will ever notice his darker hidden side.

Regarding all that stuff, why would he enable peasants to do that? Would it be like a false illusion of peace and equality?

What if Azazel is Iblis himself and hates the Annunaki for enslaving mankind. The last thing Iblis would do is conform to the book of lies (Bible) that the Annunaki wrote. The Annunaki wanted Iblis and his jinn to be slaves for their Adam and Eve slave race. So naturally Iblis did the good thing and showed Adam & Eve the truth by using the RED Apple of Knowledge. This is similar to Morpheus showing Neo the truth via the RED pill in the film The Matrix.

So naturally the rigged Bible will paint the freedom as a false illusion because they want mankind to be their slave race for eternity.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ive also had a vision of me looking in the mirror, and my reflection had a full set of black eyes, and my reflection just looked at me with curiosity, or that was the feeling i had anyway. This happened years ago and since this vision ive noticed all electrical appliances and devices failing around me, a specially when im emotional or anxious. By failing i mean light bulbs flicker a LOT around me. In my own home light bulbs at times of high emotions or anxiety flicker and dim, they also blow more often than not.

Ive changed my light bulbs around the house too many times to recount. And before you say it could be faulty electrical wiring or something i will also add that this happens to me everywhere i go. When im at my sister the light bulbs flicker or blow, and it used to only be in the rooms i was in but has hapoened in rooms next to me.

Her kettle, toaster and microwave have broke down to never work again when i have been at hers. Tvs have turned themselves on and off, sometimes the channel has turned over. At my friends house his tv turned itself on when i was telling him about these experiences. When ive entered any kind of shops to buy bread or milk (as you do) the lights flicker their also.

It seems that whatever is happening around me is getting stronger aswell. For example ive been suffering from tachycardia these past 5 months so its effecting the electrical pulse of my heart aswell. And ive been stopping at my sisters the past 2 months so she can be here if i need to call out for help because of a possible heart attack. Im booked in to see a cardiologist next month so hope i can sort my heart out atleast.

And when i say it appears to be getting stronger i mean the electrics of the entire street has failed atleast once every 2 weeks and it stays off for half hour before coming back on. My sister said in the 5 years she has lived here she has never had a power cut here. And she now fully beleives these events are tied to me somehow.

Her microwave always makes noises on its own now at random internals like someone is pressing the timer to ready a time setting on it. (new microwave by the way) we went for pizza at pizza hut last weekend, everything was fine their until we was seated, the light bulb at only our table was blinking on and off

Now you could call this a coincidence but im fully co vinced now these events are tied to me somehow? I dont know why its happening, it just is. I dont care if anyone thinks im lying or joking, im ready to be ridiculed. I had to share this because like the OP i seen myself with fully blacked out eyes, and these events kicked in almost immediately afterwards.

P.s dont even want to get into how many phones ive gone through these past years, lets just say atleast more than 5 per year

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"The child soon becomes father to the man."

You are only 23? Add 40 more years friend! I think you should soon realize to stop thinking so much and let it find you...as it did me.

You will find in later years to come...starting now....by quit seeking who you are...(and I agree with the "why" question)...that you are here now at this space and time... and for what purpose.

You cant find that by talking outwardly about it...but going inwardly in retrospect and self realization and self analysis.

The questions will change from "Who?"...to "Why"...and finally to "Do" and to "What end?".

Good luck

MS

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you're cold get a sweater.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Are you the one with the birthmark in the shape of some symbol (astrological?) who was talking about it in another thread a long time ago, but could not manage to figure out how to post up a picture?

Also, your old man reminds me of another poster who used to post in the short stories forum about interactions with someone he only identified as "the old man". I believe it was within the last 6 months. Go look in the short stories forum. His short stories had the feel of a dream or vision/experience, and there was a lot of rhyming, as if they were written in poem form.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Are you the one with the birthmark in the shape of some symbol (astrological?) who was talking about it in another thread a long time ago, but could not manage to figure out how to post up a picture?

Also, your old man reminds me of another poster who used to post in the short stories forum about interactions with someone he only identified as "the old man". I believe it was within the last 6 months. Go look in the short stories forum. His short stories had the feel of a dream or vision/experience, and there was a lot of rhyming, as if they were written in poem form.

My birth mark is a big blob of dots and smudges on the upper area of my arm, also so someone seems to have met the old man too. Thank you for the general direction *gives a star*! I will take a gander at those posts.
edit on 27-3-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: thank you

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You are only 23? Add 40 more years friend! I think you should soon realize to stop thinking so much and let it find you...as it did me.

You will find in later years to come...starting now....by quit seeking who you are...(and I agree with the "why" question)...that you are here now at this space and time... and for what purpose.

You cant find that by talking outwardly about it...but going inwardly in retrospect and self realization and self analysis.

The questions will change from "Who?"...to "Why"...and finally to "Do" and to "What end?".

Good luck

MS

Wait what? I'm a bit confused here

I'm in no shape or state to be a father that's a very scary thought/idea
so no thank you as specially to man that's even more terrifying

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Good luck

MS

Wait what? I'm a bit confused here

I'm in no shape or state to be a father that's a very scary thought/idea
so no thank you as specially to man that's even more terrifying

"The child soon becomes Mother to the Woman."

The man cannot exist without first being a boy. Thus the child is the father (creater, care-taker, experience gatherer) of the man..

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Its a metaphor. Once we were the children..then we grow into the adult, marry, have kids ourselves.

Where once we were children....then we become the adult....with children.

Its an analogy....!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The answer to your question. Who am I?

You're a flower quickly fading. Here today, but gone tomorrow.

I like that song very powerful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join