It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado/Oklahoma Connections, Masons, DIA, Mind Control, Psychological Abuse, Etc........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello all, I had said several years ago here on ATS. That I believed that Oral Roberts was a mason. Well in all fairness to Oral Roberts. I had the opportunity come up a few years ago, to actually ask my dad about some of these things I had posted about years ago. So I just wanted to update the information, as I myself found it very interesting.

I had dinner with my dad, and I finally had the chance to ask him face to face if he was a mason. His answer was no. So then I asked him, why did The City of Faith Hospital go bankrupt? He seemed caught off guard by that one. He asked why I was asking, as if it was a weird question. So I said, that according to him. He had completely cured a woman of cancer, just with prayer and the laying of hands. (He had even said that they had before and after imaging to prove it.) So it seemed odd to me, that if that was the case, and I'm not implying it wasn't. I wasn't there, so I do not know one way or the other. But if that was the case, how in the world did a hospital like that go bankrupt.

To his credit, he corrected me, and said that he didn't heal her. God had healed her through him. But as far as the hospital was concerned. He said, that it had gone bankrupt, because Oral Roberts had suspected that his hospital and organization had been infiltrated by masons. Those were his words. So in response, he had fired all of the white men that were in charge of running the hospital. Then he brought in all native American Indians to run it instead. They didn't have experience in running a hospital, mismanaged it, and it went bankrupt. So was Oral Roberts a mason? According to my dad, the answer is no. But, according to my dad, he himself was not a mason either. Now let me lay out the facts, and you tell me what you think.

My dad had been fired around the same time period from the hospital, as all of the other men getting fired too. After being fired he moved back to Colorado Springs, a mason hot bed if ever there was one. Several religious organizations have their headquarters located there. Several military installations are located there, etc.. But the house that he bought had a full view of Pike's Peak. Then when the neighbors built a jungle gym in their backyard, that partially blocked his view of the bottom of the mountain. He sold the house to buy another that had a full view of Pike's Peak. No Joke.

Now what's significant about Pike's Peak? Pike's Peak was discovered by Zebullon Pike, who just so happens to be a descendant of none other than Albert Pike, the founder of the masons. On top of that. The man that had been my fathers boss at The City of Faith Hospital. I.E. the man that was the spiritual head of this hospital, in charge of all of the hospital chaplains there, last name was Pike. But not just any Pike.
He was also a decedent of Albert Pike, the founder of the masons. He was also the president of the Pike family association. I.E. the association for all with the last name Pike. He organized their family reunions. Wanna guess where they had one of the reunions just a few years back? How about Pike's Peak, to commemorate it's founding. As if that wasn't enough already. How about the cherry on top of this Sunday? The cherry on top of this Sunday, is the masonic time capsule that is located on top of Pike's Peak.

Don't worry, we're just getting started here. Just in case you were looking for a meal. Now growing up with my minister father was beyond bizarre in my mind. We're talking about a minister that I know for a fact, was trying to hypnotize my brother when he was around 8 years old, and that's just when I walked in on it. Who knows how long it had really been going on. But many years later, my grandfather told me, (without any knowledge of my knowing what my father did with my brother) that my dad had told him, that he hypnotized my mom. Complete with trigger words, and had her under his control.

I also suspect that ritual killing was going on as well. Why? My brother had me walk to a sporting goods store with him. Then walked to an aisle and told me to turn facing him. I didn't know what he was doing, so I did. They he grabbed some arrows off of a shelf, and shoved them down the front of my winter coat. When I went to stop him, and take them out. He said I wouldn't do that if I were you, there's a camera behind you. So I look over my head, and sure enough there's a video camera in the corner pointed in our direction. I didn't want to be "caught" for stealing, so we got the heck out of there.

A few days later, I catch my brother in the basement shooting the arrows at a target. (I have no clue where he got the bow from, as I had never seen it before.) So I asked him what he was doing, because I was shocked. He said that he was practicing shooting rabbits. Ok, now I'm more shocked. So I asked why he was doing that, and he said that he was going to run away from home, and hunt rabbits to live off of. This is all coming from a ministers son, that was around 8 years old, in the mid 70's.

To make it even more bizarre. My brother was treated like the favored child. Favored by far, not even a competition. My parents tried to conceive for several years, to no avail. So they adopted my brother. Then around 9 months later, mom my became pregnant with me. But growing up, I got all of the hand me downs. My brother got the family ring, that had been passed down from father to son. My dad would call him out of the living room and give him things all of the time, so that I wouldn't know. By there were psychological games as well. Like giving me a bike that was too big for me to ride for my birthday. Then convincing me to trade bikes with my brother until I was big enough to ride mine. So I did. Then when I was big enough to ride my bike. My brother refused to trade back, and my dad said that I had agreed to trade bikes for good.

So my brother wanting to run away from home, was not normal at all. But around that time, all within a few months. We got a rabbit and a rabbit hutch in our backyard, all of the food etc.. Then a few months later the rabbit disappears overnight. I was told that it had been stolen from our backyard. Now a family friends backyard was completely lined with rabbit hutches and rabbits in their backyard. You would think, that since we already had the rabbit hutch and all of the supplies etc.. That most parents would go and get another rabbit to replace it, right? Nope, we go to the family friends house for dinner, and when I ask what we are having for dinner. They respond with rabbit pizza. We also had a collie that disappeared overnight as well. It had to be put to sleep in the middle of the night, yet I don't remember it ever being sick?

Part II To Follow........

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here's some more facts. My father told me when I was a junior in high school, that he didn't love me anymore. Up to that point, I had become a Christian when I was 8 years old. Went to church on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, Wednesday nights, was in the choir, had gone on a mission trip to Mexico, etc.. So why did he say it? Because I refused to believe 1) once saved always saved, and 2) Jesus is the only way to Heaven. He even took me to the minister of a large church, to try and convince me I was wrong in my beliefs. When that didn't work, is when I started getting the business that led to him saying it. He even said that he refused to teach me about Christianity anymore because of it. (This is coming from a minister.)

So when he told me that he didn't love me anymore. I turned over my dresser, and desk in my room, and left the house. I'm not sure if I was even a mile from our house, before I was pulled over by the police, and I had left right after overturning my room. (It was obvious it was a set up.) Then I was taken to The City of Faith Hospital, and put in their psychiatric ward. Test after test on my brain. Cat scan, MRI, ekg? But they couldn't find anything wrong with my brain. How shocking!

But after I had gotten out, my dad came to talk to me one day. He basically said "I had a talk with Mr. Pike about everything, and he said that I took things too far." Almost as if he was programmed by Mr. Pike to say it. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that Mr. Pike lived 3 houses from my family as well. In a town called........get this.........Jenks. Everyone pronounced it jinx. You can't make this stuff up! But my dad several years later, told me that I was his son by blood only completely out of the blue. He also put my mom into a psychiatric ward twice, to try and control her. I guess he needed to update his programming?

All I'm saying, is that people have been claiming that Masons are into ritual killing, programming, etc. etc. etc., for a long time. It has always been denied, and the people that have claimed it have been ridiculed mercilessly. Well I'm here to tell you. From my prospective, and my own personal experience. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, etc.. Then it must be a duck. Even if the duck thinks/claims it's a bald eagle.

On a side note. Here's a couple of other interesting facts that tie Oklahoma and Colorado together. There is a Mexican restaurant that exists only in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Denver, Colorado. It is called Casa Bonita. It is famous here, and is the size of a multilevel department store on the inside with a large waterfall, cliff diver, etc.. It's like something you would see in a movie. The one in Tulsa is smaller than the one in Denver, but same theme/restaurant.

I think I may have read this on another post somewhere on ATS. But the "demon" horse statue that is located in front of Denver International Airport, is actually the second statue that was constructed by the artist. The first one, was placed on the campus of Oklahoma University.

Peace,
TomSawyer

P.S. From my prospective, the only things I really see that are kept secret by masons anymore, outside of their actual agenda, and what they do that people don't see. Is if they are masons.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

I'm just going to point out one major flaw in all of this (just one for now).

Albert Pike was not the founder of freemasonry. I don't know where you got that information from or why you think it's right, but it is wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It sounds to me that your father was psychologically unbalanced and you had a strange childhood due to it. I don;t see anything to do with masons. Maybe you should write a book about your experiences and your church.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ok, I am not a mason. But from my experience, the view on Pike varies from mason to mason, as to his importance to the craft. So how would you describe him, if he:

"Realizing that a revision of the ritual was necessary if Scottish Rite Freemasonry were to survive, Mackey encouraged Pike to revise the ritual to produce a standard ritual for use in all states in the Southern Jurisdiction."

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

I've also seen a few websites that describe him, as one of the founding fathers of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

The point to this post is not about Pike's importance to the craft. We all know he was important, so the only argument I see here is how important. But he has been honored in so many ways through the years, by masons. I'm not going to bother pointing them all out.

Now what are my other "major" flaws here?

reldra, no doubt my father was psychologically unbalanced. If you can't see the tie ins with masons here, then I don't know what to tell ya. I do plan on writing a book about all of this eventually.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

All of your other flaws can be summed up in one word.

Speculation.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Quit blowing things out of proportion trying to discredit what I say. The only things in everything that I wrote that are speculation are as follows:

1) Is my dad a mason?
2) Was Mr. Pike a mason? (That's a funny one to even type! Was the water wet?)
3) Was Oral Roberts a mason?
4) Was my brother subjected to ritual killing?

Everything else are facts about my life, and what I experienced growing up as a child. None of which is speculation.

You said I was wrong about Pike, but we both know it's basically a matter of semantics that you described as a "major" flaw. The founder, one of the founders........ The guy re-wrote all of the rituals that masons follow for their degrees.

The fact that Oral Roberts fired all of these white men because he believed they were masons, speaks volumes. How in the world could he possibly have come to that conclusion? He fired all of these men from their jobs, because he speculated these same men were masons as well, what are the chances? (I'm just writing a post about it, he fired them. Don't you think he was probably pretty convinced by something, to go to that extreme?)

But the fact that I became convinced my dad was a mason, because of all of these masonic connections I had discovered. Then come to find out years later. Oral Roberts believed the same thing so strongly, that he fired all of these men? Can you say, things that make you go hmmmm?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Exactly my point.

I never disputed your personal history or experience, just the speculations and assumptions.

I can speculate and assume many things, doesn't make them true.

top topics

join