It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump reveals when he thinks America was great

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Cool.

link   
Let's go back to the tax rate then too.

link   
Post War Economy only helped very small parts of the Economy, mostly it impacted the arms industries, car manufacturers but with the progression of technology that ended.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is this on topic?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: TaleDawn

Trump also pointed to the "late '40s and '50s," a time when, he said, "we were not pushed around, we were respected by everybody

If 'we' doesn't include women then those days were golden times for misogynistic A-holes. So Trump's words are definitely accurate depending on who's consensus he's asking for.

The fact that women TODAY are getting raped in Europe by "misogynistic A-holes" islamist migrants at UNPRECEDENTED rates vaporizes your "theory"

Again, that is not correct. It has been gone over in many threads. Sweden, especially, counted many crimes as rape that are not the general definition of rape in their crime statistics. I am not saying any of it is good nor do I question why that government or governments changed how they post the data. But even sexual harassment went into the numbers. I posted translated government statistics in a past thread.

What about the 55 NO GO zones that even swedish police won't go into ?
Somehow, women there are better off than before ?
So desperate are you to defend the undefensible that you are throwing sexual assault victims under the bus ?

NO SUCH THING. Stop with the no go zones, you look foolish.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
I think we should start looking forward instead of backward.

I'd love to. Liberals and Progressives seem to think we're still living in the 60's though, and want us to believe we are just as racist now as our grandparents and great grandparents were back then.

link   

What Trump bascilly says is that.

Ahh so we are going on what you think he said, got it.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nice attack but you fail to counter any Pro Trump arguments.

link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Hungary built a wall. And guess what, it's working.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, if Trump thinks those years were better- I imagine his plan is to copy what happened to cause that. Start a World War so that factories get ramped up for war and we help other countries rebuild, getting more and more factory jobs.

I can see no other way to duplicate those years.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Lets bomb their families or better yet lets send 30k troops to Syria and Iraq.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Arizonaguy

So pointing out facts is being a sjw?? Tell me how that statement is wrong.

Simple....The Thread was about when was America great. Only a fool would dispute that the time period from 1945-65 was the USA's zenith. Then the SJW regulator comes along on his steed of righteousness and attempts to deflect. Somebody looking to fix things would simply point out that yes, indeed, America was great then, but it could have even been better had we done a few things differently. That's the problem with SJWs . Instead of building upon what we have, they want to tear down and rebuild in the manner that
we see fit.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thats bascilly my point i am surprised to see Trump supporters here who are rather clueless on history.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Sure, the late 40's and 50's were "great"...

If you were a white male.

Way to jump straight to race. I knew it was going to happen. Obviously it wasn't utopia. I don't think that has anything to do with his point.
edit on 26-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Guess what? its not.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I think they have enough ISIS troops as it is.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

link   
For those defending Trump in here how does your boy Trump plan on duplicating those great short years? dont forget those years were also the years where women didn't have so many rights in America.

So far i have being attacked for only even criticizing your nutcase, this is a new low. Just like trump insults first.
edit on 26-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Arizonaguy

So pointing out facts is being a sjw?? Tell me how that statement is wrong.

Simple....The Thread was about when was America great. Only a fool would dispute that the time period from 1945-65 was the USA's zenith. Then the SJW regulator comes along on his steed of righteousness and attempts to deflect. Somebody looking to fix things would simply point out that yes, indeed, America was great then, but it could have even been better had we done a few things differently. That's the problem with SJWs . Instead of building upon what we have, they want to tear down and rebuild in the manner that
we see fit.

And it is pointed out the only way to duplicate those circumstances. Nothing wrong with wanting social justice. Social justice looks to improve, not tear everything down.
edit on 26-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: MystikMushroom

In my opinion women then held the families together knew where and what their children were doing now not so much, look at the big cities for examples.

Now women are more miserable trying to compete in the workplace.

Are there any studies or polls that support your opinion? I'd like to read them. I did some Google searches and couldn't find any.
edit on 26-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join