It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (worst film ever)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i think i just found the worse film ever made,switched everything off to chill and watch a film just before bed thinking it won,t be the best but watchable,omg it isn,t even that.

i felt the need to sign back in just to tell everyone don,t even waste a min on this film,i wasted 30 mins and that 30 mins of my life i can never get back,sticking hot needles in my eyes would have been less painful.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

You've never watched sharknado I take it?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 no i haven,t but is that one of them films on syfy? i know they kinda have a cult following.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's on Netflix. I tried watching and it was hell. The graphics are obviously cgi. The acting is worse than the cgi. It's just bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 well this film is just as bad,i gave it 30 mins cause i thought it couldn,t get any worse but it forced me to get up and warn anyone else not to waste a single min on it,who ever funded this must have been well under the infulence at the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'll have to check it out. I've heard of it but never watched it. I'm guessing it's b movie-esque? (I like a good horror)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 check it out if you like but i wouldn,t recomend it, b movies would probably be oscar winning to this.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You've peaked my interest. I will definitely see if it's worse than sharknado.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 you,ll probably come back and say you loved it lol i,ll stick with worst film ever for the 30 mins i could actually watch it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You'll probably say you love sharknado lol.

I think it just comes down to personal taste.

I've loved some films on Netflix that are rates low on rotten tomatoes or have 1 star on Netflix, but then hated some that were highly rated.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeti: A Love Story

Seriously - you are all so very welcome. Get a group of friends/family together, get a nice buzz, and enjoy the evening.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 that is true but seriously the start of this film was so bad that i had to post,i,ve never posted about a film that i remember but had to with this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Is there a Georgia in Connecticut?

Edit: Also this movie has nothing to do with The haunting in Connecticut. They just added it on to try to sell this garbage. Original was good.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I tried watching Sharknado as well. Couldn't do it, can't believe there are 3 of those movies!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Sharknado is supposed to be bad...so bad that it is good.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
i think i just found the worse film ever made,switched everything off to chill and watch a film just before bed thinking it won,t be the best but watchable,omg it isn,t even that.

i felt the need to sign back in just to tell everyone don,t even waste a min on this film,i wasted 30 mins and that 30 mins of my life i can never get back,sticking hot needles in my eyes would have been less painful.

There are definitely worse movies. It has become fashionable in IMDB forums to say 'I walked out of the theater in 30 minutes' or 'I turned it off in 20 minutes'. Some said the same for Captain Phillips, aat the time of the first reviews, I posted there that it would be up for an oscar, while people complained. It was.

Not all movies will be the best movies ever filmed. I just saw "The Witch" it is running a 7.3 on IMDB. I thought it was slow, made little sense and had a terrible ending. I gave it a 3.

Some movies are just meant to turn your brain off for a bit.
edit on 26-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Worst film ever?

I vote for Frankenhooker!

It sounds exactly what it is. I watched it because of the amazing title of the movie, turned it off after twenty odd minutes. Watched it again when drunk with friends, was still almost unbearable.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
or try "Manos: The Hands of Fate" without MST3K.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

LMAO....I was thing the EXACT SAME THING!!! Good call

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You guys have totally spoiled it for me now.
I thought Sharknado was a true story!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join