It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of man is Pope Francis?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorPatternfish

Foster Gamble is trying his best to help us not only survive but even thrive. We evidently don't have everything set in place. It is a continuous development toward perfection, not a one-time stop at station dystopia.

Yeah, we were all supposed to die in 2012. Now it's 2022? Don't be fooled into fear, Professor.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ilstar

I am not fooled by the likes of Foster Gamble.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
When was the last time anyone gave you anything?

Do you really believe the likes of Foster Gamble are about to start?

Now that they have unlimited free energy at there fingertips, plus everything else as shown in the Thrive film.

All in place.

edit on 2-4-2016 by ProfessorPatternfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Building off the video you linked, this video from Prepare For Change website seems to agree with messages from Thrive Movement. Why do you think there is a conflict?

Nonetheless, these messages that you are believing in are aligned with the economic plans as seen in Four Horsemen film by Renegade Inc. (below).

The problem here is not revolutionary Marxism but reformist Kantianism. Both Project Venus and the Renegade project are equally in conflict with the truth. On the other hand, Pope Francis may agree with both. Revisionism and revolutionarism is a false dichotomy: both can lead to dystopic results. Capitalists opposed absolutists, Leninists opposed capitalists, Nazis opposed Leninists, all opposed the Nazis, but at the end we got hundreds of millions killed in the 20th century alone. I don't think we want a rerun of that.

We need neither revolutions nor reforms. What we need is an integration of free economy and friendly society. I provide this solution on my blog.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilstar

Building off the video you linked, this video from Prepare For Change website seems to agree with messages from Thrive Movement. Why do you think there is a conflict?

Nonetheless, these messages that you are believing in are aligned with the economic plans as seen in Four Horsemen film by Renegade Inc. (below).

The problem here is not revolutionary Marxism but reformist Kantianism. Both Project Venus and the Renegade project are equally in conflict with the truth. On the other hand, Pope Francis may agree with both. Revisionism and revolutionarism is a false dichotomy: both can lead to dystopic results. Capitalists opposed absolutists, Leninists opposed capitalists, Nazis opposed Leninists, all opposed the Nazis, but at the end we got hundreds of millions killed in the 20th century alone. I don't think we want a rerun of that.

We need neither revolutions nor reforms. What we need is an integration of free economy and friendly society. I provide this solution on my blog.

It is only conflict for side one is on.

The same 'message' ?

For who and how, who sees and perceives it?
edit on 2-4-2016 by ProfessorPatternfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yeah, they are all capitalists who oppose the absolutist bankers and want to create a new gold-based economic system. But you are right, there may be global recoil. In any case, that's a point that may be shared between Gamble and Francis. Besides I have yet to find what Gamble thinks about Francis.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I would bet every Penney you have. Foster Gamble idolises the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorPatternfish
I would bet every Penney you have. Foster Gamble idolises the Vatican.

Evidence?

I bet that Foster and Francis simply dislike the absolutists, but that doesn't necessarily make them friends.
edit on 5-4-2016 by ilstar because: added statement

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I judge this hypothesis obsolete. Conspiracy theory angle doesn't provide as many insights into the nature of Pope Francis as does, say, class theory.

I wrote that Pope Francis "disliked," meaning opposed, absolutists like Rothschilds and such, but on the other hand, he is more concerned about getting the low class to support him as does Obama, Putin, etc. All of those in power (with very few exceptions) are aristocrats/absolutists/powerhungry people, so high class is more suited to them as a classification in order to analyze their motivations. Conspiracy theories suck.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please share your comments about this movie I made.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
I think you're looking at Pope Francis, and the modern Catholic Church, in the wrong light. Of course the Catholic Church is not perfect but I think Pope Francis is sincere in his beliefs, and like most modern leaders he accepts any gifts given to him; regardless if he likes it or not.

A person can be sincere in his beliefs and still have the wrong beliefs. Do you doubt that Hitler was for one second less than sincere? What about Mao or Stalin? How about Pol Pot?

Which would you prefer? To think that they were insincere when they carried out their atrocities and that all those people died for a lark or that they were completely sincere in what they believed?

So now that we've more or less established that Francis is likely sincere but that that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing, let me remind everyone that Latin American is the seat of Liberation Theology which is an attempt to fuse Marxist philosophy with Christian theology. So it is entirely unsurprising to see a Latin American Pope come out with Marxist views in his theological positions.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, except none of them kissed proletarian feet. Pope Francis has set a new standard in the worship of the proletariat.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

INRI seems to obviously be an abbreviation for IESUS NAZARENUS REX IUDAEORUM (Jesus the Nazarene King of the Jews) placed there by Pilate as mentioned in John.

The other things you mention are trifles. He heads an organization that promotes anti science and opposes practices that could have HIV under control in the 3rd world, promotes gender inequality and has openly claimed that same sex relationships are "inherently immoral". Not to mention the idiotic notion of demonic possession and exorcism. These seem of far more importance than whether lamps are too close to an alter.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cogito, Ergo Sum

INRI seems to obviously be an abbreviation for IESUS NAZARENUS REX IUDAEORUM (Jesus the Nazarene King of the Jews) placed there by Pilate as mentioned in John.

The other things you mention are trifles. He heads an organization that promotes anti science and opposes practices that could have HIV under control in the 3rd world, promotes gender inequality and has openly claimed that same sex relationships are "inherently immoral". Not to mention the idiotic notion of demonic possession and exorcism. These seem of far more importance than whether lamps are too close to an alter.

First, have you read Talmud?
Second, Pope Francis explicitly stated that theories of evolution and Big Bang don't conflict with his theological views. He is quite scientific, as he has an associates degree in industrial engineering and a masters in chemistry.
Third, he is lenient and not judgemental toward LGBT in Catholic Church.
Fourth, he would rather kiss the feet of Muslims than believe in Catholic God, but that was already in OP. I suggest you read my collection of evidence more carefully.

In any case, earlier to your post I've stated that my conspiracy angle is obsolete, and instead I'd like to concentrate on how Francis's views fit within a class structure.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pope Francis is nothing more than a phony front man. A personal relationship with Jesus outside of the church is "dangerous"? LOL, men with power will say anything, or have their pope mouthpiece say anything, in order to keep their power. Francis is an occult commie globalist, as all popes have been since PiusXII.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He gives me faith that there are true Christians out there in this world and I think that Pope Francis gives the religion a very much needed improvement. Anyone who disagrees or believes he has an ulterior motive needs to chill the F out and quit placing blame on others bc of your own insecurities and judgments.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The only interesting thing about this thread is that one is presumptuous enough to think he is fit to pass judgment on the Pope. Amazing.

And not in a good way.
edit on 4/27/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The only interesting thing about this thread is that one is presumptuous enough to think he is fit to pass judgment on the Pope. Amazing.

And not in a good way.

It's also amazing to see on this thread how gullible many people are in trusting those who are in power. Only those who are in power need to be judged, not those who they deceive.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

We are not blindly putting faith or trusting the Pope. We can clearly see for ourselves that he is a genuine great person that deserves his title. He was also appointed by a very prestigious clergy so I don't think there is room for error.

Those who ridicule him, however, have more issues than meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

We are not blindly putting faith or trusting the Pope. We can clearly see for ourselves that he is a genuine great person that deserves his title. He was also appointed by a very prestigious clergy so I don't think there is room for error.

Those who ridicule him, however, have more issues than meets the eye.

"A very prestigious clergy" elected him based on "two supernatural signs". What you completely ignore is that looks can be deceiving.

Here is my summary of those who believe that Pope Francis is true or defend him:
Teddy916, Sremmos80, AldarKose, Specimen, BuzzyWigs, veracity, Cogito Ergo Sum, angeldoll (8 total)

And here are those who question him or think he is evil:
ilstar, madmac5150, seeker1963, SeaWorthy, Rapha, harvestdog, NewzNose, BarefootInWinter, KBisme, ProfessorPatternfish, ketsuko, TruMcCarthy (12 total)

Neutral: mikeone718

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join