It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK Conspiracy Speech Video Remix - 2016 Truth Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time observer here but fairly new member. greetings ATS!

Found something worth posting that I bet members would enjoy, and it seems incredibly relevant given current events in the political landscape today and recently. Most of us remember the famous JFK Speech where he warns about 'Secret Societies' and a 'Monolithic & Ruthless Conspiracy'.... blah blah

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...

Anyway I subscribe to this youtuber from a while ago, interesting stuff sometimes but this video i just noticed in my feed.. WOW!!!!!!

I've already watched it a handful of times but it seems like I still learn something new. It flashes a lot of content while the speech is presented.... and all of this is synced up to some kind of Remix of 'Unsolved Mysteries'. its catchy to say the least. what do you guys think is this good or am i just crazy?? and do you recognize all the faces and politicians? i may have to research some of this

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The JFK "Secret Societies" speech has been fraudulently edited from a much longer speech "The President and the Press", given before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, New York City. on April 27, 1961. The "monolithic conspiracy" to which he refers is communist infiltration of the press and other professions, NOT [insert interchangeable secret society boogeyman here].

Check out this:
www.liveleak.com...

And this:
www.metabunk.org...

Full transcript and original recording:
www.jfklibrary.org...

edit on 27 3 2016 by timbolarian because: adding relevant links

join