It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Filings Reveal ‘Pending Investigation’ Into Clinton’s E-Mails is Far From Over

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
what happens is this investigation takes so damn long and god forbid its not done until after she wins? assuming she does win. can they boot her from office if anything comes from this after an election?

The impeachment proceedings would be interesting.

She could be the first Woman President ever to be successfully impeached and removed !!!

A great historical accomplishment indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
See, I told you she was anti-establishment.

I am totally going to vote for her now.

-NOT

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As I have said for a Long time.
Trump = Trojan Horse
Hildabeast = untouchable

If she does get the ban hammer.... trump will do his thing and cry and drop "walk out"
thus giving way to martial law because of US unrest and violence.
Hence Bozo in office will then repeal The 22nd Amendment.

Aftermath = USA farked.

Game over man!
edit on 27-3-2016 by DogMeat because: cause I can

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
As I have said for a Long time.
Trump = Trojan Horse
Hildabeast = untouchable

If she does get the ban hammer.... trump will do his thing and cry and drop "walk out"
thus giving way to martial law because of US unrest and violence.
Hence Bozo in office will then repeal The 22nd Amendment.

Aftermath = USA farked.

Game over man!

I think he'd need to kill one more SCOTUS member first. (Wouldn't want a tie on anything this important)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pretty sure they have no problem killing more than one more SCOTUS to maintain this charade.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock..

22 Top Secret Mails on Hillarys server is 22 felony charges minimum.

www.state.gov...

QUESTION: Right. So are you challenging sworn declarations from the CIA that they were top secret at the time of transmission?

MR KIRBY: As I said last week, it was at the request of the intelligence community that we specifically upgraded that traffic to top secret.

QUESTION: Okay, so you don’t dispute that.

MR KIRBY: If we had disputed it, we wouldn’t have upgraded it --

The real question now,,, is do they allow the perps to turn themselves in, or do they go pick them up?

I suspect you will see a news conference scheduled for an afternoon but will start hearing about people being taken into custody that morning.

People tend to forget that various members of the intel community are aware of exactly what was in the emails as well as the FBI... no way they can keep a lid on it.

You know she hasn't been interviewed by the FBI after all these months... I doubt if they need to interview her at this point.

There will be recommendations for indictments for Hillary, that you can take to the bank... what happens after that,,, who knows.

Time is getting short....I seriously doubt if this will go past June 1.

Keep your eye on the hacker Guccifer.... he may yet have a part to play in this once he arrives in the US for trial. Very odd timing that he is the one who discovered Hillays private server and now he is extradited to the US shortly after Pagliano is granted immunity.
edit on R172016-03-27T16:17:00-05:00k173Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Federal prosecutors investigating the possible mishandling of classified materials on Hillary Clinton’s private email server have begun the process of setting up formal interviews with some of her longtime and closest aides, according to two people familiar with the probe, an indication that the inquiry is moving into its final phases.

Doesn't say Hillary will be interviewed... the target is always last or not interviewed at all.

Soon this will all be over.

Hope you have popcorn stocked up.
edit on R422016-03-27T19:42:53-05:00k423Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I wonder how many agents refused to work this case. I for sure would be one to quit. Bad things happen to people.
edit on America/ChicagoSun, 27 Mar 2016 20:02:19 -0500Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:02:19 -05002016-03-27T20:02:19-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Nothing will happen to her. Sadly, she is above the law.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That's because they will drag it out forever, until we forget...or until her next scandal, where they will do the same.
edit on 27-3-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Every week I hear another announcement… this is cover for all her criminal acts in public office, going way back.

Hillary's server, distracting everyone until shes elected. Don't consider her complicity in taking down Libya, funneling arms from there to Syria through the embassy (Ben Ghazi Gate)…

just_think_server.

Once she's in you'll never hear about it again.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't think I would want to be interviewed by the FBI when they have 2 extremely crucial pieces of knowledge that I don't.

1. She doesn't know whether they have recovered her deleted 30,000+ emails or not.

2. She has no idea what Pagliano has already told them.

That's a very uncomfortable place to be when they start asking questions.

Besides she has to explain how the 22 Top Secret emails landed up on an unclassified email server along with all the other stuff.

Bet she has so many lawyers when she goes it ain't even funny.
edit on R332016-03-30T23:33:59-05:00k333Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyway that we can get an early gift?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join