It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video of Trump Reading "The Snake" is Going Viral in Europe

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Accidental post...

2nd

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I agree that they SHOULDN’T let Arabs in Europe or the US without a through vetting.

That’s a no brainer.

And if they don’t behave throw them the f___ out.

But all that said understand who created this mess

And the snake is Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia

All terrorists are Wahhabis!

And just to make everything a bit more awkward...this guys talks for SA on the world stage. I don't know about anyone else, but his words are VERY hard to believe.

I will admit this form of journalism is bordering "gotcha journalism". But that said, he does ask questions I have YET to see any other major mainstream news network ask.

Saudi Arabia is in a dilly of a pickle, and will be more so if Trump gets elected. I believe it was just this weekend that he announced that he will cut ties to Saudi Arabia and let the world know who the US allies REALLY are, if they don't step up to the plate and STOP ISIS.

I must admit, I was VERY skeptical of Trump, and I still kind of am, but at the end of the day, you have to appreciate the guy the MSM is trying to destroy. Ask yourselves, WHY is the MSM trying to destroy Trump? Probably because he doesn't want WWIII and he ONLY wants to stop and eliminate ISIS and radical Islam overall. That I can easily get on board with. And THAT is something the establishment of the Death Economy, which Clinton and the like all support, does NOT want.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

What really makes me laugh is they are coming over wanting the 'free welfare' and will roam aroundm, camp, loiter, steal, abuse.. everything against our own systems.

If we even so much as tried to live off the or didn't pay our own taxes, we would face a cell.

Try and say that this level of immigration and the amount of seperatism they bring is not a good idea and you are branded a bigot and a racist.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: YouSir

Cough cough, iran got there money back that was frozen, the usa did not give iran any money.

Well thats not really true, during the reagan presidency, the usa sold weapons to iran, and with that money they armed the contras in south america.

Facts are so fun.

Ummm...methinks you clicked on the wrong post to comment in...you are aware right...that In my post you referenced and responded to...nor in any of my posts in this thread...that I ever even once specifically spoke to...or mentioned...the country of Iran...?

However...now that you have drawn me into your attempt at conversing with some other individual...let me ask you a few questions...if I may...

1...Do you think that rewarding Iran's military industrial nuclear programs a free pass..by not allowing verification of all sites...and also not requiring their complete dismantlement...(which is certainly quid...but lacks any semblance of pro quo)...is an acceptable negotiation strategy...?

2...Do you also believe that Iran has in any way adhered to their obligations under this much vaunted gift basket diplomacy...that handed them everything in return for nothing...?

Like the venerable Mr. Trump...I too question the veracity of the western negotiating team...it seems to me that John the purple heart paper cut Kerry...simply agreed to and signed whatever the Iranians laughingly passed across the table...

3...In your esteemed opinion...do you really think that particular...deal...was artfully and skillfully negotiated...I mean...on the Western side of that particular charade...It's obvious that...Little John...was woefully inadequate to any task other than..."yes sir no sir three bags full sir"...

Perhaps you could enlighten us...as we seem to be unable to parse the nuance in such a skillful manner as your esteemed self...

Also...PLEASE...if you could avoid the devolution into label castigation by hurling sanctimonium...I.E...terms such as racist...or hater...or any other...I aint got no reasoned response...so's I'll just fling shyte...fall back tactics...

And yes...I did just add another word to our wonderful lexicon...Sanctimonium...the act of browbeating an opponent in a discussion with........................................I got nothing...
All while preening a feigned superiority...of course...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Let me in oh tender woman...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Now2016

We just gave Iran of all countries 100BILLION+

We basically wiped our ass with it.

If we stop making stuped deals like this it will help tremendously.

Actually no you didnt.

That 100 billion was frozen assets from past sanctions.

It never belonged to the USA and never had anything to do with the USA taxpayers.

Iran just got there own money back.

But ignore the facts derp derp.

So it wasnt in our possession?

We didnt have a choice to release it to them or not?

We couldn't use it for leverage to at least negotiate the release of American hostages?

Ignore the facts derp derp!!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We let them have it so yeah we gave it to them. If you were holding my wallet for me and you gave it back to me well then you GAVE ME my wallet bac

You willingly giving your wallet to be held by another is quite different than frozen assets and economic blackmail, its funny how you backtrack from your initial statement. You implied you could have given any other country instead of Iran $100 billion.

Did you do a bit of fact checking after your initial faux pas?

You can call it "economic blackmail". I'll call it leverage in terms of dealing with Iran.

Notice the last sentence of that initial post reads.

" If we stop making stuped deals like this it will help tremendously."

As in some sort of negotiated deal. Did you miss that part of the post?

And it was used as leverage.

Iran have been buildozing many of there suspicious nuclear sites and so far abiding by the negotiation terms. Plus unlike our cowardly saudi allies fighting ISIS.

So you are in agreement with that deal Obama struck with Iran? Im done.....nvm

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Viral is a vague word. I am from Western Europe and I hadn't seen the video before, nor have I seen it being shown on any news outlets here.

The video itself seems a bit too dramatic and emotional to me, with the music and all. Not that I agree with our current immigration policy, but I'm quite powerless when it comes to trying to change it, so I've kind of stopped caring. The majority of the people where I am from are to busy with other things to care about the refugee crisis. Here we are used to the government taking care of such things. Of course you have the occasional protest or demonstration, but every time there are 100 protestors against the refugee crisis you get 500 antifa protestors smirking them as fascist.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This song by Roger Waters from his Radio Kaos album matches what is happening exactly right now.

Home

a reply to: Konduit

Now that is what I call wiping the floor with that hate preacher, love that woman.

edit on 28-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: happyending

Me or Him

The story if you are interested in that album, Roger waters album Radio Kaos like his Pros and Cons of Hitch hiking album was written back in the 80's, during the cold war.
Billy is a wheelchair bound quadroplegic whom can only communicate through his computer and feel's helpless so in rage he hackes into the Soviet and Nato nuclear missile computers and tricks them both into thinking they have fired at one another then cancels it at the last moment so the rest of the world will understand what it is like to feel helpless.

The drop the concrete block phrase is in reference to the English miners strikes of the 1980's, a scab as they were called back then - someone whom was running the picket lines had been getting a taxi to work with the police pushing the picketing miners back, as the taxi bringing one to work past under a motorway bridge some young miners whom were angry dropped a concrete block into the car, they did not intend to kill but the taxi driver whom was an innocent man was killed outright.

The tide is turning - the next song in the playlist and also from radio kaos was writen as the cold war was ending, sadly it has no parrallel in this modern crisis.

Song's often calm us but they also say what we feel better than our words.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Europe screw itself a long time ago with Open borders. There will be no Khan to come and save your sorry butts this time.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

We let them have it so yeah we gave it to them. If you were holding my wallet for me and you gave it back to me well then you GAVE ME my wallet bac

You willingly giving your wallet to be held by another is quite different than frozen assets and economic blackmail, its funny how you backtrack from your initial statement. You implied you could have given any other country instead of Iran $100 billion.

You can call it "economic blackmail". I'll call it leverage in terms of dealing with Iran.

Iran have been buildozing many of there suspicious nuclear sites and so far abiding by the negotiation terms. Plus unlike our cowardly saudi allies fighting ISIS.

It was not solely a "obama" deal. UK, France,Russia and China were at that table.

And yes I do.

Diplomacy is worth a try. Iran actually is progressing albit slowly forward unlike our current ME allies that seem to be sliding back into the dark ages.

Rather see my own country replace the saudis with Iran as allies.

Iran still has a long long long way to go socially but it is still miles ahead of saudi Arabia.
edit on 28-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Argue all you want.

The video says the message loud and clear.

The sensitive and sympathizers, need to get their own land, freedumbs and invite immigrants to it.

America can stand tall once more if they protect what is important. What made them a super power to begin with.

The citizens of, need to figure out what that is. Everyone else, shouldn't bother the nation of America. Because immigrants didn't make America great, Americans did.

I never thought I would say this, but good job Drumpf

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It was not solely a "obama" deal. UK, France,Russia and China were at that table.

And yes I do.

Diplomacy is worth a try. Iran actually is progressing albit slowly forward unlike our current ME allies that seem to be sliding back into the dark ages.

Rather see my own country replace the saudis with Iran as allies.

Iran still has a long long long way to go socially but it is still miles ahead of saudi Arabia.

I think we could have made a better deal but I definitely agree with the rest of your post.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Maybe.

I think we should have pressed the issue of inspections without warning.
I would be happier if Iran was not given the 48 hours notice.
But still it would be hard to near impossible to hide radioactive material in that space of time. Its going to leave a trace.

Plus Irans support of hezbollah should of been brought up more.
Though to be honest I prefer Iran backed hezbollah to Saudi backed IS because hezbollah are not out to destroy the UK.

Though I think the secound may have been due to pressue from Russia and China as they dont recognise hezbollah as a terrorist organisation.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well it is now becoming common knowledge that the real snakes behind what is happening in Europe have their headquarters in Brussels it is the European union controlled by outside of Europe by .....the best word I can think to describe them is filth!

The day is fast approaching when we will have to go to war with these people!

America has the same problem their federal reserve is controlled by the same filth who have boldly stated they answer to nobody not even the government!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I agree that they SHOULDN’T let Arabs in Europe or the US without a through vetting.

That’s a no brainer.

And if they don’t behave throw them the f___ out.

But all that said understand who created this mess

And the snake is Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia

All terrorists are Wahhabis!

LOL, You do not know apparently that ALL of them do not have anything that proves who they are and what their real intentions are.

Not one of them will have pure intentions to become an American and follow our laws. They, the immigrants are terrorist responding to TURKEYS leaders call for a new ISLAMIC Caliphate. Something our jackass media never told the world about.

shoebat.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There's so much more to it here than refugees from war torn countries. I've heard these radical imams saying something like invading Europe and conquering it among other things. We know that ISIS has stated they are sending hundreds of cells over there. Essentially the immigration crisis is radical Islam's Trojan horse. Majority of the migrants are military aged male I believe. This isn't Islamaphobia, there something real happening in Europe.

Just look at Isis The influence and recruitment of ISIS spans many countries. They actually have what is essentially an actual functioning caliphate in large areas of Iraq and Syria. It's like Taliban 2.0, destroying ancient relics and artifacts, sharia law, executions, etc.. but seemingly more vicious and threatening outside of their areas of operation Not to mention financially secure and well armed. There is no serious sign of our government or the West eradicating them aside from drone strikes. Who will step up?

I speculate is that the next level for them is to try to make some areas of these "no go" zones in Europe under Sharia Law and independently controlled by Isis or something. Not that it would last long, but it would be a major statement. Where would that lead to??

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

John Kerry gives Iran $150 billion and pretends that they aren't going to use it to buy weapons. This is what happens when you have political hacks instead of real experts dealing with these countries.
edit on 28-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join