It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

No not enough.

I was a human being before Trump and will be one until the day I die.

But for the duration of this election I am not a fellow american. I am your enemy and you are the fool that actually thinks this,

You are NOT a Trump supporter, and because of my political leanings are a fool enough to hate your fellow americans based off who they are voting for.....NOW its enough said.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: sjake111

She can probably buy and sell you... ntm that the only person who thinks you are making any kind of salient point... is you. Would it be wrong of me to say you seem like you'd be a Trump supporter... because you fit the stereotype? Because you do.

did my blatant support for him give it away?? i promise the only thing she could do to me is clean my condo..stop white knighting bernie bro

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
a reply to: tadaman

Your a Trump supporter, enough said.

classic

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Btw...no where does it PROVE the people making these posts (in your snippets within your thread OP) are Trump supporters...or am I not seeing it right?

Well if people actually believe the great orange one is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, then I am pretty sure they would believe this.

Why dont you explain in detail how building the wall couldnt be done? Explain how its impossible to stop the billions in aid going to Mexico to use for the wall instead (or atleast use it for leverage)?

Explain how we couldnt tax the billions of dollars being sent to Mexico by illegals and others in the U.S.

Added tariffs, off set the trade deals etc. etc.?

So, would you like to elaborate to us how the wall can not be built and essentially have Mexico pay for it?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Where to start, first it has to pass through congress and we know how the established GOP members feel about him.

Money, where is it going to come from?

Do you think the world would take kindly to the president forcing another country to pay for something that it did not want?

How would he force them to?

How about labor costs?

How about the land that is currently not available, will he force them to sell?

How about the materials needed?

Money for upkeep, where is that coming from?

Money to keep it guarded, I am pretty sure that would cost a lot?

What about the simple little things that could destroy the wall from being effective, such as ladders, ropes, tunnels and planes?
edit on 27-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages;

increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them);

increase fees on all border crossing cards of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays);

increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays);

increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options].

AND
The Elimination of Foreign Aid to Mexico

Now would you like to make your detaild arguement on how this can not be done?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Btw...no where does it PROVE the people making these posts (in your snippets within your thread OP) are Trump supporters...or am I not seeing it right?

Well if people actually believe the great orange one is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, then I am pretty sure they would believe this.

Why dont you explain in detail how building the wall couldnt be done? Explain how its impossible to stop the billions in aid going to Mexico to use for the wall instead (or atleast use it for leverage)?

Explain how we couldnt tax the billions of dollars being sent to Mexico by illegals and others in the U.S.

Added tariffs, off set the trade deals etc. etc.?

So, would you like to elaborate to us how the wall can not be built and essentially have Mexico pay for it?

Gladly. Not too long ago, I wrote a long post explaining in detail these very things. It's pretty thorough & filled w/info, so I'm not sure how I can summarize it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Your post was well countered in that thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

So if that was done, that is maybe a hundred million and that is being generous. Let us say 1 billion so where the other billions coming from and this would have to be a yearly thing.

Because if what you suggested was possible, how long do you think that revenue will last? Not too long if America makes Mexico an enemy? Maybe one year. So where is this money coming from yearly? Where is the rest of the billions coming from that would be needed?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

And you never mention what would be done to fix the issues that would make the wall ineffective? In order for that to happen, you would need people on either side of the wall or at least patrolling at least every 100 feet?

Now that is a lot money, not to mention that Mexico would not allow Americans on their side if they are made to feel like they are the problem.

What about American land owners who refuse to sell their land, force them? How about the upkeep?

WTH is all this revenue coming from yearly? That is billions yearly? Plus the cost ranges from 20 - 30 billion.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's all a joke haha right..... right? there can't really be people like that who exist right?..... RIGHT!?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So if that was done, that is maybe a hundred million and that is being generous. Let us say 1 billion so where the other billions coming from and this would have to be a yearly thing.

Because if what you suggested was possible, how long do you think that revenue will last? Not too long if America makes Mexico an enemy? Maybe one year. So where is this money coming from yearly? Where is the rest of the billions coming from that would be needed?

You think just 100 million? Because stopping foreign aid alone will save us well over 200 million a year all by its self. The wall can be built for about 10.5B or less over four years. Upkeep would be minimal. It doesnt have to be like the great wall of China. All we need is a barrier wall.

Securing the border is the objective here right? What if i told you that EVERYONE that crosses that border in the present day is allowed to cross that border.

You know how I know?

Because why is it that they havent gotten one dirty bomb or one suitcase bomb across that border but yet they can somehow get TONS of coc aine and TONS of marijuana across that same border?

There is only one explanation. They allow the drugs to cross. Nothing crosses that border without the intelligence knowing.

All we have to do is change the current lax policy on stopping illegals from coming in.

Treat that border as if it were the border to Iran. If you dont think we can secure our southern border just ask Israel.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
...just another Trump bashing thread

nothing to see here

move along

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
One thing people never seem to discuss, or think about, when it comes to Mexico and taxing them, etc, is that they can quickly recover those added costs by simply increasing costs and taxes on everything they send in to the US.

That is why the politicians in Mexico laugh at Trump's proposals.

No matter what we are stuck paying for that wall.

Edit:

As for the OP, I am not surprised. We see people talk like that even on ATS.
edit on 27-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

The wall can be built for about 10.5B or less over four years. Upkeep would be minimal. It doesnt have to be like the great wall of China. All we need is a barrier wall.

An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Total Material Cost Estimate: $17,073,806,000.

$17 Billion!! To give you a mild idea of how much that is, $17 billion is roughly NASA's yearly operating budget. And let’s take a reality check for a moment: this is only a rough materials costs for the project. I haven’t yet taken into account the cost of labor or machinery, not to mention the millions of dollars it would cost for design work, surveying, and land acquisition. If I had an RSmeans book (construction estimating tool) handy I would be able to do a more in depths cost estimate of this Wall.

This is what Trump's border wall could cost US

The actual cost for the rest of the border wall (roughly 1,300 miles) could be as high as $16 million per mile, with a total price tag of $15 billion to $25 billion. Rosenblum said the $15 billion low-end estimate is "probably an underestimate," because the parts that have yet to be fenced are the most difficult — the most dense and arid.

At $16 million per mile and with 1,300 miles to secure, the estimated cost would be $12 billion, and the price of private land acquisitions and maintenance of fencing could push that total cost higher.

The U.S. government would have to pay to maintain the wall, which could cost as much as $750 million a year, according to an analysis conducted by Politico. And then if it wanted to man it with personnel, that would be an additional cost — border patrol has an operating budget of $1.4 billion for 21,000 agents.

The heart of Donald Trump's immigration plan would cost a lot of money

Another recent estimate calculated that the cost of deportation would be disastrous for the US economy. According to the right-leaning American Action Forum, it would take between $400 billion and $600 billion to deport 11 million people without proper documentation over 20 years.

That estimate doesn't take into account the cost of enforcement to prevent return, which could reach upward of $300 billion. Such mass deportation would take 6.4% of US workers out of the country, according to the AAF report. With them would depart approximately $1.6 trillion in wages, spending, and other economic activity, more than the GDP of Texas. The agricultural industry would be disproportionately affected by the move — half of the US' farm workers in the past 15 years have been undocumented.

John Oliver breaks down the true cost of Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall

Trump first said that the border would cost $4 billion to construct, then $7 billion, then $10 billion, then $12 billion, when in reality, experts have estimated the 35 to 55-foot wall to cost $25 billion, and after seven years it would exceed that number to maintain it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that video! Really funny stuff. Doesn't surprise me that it 'rings true and speaks to some people' who don't recognize what ignorant, bigoted idiots they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
iTS FUNNY TO ME THAT Bernie LOST BECAUSE HIS SUPPORTERS WERE BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS LIKE COMPLAINING ABOUT LIES FROM THE MEDIA LIKE THE PRECIOUS LITTLE SNOWFLAKES THEY ARE, YOU GUYS NEED TO FACT CHECK YOURSELF. PLEASE, ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT BERNIE LOST ITS YOURS.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So a picture mocking Obama and illustrating the plight of people trying to leave a communist regime (hey Sanders supporters, how did Comrade Sanders caucus in Cuba?) is used to tear into Trump supporters?

hahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

As a precious snowflake, I just thought I would let you know, you might be in the wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So a picture mocking Obama and illustrating the plight of people trying to leave a communist regime (hey Sanders supporters, how did Comrade Sanders caucus in Cuba?) is used to tear into Trump supporters?

hahahahahahahaha

I mock only because a Trump supporter would believe such nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join