It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I'm not a "sir", and Easter is nothing more than the spring equinox which has been celebrated for millennia and has nothing to do with "Christianity".

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Donald Trump supporters are at their best when their home sleep

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I'm not a "sir", and Easter is nothing more than the spring equinox which has been celebrated for millennia and has nothing to do with "Christianity".

When Trump is elected president you will see the wall.

Thanks for educating me on "Easter", you really set me straight with all that information I did not know about "Easter"..../sarc

Have a good evening Buzz

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Wow. Did you really just say this?

Yes I was sarcastically mocking the OP. Did you miss comments about Trump being the great orange one and his supporters being idiots?

If so then I can understand your reaction, if not then excuse me for violating your internet safe space.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

LOL!!!
Okay. You, too.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: tadaman

Tad. I fully respect your resolve and your ability to deflect the attacks made against you in every thread you participate in.

And Duke is going to make a post calling someone out for posting memes, yet the guy has 696969 in his name. Oh the irony.

What does having a bunch of numbers in my name mean anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
As soon as trump is pres, Your fired !

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you can't figure it out, google it. It smells of juvenile humor. Which you seem to criticize others for.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: tadaman

Tad. I fully respect your resolve and your ability to deflect the attacks made against you in every thread you participate in.

And Duke is going to make a post calling someone out for posting memes, yet the guy has 696969 in his name. Oh the irony.

What does having a bunch of numbers in my name mean anything.

It looks like you guys have officially hurt the Trump supporters feelings this time. That poster is reaching for anything to hold onto at this point.

Trumps wall is like juvenile humor and so are the insults and memes used to defend him over and over. I honestly don't condone making fun of supporters, but what do you expect when it's thread after thread of attacks on everyone else from Trump supporters. All because we don't agree with some of his policies. If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen I guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
It was title of article not mine, because I refuse to believe the majority of the right are this stupid. Trump supporters on the hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Nothing is funnier than when someone attempts to call others stupid yet can't construct a proper sentence whilst doing so.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

" Trump supporters on the hand "

Are worth more than 25 on da Wing .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Why is it the OP's fault if other people are stupid?
edit on 29-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

Well if people actually believe the great orange one is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, then I am pretty sure they would believe this.

So really quick here; since you clearly understand international trade and politics so thoroughly.....

Are you under the impression that Donald Trump plans to send Mexico Inc. a PayPal invoice, to be paid to USA LLC, in order to build the wall ?????

Ever heard of tariffs?

LOL you truly are SMRT smart.

Oh real quick, I'll just break it down for you then..... We tax Mexican imports massively to the point where Mexico watches it's industries that produce American consumer goods completely dry up, or they agree to subsidize those products in order to avoid job loss and tank their economy. Doesn't really matter if the Mexican gov't gives the cash to the companies and then we take it from the companies as an import tariff, we still get the money, and it's still the Mexi gov't paying up!

On top of that, a high tariff on Mexican made products of US companies (ever heard of automobiles?) will push the manufacturers to build those products in AMERICA again. aka JOB GROWTH for Americans!!

Kind of a win/win arrangement.

Donald understands business, he understands leverage, he understands negotiation. You don't.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We had meetings and we decided it does,
THANKS for the history lesson but GEE, it wasn't known until recently.
edit on 29-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is True . why should Americans sit back and watch the continuing Exodus of American Companies moving their Production Facilities to Mexico without any Political or Economic Repercussions ? The Politicians in Washington have Misrepresented the American People Long Enough , it must STOP Now !

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So, here's the thing.

Give people the benefit of doubt.

These videos showing how stupid Beenie supporters are, Hillary supporters are, trump supporters, etc...

Anybody can make one of these. There are idiots out there, there are idiots supporting every candidate.

In this case I think many of them were joking with their replies. But so what if they weren't.

I could show you idiot voter fans from every president since YouTube was invented.

Move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join