It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Am I? I Cold Tell You in Two Word. What I Do. How I Live. May I?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hello,

Some of you may know me and others may not, I always question myself asking the same question "Who am I?".
But I am me or am I?

Since the age of 10 I've had dreams and at times lost those I've known because of them, so at age 15/16 - 18 I drank dulling out any emotions. I am now 23 and sober but what's really odd is that the dreams returned 2 years ago and recently most of them began to occur not only the some of the ones I posted here. But also those that I didn't see fit to write here due to personal reasons as I questioned myself and my sanity for quiet some time!

Recently a few months back I decided to get tests done - CT, MRI, Blood the works to ensure there was no physiological issues.
They all came back negative and yet I was relieved, I still could not shake the unanswered question - Why?

I'm a man of science, I believe that the light we see at the end of the tunnel is our brain grasping onto the last hope of life, making us ease into the realization of death to avoid the unnecessary fear.

Yet, my scientific/atheist based belief is challenged lately even more, as specially even more since 2 days ago.

Since the Brussels bombing and a few personal reoccurring dream scenarios playing out, I wanted to dig deeper and curiosity almost killed the cat.
As I sat on my bed facing the window looking at the darkness on the other side, the light in my room was reflecting me in the window like a mirror.

I began to ponder the question - "Who am I?" and then I began to wonder other things "Why do I see these things?" and the old "If there is a God then why do I see and know before it becomes known?"

That's when I began to notice something very weird in the reflection, my own reflection was smiling and yet I wasn't it's eyes were as dark as the pitch darkness of the night. I wasn't afraid and I wasn't questioning it as it felt like a dream and yet it wasn't a dream it almost felt like a state of serenity...

The reflection tilted it's head and said "Oh sweetie God doesn't want you" and before I could ask it the question "Why?" before I could draw the question or opened my mouth it said "Think of your birth" and winked while holding a devious smile.

As I sat there wonder as to what happened, I could not believe what I saw because it felt like a dream and yet it wasn't a dream. Like those dreams with the old man...

So, now then "Who am I?" and what does it mean "Think of your birth" there is nothing special about my birth I was born in June on the 21st day of 1992 at 6pm as far as I am aware by what my mother told me a few years back. I am not sure about the minute or the seconds - Would they be important?

But - What does my birth have anything to do with this? and Why now?

I've never had full frontal contact like that or anything of such experience outside the dream state, I live a normal life, I don't drink anymore, I don't smoke or take drugs.

Who am I? and May I know?

I am more curious then ever and I would like to ask any tarot readers on here and anyone who can pick up on the unknown or speaks to the old term "Dead People" to help me find out.

Yet, another part of me wonders - Should this bag of cats be even opened and let out?

Who is that old man? and Is he connected to this as well?
edit on 27-3-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/3/16 by masqua because: replaced 'all caps' in title

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I saw a post about an old man recently.

At your age, you are more open to psychic things, but I can't read anything without more information. An astrologer might find significance with your birthday, you would need to know the hour and minute for that, not the second.

Don't believe any 'entity' and what it says. They are often lying.

It is up to you if you want to know.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Does he have a goaty beard like the Architect in the film 'The Matrix'. If yes, then it is Azazel (Fallen Watcher ref), Iblis (Islam) name for Satan or leader of the Shaytan class Djinn.

Next time you see him face to face, wack him. Just don't stop smashing his head into the tarmac or concrete of the vision / dream world.

He is trying to activate a 'alter' or split personality within you that will further his needs to walk this world as supreme leader again.

He might also be trying to activate a daemon in you or one of the eternally dead - a raphah (plural = Rephaim)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If I may offer a warning, of sorts.

Be careful with what you allow in, and allow to reside in your home.

Just because you don't believe in some things, does not mean that it doesn't exist and know of you.

I've had my own share lately, of dark things reaching out to me, and strange voices and encounters.

As far as the comment "it" made about "God doesn't want you"... I would counter with, God wants you to choose, he does not beg, nor will he tempt you as other "things" will. You will be tempted in stray in many directions.

It is for you, to choose, just as it is for everyone.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yes, drinking can dull the visions and other gifts, but only for so long without causing damage to the body. Instead focus on meditating. Look into different types of meditations for various things, and choose the one that is right for you.

Trust me, it helps a thousand times more than just dulling these gifts. Instead learn to embrace them.

Visions, and other gifts run in my family, I've had them since I was around 4 years old, and at first they frightened me until I understood them.

Now close to my 40s I take them as a natural part of me, and use it to help others.

I'd also look into reiki and using mountain crystals/ amethyst/ or labradorite to help with visualizing.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Does he have a goaty beard like the Architect in the film 'The Matrix'. If yes, then it is Azazel (Fallen Watcher ref), Iblis (Islam) name for Satan or leader of the Shaytan class Djinn.

Next time you see him face to face, wack him. Just don't stop smashing his head into the tarmac or concrete of the vision / dream world.

He is trying to activate a 'alter' or split personality within you that will further his needs to walk this world as supreme leader again.

He might also be trying to activate a daemon in you or one of the eternally dead - a raphah (plural = Rephaim)

If that is the case, that is good advice.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Theoretically speaking, Does he have a son? and What would happen if that son were to take a physical form as in being birthed into this world?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Just because you don't believe in some things, does not mean that it doesn't exist and know of you.

I've had my own share lately, of dark things reaching out to me, and strange voices and encounters.

As far as the comment "it" made about "God doesn't want you"... I would counter with, God wants you to choose, he does not beg, nor will he tempt you as other "things" will. You will be tempted in stray in many directions.

you have to be more firm in stating "I do not invite you. Stay out."

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Might i suggest... You are who you are?

no illusions, just what is...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

you have to be more firm in stating "I do not invite you. Stay out."

I was going to get into that, but I wasn't sure if the OP is wanting this gone or not.

Let me say.. I was leaving it open for questions, if you will.

Yes, being very absolute in ones words, is very important. Regardless of the words used, it is intent.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

About your old man dilemma:

(This works with any entity to find out whether they are good or evil.)'

It doesn't matter whether you are religious or not, but if you ever encounter an entity the first thing you should ask them : Do you come from the light?

If they can answer the question with 'yes', and even say, " yes, I come from the light", then you are ok. The spirit is good and could be spirit guide/ guardian/ ancestor etc.

If they cannot answer that simple question, not even with a 'yes', then they are evil/demon/devil / jinn / anything with bad intentions towards you.
Ask them to leave at once, and use a home protection prayer / burn sage/ do a house cleansing/ visualize your home being surrounded by a sphere of protecting white light.

'

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Theoretically speaking, Does he have a son? and What would happen if that son were to take a physical form as in being birthed into this world?

Such a "thing" would... Would have knowledge, and power but little in the way of good will towards others.

It would also probably unleash untold agony upon the mortal realm we all are in, presently.

For what its worth, that would be my over-simplified, rather understated answer to your question.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Such a "thing" would... Would have knowledge, and power but little in the way of good will towards others.

It would also probably unleash untold agony upon the mortal realm we all are in, presently.

For what its worth, that would be my over-simplified, rather understated answer to your question.

Would this thing/such thing, be bound by the concept of Free Will as we are?

Also would it be really good at reading people, like make people share their desires, dreams and aspirations easily with this thing? Like they would be an open book to it, even though they would never share such things with others as specially a stranger. And also would it be an expert at using their emotions to manipulate them?

Regarding power, what sort of power would such a thing have in it's arsenal? If we are theoretically speaking would it not be limited due to the rules of this world?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If it is Azazel, who was joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers, then yes, he would have picked a human woman.
Shemyhaza alongside Azazel fell in love with Ishtar (human woman who The Statue of Liberty is devoted to).

The first children born were all male as the fallen angel DNA was naturally stronger than human DNA. Hence the earth was suddenly populated by the giants or Men of Renown.

The anti-christ falls into this bloodline where at present all 13 evil world elite families are training their best male child to take the antiChrist chair. The antichrist will have 666 alters or split personalities / skills / talents / traits.

An example of a alter is the film 'SALT'. Notice in the introduction how the 'A' is a Greek Delta. In MKUltra, Delta alters are assassins. Hence this character has at least 2 alters. One normal, one assassin.

When the bastard children of fallen angels are born into this world they are often possessed by daemons / jinn. The jinn then slowly, indirectly train their skills without them even knowing it. Its all done via suggestion.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Would this thing/such thing, be bound by the concept of Free Will as we are?

Also would it be really good at reading people, like make people share their desires, dreams and aspirations easily with this thing? Like they would be an open book to it, even though they would never share such things with others as specially a stranger. And also would it be an expert at using their emotions to manipulate them?

Regarding power, what sort of power would such a thing have in it's arsenal? If we are theoretically speaking would it not be limited due to the rules of this world?

(Note, I simplify things by using Demon or Angel in my comments, to keep from having to elaborate on all the different types of critters, Jinn, negative energy creatures, etc.. )

I would suspect that the limitations wouldn't be much different then, say, the limitations that Jesus had, perhaps. $0.02 there.

Reading people, and getting them to open up is not anything born of Angelic or Demonic presence, it is the ability to make people feel comfortable. If it were Divine or Demonic ability, it would know all about the person, even things they do not want to share, or secrets, without the person actually sharing them..

As far as emotions, that is just being manipulative, there are plenty of people who can do that, that are certainly not Demon or Angel. Usually they are charasmatic sorts, the same thing that gets people to relax and open up.

I am sure that there are some rules it would be bound by, but I imagine, as I said above, they would be no less powerful or impossible then Jesus's powers. I suspect that thought could create, and actions could be preformed with nothing but thoughts. Like simply holding out your hand and making something appear, or transmogrifying something in your hand to something else.

At least, in my limited understanding, this is what would make sense to me. There are others here, who are capable of laying things out a bit better, and in more detail, and will more then likily, happily correct my wrong statements.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If it is Azazel, who was joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers, then yes, he would have picked a human woman.
Shemyhaza alongside Azazel fell in love with Ishtar (human woman who The Statue of Liberty is devoted to).

The first children born were all male as the fallen angel DNA was naturally stronger than human DNA. Hence the earth was suddenly populated by the giants or Men of Renown.

The anti-christ falls into this bloodline where at present all 13 evil world elite families are training their best male child to take the antiChrist chair. The antichrist will have 666 alters or split personalities / skills / talents / traits.

An example of a alter is the film 'SALT'. Notice in the introduction how the 'A' is a Greek Delta. In MKUltra, Delta alters are assassins. Hence this character has at least 2 alters. One normal, one assassin.

When the bastard children of fallen angels are born into this world they are often possessed by daemons / jinn. The jinn then slowly, indirectly train their skills without them even knowing it. Its all done via suggestion.

Hi Rapha,

Theoretically speaking what if Azazel had a son on the side let's say with a regular woman, hidden away from the 13 elite families and kept them out on the knowledge of this child existing.

Why would Azazel do that? Why would he keep this child hidden?

Would this child have anything to do with The Divine Right of Kings and The Heavenly Mandate that cultures speak of?

Also if this child was born in a regular family - How would that be even possible? Can Azazel impregnate the woman under the illusion it is her husband's child?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Such a "thing" would... Would have knowledge

Also when you say knowledge, by any means are you referring to the Latin phrase "Vita Arcana" ?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You seem to have done some reading. I have no idea if any of that is true.

In meantime, you should not engage any entity or old man that visits you. You should only say "You are not invited".

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
You seem to have done some reading. I have no idea if any of that is true.

In meantime, you should not engage any entity or old man that visits you. You should only say "You are not invited".

Do you mean the phrase "Vita Arcana" ? I was given that phrase 1 year ago in a dream but I am fully unsure on the ramifications of that phrase.
Same with Divine Right of Kings and Heavenly Mandate I was given that information as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The human imagination is a wonderful thing. The mind opens up both extraordinary genius and profound misery. Perhaps this is the explanation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join