It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters Release Video with Exploding Eiffel Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The articles Headline, not mine

LINK TO ARTICLE

A couple days ago one of our members "Dumbass" posted a THREAD HERE about
" Salah Abdeslam asking to "wish to be send to France as quickly as possible."
He was curious as to why the change of mind, when at first that was the last place he wanted to go in any hurry. The thought was maybe this was his way to send a message to his fellow friends to go ahead with a certain plan.

I commented that I had read somewhere the day before about the terrorist had posted a reference to what color the Eiffel Tower would be painted now or something to that effect. I couldn't remember where I had read it and I did try to find it again, but to no avail.

Then today I see this article "ISIS Supporters Release Video with Exploding Eiffel Tower." LINK TO ARTICLE

A couple snippets from the article:

A new video posted online by ISIS supporters shows the Eiffel Tower exploding and crashing to the ground in stylized, video game animation.

"So we will invade London, Brussels and Berlin, like we did in Paris before," the narrator warns, adding "supporters of the Islamic caliphate state are determined that their [inaudible] will be at the earliest time."

You can read the rest at the article. I don't really feel like pushing their propaganda all the much except to make the point of this post.

So now I am even more curious. Apparently that video was released yesterday. The member "Dumbass" post was placed the day before.

Was this a message to go ahead with a plan? I don't know, but I cant help but wonder, and I wanted to just put this out there for others thoughts and opinions. Also to give credit to our member "Dumbass," because he post didn't really get all that much play and I really thought he was making some good points.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

They are just building the bridge that ultimately will lead to their complete annihilation, the wests capabilities have hardly been realized or shown, these idiots are playing a game that they cannot win.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I totally agree with that...

I'm sick of them blowing crap up..I hope they don't blow up any landmarks anywhere..that is just lower than low..they have to be stopped...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Its like these slobs are not going to be happy until they are living in a smoldering crater in the desert.
Well i say lets give it to them. Pull everyone out thats worth the robe on their back, an nuke the entire site from orbit...its the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

They already have. Google ancient sites ISIL has destroyed. They have blown up/looted/demolished plenty.
edit on 3262016 by Rochester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
It isn't possible to just "blow up" the Eiffel Tower.It would take hundreds of kilograms of shaped H.E. charges.

They can't be innocuously placed.It would be obvious in the extreme.

No worries.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
smells fishy to me. move this thread to the skunk works...

i dont think ISIS supporters released that video... it looks incredibly staged.

there is a new thread indicating Snowden is convinced the Brussels attacks could have been stopped or had some knowledge of the planning

join