It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right Wingers don't read the 'onion'.

Second.

Maybe that's why they're so out of touch with reality, hysterical, and icky. Get a sense of humor. It helps.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

don't think ive heard the term "icky" used since my daughter was five, she is now 28 and has matured, having said that, trump supporters are only doing what sanders supporters are doing, defending their candidate, or for some of us, trying to uncover and what is wrong with bias media reporting in the media.

surely you, all ickyness aside agree with that no?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're probably right. But atleast we will have the wall and a more secured border.

Im feeling a little blue in the face on this subject. Im going to leave the political threads alone for a while.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

don't think ive heard the term "icky" used since my daughter was five, she is now 28 and has matured,

So? My daughter is 27, and my son is 25. It's still an applicable word.

Icky is just, well, "icky". It is what it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

But atleast we will have the wall

Nope. We won't "have the wall." It's a preposterous proposal.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Astonishing....

All the right wingers now want us to be PC after all the BS they piled on Obama and all the other people they disagree with.

crybabies!!

whaaaaa....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

um, no, icky is not an applicable word, it is slang, right up there with, doo doo, doggy, blanky and all other incorrect grammar that children use until they are taught to use proper English.

Bernie sanders let his own baby suffer with no heat, no food, and lived in a dump because he didn't want to GET A JOB, all the while he was spouting how people were suffering.

BERNIE IS NOT THE ANSWER.
TRUMP IS.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

The OP proves nothing but your willingness to take tweets at face value, your error in confusing a 140 character social -media joke as a viable measure of intelligence, and your assumption that any criticism of Obama is a promotion of Trump. Once again, an attempt at humor has proven to be humorless, not to mention, a vandalism on the face of political satire, pieced together with disparate evidence by media-induced somnambulists. This is by far the worse attempt by social media surgeons of breathing life into an utter Frankenstein.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Of course it has nothing to do with me, when did I make it about me? It was always about Trump and then you made it about Sanders.

So if anyone comes to Sanders defense the plan is to turn it against them by any means necessary, like saying they're making it about them?

Typical.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But atleast we will have the wall

Nope. We won't "have the wall." It's a preposterous proposal.

Is that your prediction? Great, thanks have a good day Buzzy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How do you think Mexico is going to pay for that wall? How will they be compelled to make this grand, expensive gesture that does not benefit them one whit?

Just don't think about it too hard. Not much to ask of a Trump supporter.

(post by Bone75 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

So lots of construction jobs too? This wall thing is sounding better and better with every comment.

Whom is going to pay for all that construction to build manufacturing plants?

Removed by Staff

No clue what that even means. Who are the "not-so-great black ones and their blue-haired sympathizers"?
edit on 3/27/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

How do you think Mexico is going to pay for that wall? How will they be compelled to make this grand, expensive gesture that does not benefit them one whit?

Just don't think about it too hard. Not much to ask of a Trump supporter.

Oh okay thanks yeah I'll try not to think too hard on this one...let me see here ummmm.

Read the god damn part of the thread where I explained that before posting stupid crap about calling me stupid, genius.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just for the record, you did not prove anything, you offered suggestions and even those suggestions would not produce enough revenue for the wall or force Mexico to pay for anything.

And you said 10 billion over four years and an engineer said the materials alone would cost 17 billion which did not include labor, machinery or buying private property plus other expenses.
edit on 27-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yeah suggestions. I can't prove anything.

But for the record you nore anyone else proved that we cant do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
edit on 3/27/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Quite frankly im willing for the U.S. to float some of the bill if needed. We need to secure that southern border.
edit on 3/27/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Have a great day

You, too! There will be no "wall" - and Mexico will certainly not "pay for" that wall.

edit on 3/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Have a great day

You, too! There will be no "wall" - and Mexico will certainly not "pay for" that wall.

You wanna repeat that prediction again? I didnt read it the first two times.

I'll make a prediction. IF TRUMP is elected president then you will be proven wrong sir. Have a good Easter evening Buzz

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join