It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's what I was thinking.
Just because the examples they gave seem to be Trump supporters, in NO WAY means that ONLY Trump supporters believed that was real.
There are naive people on all sides - most became that way because of Social Media, where they are brainwashed into believing what people tell them to believe.
ETA - and some of those posts seem to be sarcasm anyway.

This OP is just another example of the Trump haters though. They have no rational arguments against Trump policies, so they attack his supporters in ways that make no sense. Good luck with that.
edit on 3/27/16 by BlueAjah because: add

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

So a picture mocking Obama and illustrating the plight of people trying to leave a communist regime (hey Sanders supporters, how did Comrade Sanders caucus in Cuba?) is used to tear into Trump supporters?

hahahahahahahaha

I mock only because a Trump supporter would believe such nonsense.

And I'd weep only because some Cubans probably wanted to try it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I believe people have a right to their point of view, but I have seen you repeat this over and over in thread after thread.
That kind of argument is like a two year old who puts their fingers in their ears going "nah nah stop talking you are just stupid", just because they don't like what they hear.

Insulting others for their views, instead of having intelligent discussions of the issues, is immature.
Not just you - but everyone who insults people instead of addressing the issues.

But, I will now go back to what I have been doing for the last weeks - just skip over any post when I see your avatar, because I know it will always say the same things.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That would be horrendous! Then Mexican products would have to compete in price with American products! Same thing with China?

No more child labor prices? That would suck!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Um, how are those people trump supporters? And yes, there are some fairly stupid people in this world....like the OP that titled the thread with nothing to justify the use of such a title. Not a trump supporter, just think that there should have been more meat to this than what he claims.

And everyone knows that Cubans float on car hoods across the gulf to get here with sails made from underwear.

They don't fly.

Sily.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Coach seating has gotten crappier, hasn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: introvert

That would be horrendous! Then Mexican products would have to compete in price with American products! Same thing with China?

No more child labor prices? That would suck!

Perhaps you don't understand. Many of the products we make in the US are comprised of parts made in Mexico. Car parts and automobiles are one example. We don't manufacture much any more and we are not in a position to begin doing so if Mexico decides to impose taxes on exports to the US.

Also, ever thought about what it would do to our food supply chain and costs?

Again, even if Trump could build the wall and somehow get Mexico to pay for it, they would recoup those costs by fleecing the US consumer.

In other words, Trump's wall will cost us no matter what.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dumb white trash

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
One thing people never seem to discuss, or think about, when it comes to Mexico and taxing them, etc, is that they can quickly recover those added costs by simply increasing costs and taxes on everything they send in to the US.

... Which would bring manufacturing jobs back to our country.

Winning!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: introvert
One thing people never seem to discuss, or think about, when it comes to Mexico and taxing them, etc, is that they can quickly recover those added costs by simply increasing costs and taxes on everything they send in to the US.

... Which would bring manufacturing jobs back to our country.

Winning!

We are not prepared to immediately begin manufacturing all the goods we buy from Mexico.

My premise still stands. The US will pay for the wall, no matter what.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tad. I fully respect your resolve and your ability to deflect the attacks made against you in every thread you participate in.

And Duke is going to make a post calling someone out for posting memes, yet the guy has 696969 in his name. Oh the irony.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes...yes it certainly has....last time I had to fly in the fuel tank.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So in short your saying "those who disagree with me are idiots because they don't share my biased view which is the only one that matters", which is pure BS.

Though please prove to me that the replies were actually from "trump supporters" like you claim, since the replies look more like troll replies. Saying "Obama did a horrible job" doesn't automatically make that person a Trump supporter as even people who are aligned with the left have stated that before. But according to you, reasoning/logic should not be used.

edit on 27-3-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
The whole angle of calling Trump supporters dumb is retarded though.

Stating the truth is not "retarded".
Would you also think it's "retarded" to tell someone who is aiming a loaded gun at their own head that they could be about to kill themselves?

Yeah, that's the level of utter, insane, ridiculous stupidity we're dealing with here.

If you support Trump then you are intellectually unsound, that's a damn fact.

Said it before and I'll say it again, every American should be forced to read 1984 from front to back, and then watch the movie Idiocracy before being allowed to vote in this election.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
So in short your saying "those who disagree with me are idiots because they don't share my biased view which is the only one that matters", which is pure BS.

No, it's saying those who are clearly not capable of rational thought and basic intelligence are idiots.
It's not about disagreeing with a political opinion, it's about disagreeing with people who are clearly not mentally sound.

His policies are not political policies, his rhetoric and statements have NOTHING to do with real world politics, it's entirely ignorant and vacuous. He is not standing for anything, he may as well be getting up on his podium and dancing a jig while whistling the theme tune to Dukes of Hazard - THAT IS THE LEVEL OF STUPID we are dealing with here.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

wow, I don't post much because of my hands but whenever I come across your posts they are always so full of venom for those that don't agree with you or share your political view.

your name calling is atrocious, knuckle dragging, idiotic, not of sane mind, wow, wow, wow, maybe you ought to rock yourself to the doctors office, methinks you need a checkup from the neckup.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Right Wingers don't read the 'onion'.

Second.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Once again your posts just proved my statement' " those who disagree with my twisted and bias view are idiots. Only my view matters!!!!", as being correct.

Before you say your BS, you should look in your mirror first.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Since some people want to play the game of whose 'stupider'.

We know she won't be voting for Trump this go round.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Are people THAT stupid to assume real people are clinging on to a jet plane??? Wow...this shift boggles my mind, what kind of a world do we live in? *face palm

"I love the poorly educated!" -The Donald

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join