It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geobiographically where is the souls domain?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The pineal gland BECOMES calcified through fluoride in toothpaste and drinking water. a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm

Well it seems i was wrong. The pineal gland can and does calcify. I apologise and here is a link to a med health site that explains in detail the cause and effects of pineal calcification.

m.med-health.net...

This topic still has nothing to do with a soul or philosphy, or metaphysics though.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

There!!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If I reported that I inserted carrot juice into my rectum to stop baldness, how is that me giving medical advice ?
If somebody made their own free will decision to copy me and went out to the grocers to get some carrots and got killed by a rabid dog, would you also charge me with manslaughter ?a reply to: Woodcarver

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qwerm
If I reported that I inserted carrot juice into my rectum to stop baldness, how is that me giving medical advice ?
If somebody made their own free will decision to copy me and went out to the grocers to get some carrots and got killed by a rabid dog, would you also charge me with manslaughter ?a reply to: Woodcarver

I have conceded that i was wrong about the pineal gland calcification. However, if you did tell people that inserting carrot juice up their rectum could cure baldness, then you would be giving medical advice. If they got hurt in this process, you would be at fault but prob not liable according to the law. I don't see how getting bit by a rabid dog has anything to do with that advice, so i'm assuming you are being facetious in lieu of my apology.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Without being based on medical studies or any other studies I always thought that what we call soul it must be situated somewhere in our chest, very close to the heart.
Is the place where we feel most feelings ( broken heart, filled with joy heart...).
Is the place who feels like opening when we fall in love or are deeply touched by something.
I also think it has to do with the saying that the soul leaves the body with the last breath, and the breath is coming from chest.
The soul being something non physical is hard to argue, but I can't imagine myself feeling something with my brain

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would go with more like soul is the breathe of God, The One that created this existence in the first place and everything that exist here is part of it and with the cycles growing sort of like back to God.
I have more questions popping up than answers so i leave it as it is my guess of the moment if u will.

LE: About 3rd eye thingy, perhaps it is as it sounds "eye" that will grow to see or understand more of the great existence.
edit on 26-3-2016 by romilo because: adding stuff

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Pineal Gland

a reply to: intrptr
Yes I know of this and I regularly take Iodine to counteract calcification of it from fluoride, however this seems to me to be just a spiritual organ/function and not the seat of ones being.
What do you think?

You want a geographical fixed point, a seat as it were of the being. That is the you that is you, not the flesh. But fixed for now within this shell or husk. The link to the body is probably the Pineal…

…people have OBEs, independent of the physical being. So the anchor isn't concrete, by any means.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Proof, please...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I like to think onlong this line regarding the soul:

Think about all our cells in the body having & communicating with micro electric charges.
Think about our brain, memories, concious & subconcious thoughts, neurons and nerves all doing the same with their electrics.
Think about Quantum Entanglement, but with all that above entangled electric web into the entity we call a soul/spirit.

Concider those 'religions' or ancient tribal traditions that say things along the lines of "... you return to join the great spirit/universe"

Maybe when the meat body ends, that entangled mass does drift up & off on the winds and cosmic seas, where ever, to different parts of the world, galaxy, universe, but those same quantum 1/3, 2/3 spins and the reciprocal spins and patterns continue amongst our entangled soul.

(just leave the mortal coil outside - going off within a faraday cage-like stucture may vary your results)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Geobiographically where is the souls domain

Imagine if you will that I am standing ahead of you, point at me...
Now I ask you to point at yourself.
Where did you point?

Most people point at the heart, and the comedian points at his nuts, but it is a strange instinct shared by all humanity to identify themselves this way.

Religious people say the soul is in the blood and atheists say the spark of life is in the head because you die after decapitation.
But where is it? perhaps on a parallel plane yet adjoined?

It is an interesting question and point, but it actually does not answer your real question: for we know that the soul is with the body while alive. What matters more is where do those soul leave to afterwards, even if only briefly? The clues are right there if you look hard enough: a holy symbol revered all around is the circle. There is something else that is many times circular that is inside of us and make us up. That is right: the cell. The cell is an animal all unto its own: it can gather food, procreate, poo, and deal with obstacles. If anyone can imagine it, the "soul domain" is immense, and like the inside of a cell. There is the lowest domain where the average Joe goes to. Like him, it is average and his experience is similar to that on Earth. Movies, books, beer, sports. Just living out their old lives, sometimes killing figments of their own imagination because they cannot understand morality well and thus do not care much for people. This is kinda like the Golgi complex, the thing there which filters out everything out from the outside--of a cell, but from the inside of it. Then are the intellectuals that enjoy the finer things, but again their focus keeps them where they are. Once they arrive, they may have fine wine, books and other interesting comrades, but cannot interact with the denizens floating by them--just as on Earth. These people are the ones who either go to church three times a week, or ironically the ones that think all that is stupid, thus limiting themselves to that same level. Impressionable and somewhat unstable, these individuals find what they set their minds, therefore sometimes seeing angels or not, depending on their mood. They are like the lysosomes, creating an environment in which others can live, creating barriers to protect everyone. Then the last the mystic and seekers, depending on how far they came. They are powerful and yet DO very little. Dreamlike and visionary, these are like the powerhouses of the cell--the mitochondria. They have access to the very center and they seek it often to generate their lives anywhere and in any time period. Through them, the process of actually living is easier because they do the hard work, solving problem no one else should have to deal with.
Although this maybe an odd and maybe somewhat inaccurate comparison, I think it suffices because even here, it is not really that much changes.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

In the imaginations of superstitious fools.

You know, you can say what you want to say without insulting people.

My intention was not to single out and insult anyone (or their religious beliefs) in particular; I may be an ass sometimes, but I not that much of an ass. However, I am still entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that those with such beliefs are superstitious fools. I'm sure many religious folks think the same of atheists.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
that was your 666 post, lol.a reply to: Quantum12

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Of course some find the essence/spirit of a person incredulous, but even the concept.. to concieve of such a thing in a physical universe certainly raises more questions. Are there any other concepts alien to our existence that have no apparent origin or foundation to this physical world? Perhaps spirituality is physical too, paranormal investigation seems to imply physicality through interaction of spiritual entities. a reply to: Qwerm

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The connection is below the neck in between the shoulder blades on the back.

It is actually a loop, like a current.

It resides both here and "there"

There is wherever you deposit your mind. There are MANY "theres" to complete your loop with.

The circuit is not just one, but a network of connections

There are many "souls" to each of us.

The most basic has a dual nature. That is the one that works with your body, the other half of that "soul"

Thats what I have learned thus far at least.

The interface for OTHERS is your third eye, in between the eyes on the brow.

It is not a physical interface.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That is strange thank you. I did not see that. Here is 667

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You know?, honestly, I don't think "Geobiographically" is even a word.

Makes no sense to me, as this entire topic makes no real sense to me.

I don't think humanity even has the technology or the intelligence to do anything other than speculate about the location of anything that is merely theoretical.

I used to believe in something once, but the supposed experts couldn't come up with anything to support their claims that didn't sound utterly ridiculous if one thought about it without exercising a lot of faith.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Deductive reasoning ...
Where is MOST energy measured in the human body?
Since the soul is composed of an undetermined type of energy, THERE'S a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
double post
edit on 27-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join