It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

When did this happen exactly? Was it when I provided proof from actual sources instead of just a biased opinion? I guess they proved that wrong!

You sound like one of the Liberals that needed therapy because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on their college campus.

edit on 27-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

People are idiots. Ever see that website with worlds dumbest tweets?

The whole angle of calling Trump supporters dumb is retarded though. It strengthens the resolve of those who have valid reasons as much as it is insulting. So mission accomplished. You have insulted people you wish to sway the thoughts of.

Most Trump supporters are stupid though. Their resolve will be strengthened every time it is pointed out.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

As a descendant of Cuban ancestry I am HIGHLY insulted by the article you chose. My heritage is being mocked by your use of this article to bash a valid candidate and the millions of people who side with his policies.

Are my Cuban cousins a mere tool for you to use as you see fit? Are the real deaths of those seeking political asylum something to make light of?

I am ashamed that you would mock them and their struggle. I feel horrible by your use of this article and its morbid sense of humor. Cubans die everyday. I look at those people falling to their death, and though it is fake, the image makes me think of the real people who have died trying to get to the US like my grandparents and my mother.

Shame on you.

EDIT TO ADD:
Do you see how retarded it could be if we all adopted extreme liberal stances on everything?

I think its smarter to be real about real issues. Immigration is an elephant in the room. You would act like its nothing to worry about.

That is pretty dumb.

I am sure most Cubans would laugh at this and dislike Trump. Where, exactly, does that leave you?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Are you saying the world now is the same as when tribes ruled the world?

LOL

We have a complex society with incredible stresses and a frail balance between production and demand.

There is NO LOGICAL ARGUMENT AGAINST LEGAL IMMIGRATION. In fact arguing FOR illegal immigration guarantees these people will always and forever be second class citizens. There is a culture already that never integrates and never benefits beyond CASH of their time in the US-

The proudest moment for immigrants is when they become citizens. I know, I have seen it my whole life, personally in my family and friends.

By encouraging illegal immigration these people ruin their chances at citizenship. The answer is not to simply remove all restrictions since that only guarantees that social stresses cause backlash towards the new surges in population and as such makes them be SEEN AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS and treated as such.

There is only a moral argument for open borders. Frankly, that is NEVER GOING TO BE ACCEPTED; forced or not. Its BULL SHHT

We need immigration reform. That is just the plain truth. REAL IMMIGRATION REFORM, not open borders since we can look at the EU is a prime example of a failing immigration system thanks to open borders. NO I am not talking about the current refugee crisis. I am talking about FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE long before this recent crisis became an issue. Its a HUGE PROBLEM-

Europe has had serious social stresses for a while now that brewed REAL RACISM thanks to open borders.

That will happen here, and because my family is half Mexican I am not even entertaining these retarded liberal ideals of open borders. I know it will end badly and make my family suffer the backlash when society cant cope anymore, which is getting close to coming to a head.

SO there are laws, and they are not being followed. THAT is not OK.

Argue away but you ware wasting your time. ARGUE FOR THE RULE OF LAW: Morality can be shoved up peoples asses when it comes to stable societies and social peace.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

(post by sjake111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111

originally posted by: reldra

People are idiots. Ever see that website with worlds dumbest tweets?

The whole angle of calling Trump supporters dumb is retarded though. It strengthens the resolve of those who have valid reasons as much as it is insulting. So mission accomplished. You have insulted people you wish to sway the thoughts of.

Most Trump supporters are stupid though. Their resolve will be strengthened every time it is pointed out.

You are a house cleaner, liberal, and have 5,260 ATS posts in 2 years.

Tell some of those Trump supporters that theyre stupid while you clean their house. So pathetic.

I am mainly retired while I employ others.

Again, onlypersonal attacks work for people like you.

You can;t count years either.
edit on 27-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

(post by sjake111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ya know, I just read a post by the Moderators here about personal attacks, slights, name calling, political trolling, etc etc.

Then I read this and the OP openly calls Trump supporters stupid. And it stands.

Okay....cool.
edit on 329am3101America/Chicago13CDT01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

Dude you need to chill with the attacks especially when it comes to someone's choice of career.

Not cool.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Yeah its a load of BS.

Political trolling at its finest. The best Trump opposition can do,

This is why Trump is winning.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Trump supporters....racist...stupid....knuckle draggers...sexist...misogynists...stupid...ugly...Evil...not Christian...liars...etc etc etc etc etc etc.

All day, every day, every hour, every ten minutes, possibly every 5.

It gets old. I'm not even a huge fan of Trump and it just gets old because it's "acceptable discourse" now.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20534588]BatheInTheFountain[/pos

edit on 27-3-2016 by reldra because: oT

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

im sure she chose to clean other peoples toilets

Work is work I don't care what your background or political leanings you have it's just plain childish to put someone down for working.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I agree its uncalled for, unfortunately its valid as an emotional outburst aimed at triggering the response of the lowest common denominator since it is a response to an emotional diatribe aimed at insulting only.

The poopoo slinging is never conducive to rational exchanges beyond poopoo slinging.

The OP practically invited like minds of the other side. AND those who agree with this sort of BS.

They are BOTH on the same level.

And they bring us all down to their level.

No one changed their minds and all are further entrenched.

Well, the opposition only serves to bring people to Trumps side, and for that I am grateful. They make it impossible to stand as their fellow. They make Trump look good.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

as is calling someone stupid for wanting to make America great again..she needed a little reality check

link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
Well, I've just seen it AGAIN. Someone used my post count against me, a Trump supporter. The second one.
You Bathe, registered sometime after me, but will probably catch up to my post count. Are you cool with that as an argument?

Pettiness is pettiness. Either side.

I can be against "A"...and also be against "B"....simultaneously.

This is childish. There's just so much hatred and name calling these days that nobody can have an HONEST debate of the facts or even up the level of discussion. It all just fizzles out to "No you, no you, stupid....racist...you...no you!!"

I don't even want to vote at this point. For anyone. I don't even want to IDENTITY as any political party or school of thought.

It's all just garbage in 2016. We're a nation of petty garbage.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

as is calling someone stupid for wanting to make America great again..she needed a little reality check

Whom needed a reality check?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be hyperbolic....but if this tone continues in the U.S. and Europe....there will be Civil War in both parts of the West soon.

We're going to destroy ourselves. I can feel it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

She said it first, pffft as tadman pointed out how is stooping to that level going to help your position?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join