It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hillary, Rubio, Trump, Cruz, Sanders.....ALL guilty of fomenting anger along with the media, the Washington Cartel, the Corporations, the Think Tanks, the Globalists...

ALL....they're going to succeed in us killing each other. How utterly sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

When did this happen exactly? Was it when I provided proof from actual sources instead of just a biased opinion? I guess they proved that wrong!

You sound like one of the Liberals that needed therapy because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on their college campus.

You know who else is good at deflecting and posting memes, my 9 year old kid.

Bla bla liberals this, bla bla liberals that.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Hillary, Rubio, Trump, Cruz, Sanders.....ALL guilty of fomenting anger along with the media, the Washington Cartel, the Corporations, the Think Tanks, the Globalists...

ALL....they're going to succeed in us killing each other. How utterly sad.

I have not seen Sanders do that. He seems to stay out of the back and forth.

link   
I've reached a point, after so many years of being a 'political junkie' and commentator in possibly THOUSANDS of posts online....where I realize the folly of it all.

We're being played by everyone. We're all f****cking FOOLS.

This can't last much longer. We're turning into animals
edit on 343am3102America/Chicago13CDT02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Agreed.

One would think in this day and age people could have a civilized conversation on politics but I think a lot of social media sites have taught most of us the opposite and it's a shame.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: thesaneone

I agree its uncalled for, unfortunately its valid

It is never valid.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

In a thread based off of facebook posts and an onion piece, and whose sole purpose is insulting like children, I think its valid.

Lets revel in the isht like pigs I say.

I am REALLY good at insulting. Does anyone want to see? Would you consider supporting my political leanings based off who insults better?

This whole argument and attitude of belittling the other side is what it is. There is no redeeming social value to ANY of this.

Are you seriously saying his meme doesnt belong here? If it werent for the fear of getting banned we would be insulting each others dead relatives now talking about dancing on graves with tap shoes.

Please. This is EXACTLY what the OP wanted.

Lets dance to the music I say.

Woooohoooo, you are all retards!

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

It must get cold at altitude, would be sad if an illegal got sucked into a jet engine, poor people

Of course I am joking, just as much as many others probably were
I find it funny so many people take the comments seriously

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I have not seen Sanders do that.

Lol, or anything else for that matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Political based Social Media has become a pariah on society at this point.

A fcking cancer. God help us

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

In a thread based off of facebook posts and an onion piece, and whose sole purpose is insulting like children, I think its valid.

Lets revel in the isht like pigs I say.

I am REALLY good at insulting. Does anyone want to see? Would you consider supporting my political leanings based off who insults better?

This whole argument and attitude of belittling the other side is what it is. There is no redeeming social value to ANY of this.

Are you seriously saying his meme doesnt belong here? If it werent for the fear of getting banned we would be insulting each others dead relatives now talking about dancing on graves with tap shoes.

Please. This is EXACTLY what the OP wanted.

Lets dance to the music I say.

Woooohoooo, you are all retards!

Trumps fans love the fact that hes a straight shooter, he doesn't shy from telling how it is. SO why the need to be upset, don't be a liberal snowflake and take it like a man.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Political based Social Media has become a pariah on society at this point.

A fcking cancer. God help us

That deserves a big AMEN.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I have not seen Sanders do that.

Lol, or anything else for that matter.

He has worked tirelessly in government for his home state for 30 years and I haven;t seen him in controversy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Agreed.

One would think in this day and age people could have a civilized conversation on politics but I think a lot of social media sites have taught most of us the opposite and it's a shame.

I disagree. I believe there is nothing left to talk about. A couple can only talk about their problems so much before they realize they are incompatible and its better they just went their separate ways.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I am not upset. I am a pig in isht

I think liberals just like to piss on cheerios. That they cry themselves to sleep or rage like psychos when considering a Trump presidency.

That they are weak and emotional like hysterical tribesmen at the sight of lightning.

Is that the response you wanted?

Worse? Well lets just test the waters,

Liberals are traitors and pansies worried about non citizens over those of their own nation, that would sell their collective souls for face and the ability to garner emotional sex appeal since they are usually hideous and boring nothings that only have social justice and are lacking anything worthy to the opposite sex that would get their attention.

The nice guy angle trying forever to get into peoples pants from the banishment of eternal friendzone.

Trying to be cool with blacks and hispanics since they feel threatened by the fact that average slobs get to hang out with them and they dont even have to mention how many black friends they have to get invited to their lifes events. That these average slobs dont even CARE about social justice yet they get to be accepted as one of the boys /girls as if they were totally socially worried about the well being of minorities like liberals are...

Lets go.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I am not upset. I am a pig in isht

I think liberals just like to piss on cheerios. That they cry themselves to sleep or rage like psychos when considering a Trump presidency.

That they are weak and emotional like hysterical tribesmen at the sight of lightning.

Trying to be cool with blacks and hispanics since they feel threatened by the fact that average slobs get to hang out with them and they dont even have to mention how many black friends they have to get invited to their lifes events. That these average slobs dont even CARE about social justice yet they get to be accepted as one of the boys /girls as if they were totally socially worried about the well being of minorities

I really only see that in your posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111

Agreed.

I disagree. I believe there is nothing left to talk about. A couple can only talk about their problems so much before they realize they are incompatible and its better they just went their separate ways.

It's come to that point. We're there. Nothing to talk about or debate anymore.

There's no discourse left. Minds are made up. Truth and fact are a footnote.

Only actions potentially left are

1) War
2) Boycotts of your enemy at every level
3) Tribal aggression

Talking is over. I truly feel that. Maybe it's just time.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

That is because you are blind and biased and always leaning towards social justice because your life is empty and worthless. meaningless unless you take up a cause not your own. Something greater than you because your real life is pathetic and unsatisfying

I like this new method of political discourse.

You cant insult me because you are simple minded and I know that based off who you are voting for or not in this election.

That you cant make a witty comeback because you are secretly crying and wishing someone would touch you, physical contact from someone you ACTUALLY are attracted to, instead of an emotional drebb who only says the right things your FEW highly judgmental FAKE friends would accept from your possible partner without shunning you like you do to so many over their ideologies.

Like you probably did to family and people who cared for you over a lifetime of BS and grandiose causes that only stroked your ego and helped NO ONE.

Is this better? You call me out but not the OP? Then you must agree as long as it is against the political opposition.

Then in the name of fairness, this is the response from the other side in the same spirit as what was offered was received.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

She can probably buy and sell you... ntm that the only person who thinks you are making any kind of salient point... is you. Would it be wrong of me to say you seem like you'd be a Trump supporter... because you fit the stereotype? Because you do.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Your a Trump supporter, enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join