It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump supporters at their best

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The Right’s Stupidity Forces Snopes To Debunk An Article By The Onion (SCREENSHOTS)

It was title of article not mine, because I refuse to believe the majority of the right are this stupid. Trump supporters on the hand.

So the onion posted this pic.

Then these were posted..

You’ll notice that a lot of them blame Obama for bringing more “illegals” into the country. Well, apparently, the outrage didn’t extend only to The Onion’s Facebook page, people actually emailed Snopes en masse asking the fact-checker website if the picture was real.

So snopes had to prove to them that it was photoshopped..ie ...a fake pic.LMAO

The only ones that I concluded would believe such a pic are the "build a wall" people.
edit on 27-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Are people THAT stupid to assume real people are clinging on to a jet plane??? Wow...this shift boggles my mind, what kind of a world do we live in? *face palm*

Edit:

Btw...no where does it PROVE the people making these posts (in your snippets within your thread OP) are Trump supporters...or am I not seeing it right?
edit on 27-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

People are idiots. Ever see that website with worlds dumbest tweets?

The whole angle of calling Trump supporters dumb is retarded though. It strengthens the resolve of those who have valid reasons as much as it is insulting. So mission accomplished. You have insulted people you wish to sway the thoughts of.

Perhaps you dont want to make a logical argument against their reasons, but rather strengthen their resolve?

Cool, thanks for that.

We will vote accordingly and show you how dumb you think we are, electing our candidate to the presidency.

Nice

How smart do you think you are BTW? If you make a judgement on the intelligence of others then you must think you are smarter than them. So how smart are you since you think people who vote one way or the other makes them dumb?

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Btw...no where does it PROVE the people making these posts (in your snippets within your thread OP) are Trump supporters...or am I not seeing it right?

Well if people actually believe the great orange one is going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, then I am pretty sure they would believe this.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I am not trying to sway anything, it is your choice to waste your vote. I know the great orange one is not going to win because nationwide he loses and only leads in GOP polls.

I am pretty damn smart, well smart enough to know when someone is full of it.
edit on 27-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm sure in no way that any of these replies were any kind of satire. (Sarcasm in case you can't pick up in that either). It is the Onion, and those commenters who follow the Onion probably have no idea what satire is and they all must be Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

LMAO! That picture earned a S&F!

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

As a descendant of Cuban ancestry I am HIGHLY insulted by the article you chose. My heritage is being mocked by your use of this article to bash a valid candidate and the millions of people who side with his policies.

Are my Cuban cousins a mere tool for you to use as you see fit? Are the real deaths of those seeking political asylum something to make light of?

I am ashamed that you would mock them and their struggle. I feel horrible by your use of this article and its morbid sense of humor. Cubans die everyday. I look at those people falling to their death, and though it is fake, the image makes me think of the real people who have died trying to get to the US like my grandparents and my mother.

Shame on you.

EDIT TO ADD:
Do you see how retarded it could be if we all adopted extreme liberal stances on everything?

I think its smarter to be real about real issues. Immigration is an elephant in the room. You would act like its nothing to worry about.

That is pretty dumb.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If he was African American and you said," great black one" how would that be received, just wondering?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

If he was African American and you said," great black one" how would that be received, just wondering?

Well he is not black more of a tan color but Trump is Orange.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

When Trump gets Into the Oval Office this is how I envisage he and his entourage' will be flying around the planet making America great again - Camacho style - # yeah.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So making color distinctions in a negative way only matters when? Or does it ever matter?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

i think the dumbest people are those are dont realize half of facebook accounts are troll or sock puppet accounts created to support an agenda, and people who went from owning an entire country to become drunks living on reservations

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You do realize Snopes is fairly liberal in their bias and very likely created this just to generate buzz with Trump haters, not because any significant numbers of people are stupid enough to believe the Onion, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

So making color distinctions in a negative way only matters when? Or does it ever matter?

I have never called Trump an idiot because of his race, religion or anything like that. You are trying to make it about his race (which orange is not), I find him an idiot because of this actions and words.

Now if I said all orange people are this stupid then you would have argument.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It was a Joke . What's your Point ?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You do realize Snopes is fairly liberal in their bias and very likely created this just to generate buzz with Trump haters, not because any significant numbers of people are stupid enough to believe the Onion, right?

I believe that his supporters would believe this because they actually believe the "build a wall" BS.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
LOL I'm just going to pretend these people were trolling and/or treating it like an inside joke. I simply refuse to allow myself to accept that people would think that picture is real.

Then again, there are equally crazy scenes with people on overcrowded boats/rafts and clinging onto trains and buses (especially in poor countries). And those are authentic (see below). So maybe people thought it was something similar.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nope ill go with people are dumb enough to believe it, but yea its more fun to blame the left when trump fans look like idiots.

The excuses are getting better by the day.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hmmmm, I thought it was a no no to change the title from the article title??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join