It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea releases propaganda film showing Washington under nuclear attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: intrptr

Yankee go home.

If you can get that to happen, go for it - but I'd bet you can't.. Our business isn't yours, mind your own.

Hey man, please accept my apologies, i feel like an azz.

I just finished 5 days of the most horrendous sickness ever and one of the first things I read are about someone disrespecting my lost Countrymen.

You have a right to your opinion and I'm an a-whole. Sorry, Brother.

I didn't mean you personally, sorry for your illness. I don't fault soldiers either, just the higher ups.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

a reply to: Harut

Why can't Kim Jong-Un just be happy with all his imported Swiss cheese, and all the chocolate he could ever eat?!?

Because the worlds biggest bully has its military parked at his southern gate, itching to go back and do him in..

How would you feel if the Army were parked outside your house, harassing you for decades?

Does your neighbour have a fence? separating you and yours from them and theirs? damn them, must be bullies then huh?

No, the bully knocks your fence down and occupies half of your yard, like the US did on the Korean Peninsula. Its not even about Lil Kim directly, its about the US having a port and bases on the underside of the Asian continent. Pointing right down the other unmentioned superpowers throat. But go ahead, lets make it about lil korea.

NK, SK ...... who cares, I'm a world away from both. However, if I lived in neighbourhood where one family completely closed borders and lines of communication, i would think them strange on a neighbourhood perspective. Wierdos.

Just my take

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The usual ranting of a leader in a meltdown. North Korea is not a threat and has no navy to speak off.

Their decade old missiles keep falling into the ocean.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

They have to remain totally closed off, the US tries to sneak spies in all the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
The usual ranting of a leader in a meltdown. North Korea is not a threat and has no navy to speak off.

hahaha, you just gave me the mental image.

NK launches another missile.....and plop. There sinks #3206.

(Sorry, I'm a bit light headed. I blame the cough medicine.)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They have to remain totally closed off, the US tries to sneak spies in all the time.

James Bond style? I don't think so somehow, its 2016 not 1916

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harut
I know you are right, I'm just worried about that actual one time he may really lose it. It does remind me of the boy who cried wolf, but you never know....

I think that's a rational response.
After all, we know he has been developing nuclear weapons, we know that he is a psychopath (or sociopath?). We know that his leadership is incredibly unstable too.

Is he crazy enough to do something knowing that the US would wipe out his country in a retaliatory attack within an hour?

I don't think so.
The most he'll do is attack the South. No doubt that's enough to cause massive chaos and damage, along with masses of deaths too. This would lead to a conventional war and likely the end of the North.

I don't think he's stupid enough to think he could win against the US, otherwise he would have made a move on the South by now. The moment he crosses the line into SK, NK will be bombarded by SK and their allies, and China will not be there to assist him.

So, short answer is that we don't need to worry about Nukes from NK, there will be a conventional war long before that happens. It would still be better if he didn't have those nukes at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thats the point, they are closed, so not many get in.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

Ah, the good old Nodong missiles, totally not ironic in their name. lol

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, that was my thought as well. They did a video a few years back about nuking Washington,
but it was totally different than this one.

This one has better music, and I swear after watching it, I think someone has been playing Final fantasy games because that is what immediately came to mind while watching it...lol

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But in this day and age they don't really need actual spies on the ground. Cyber spies can do the job, as they probably do all around the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

LOL, ok and those that do are sentenced to 16 years hard labour for nicking a poster from a hotel. I'll volunteer. You don't need people on the ground now too spy

Whatever, this is derailing the original OP, stop or take it private

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Washington DC has most of our defense system protecting them. They will just cause the missiles to get deflected to another place where politicians are not staying. I'm sure our military has first priority on missiles heading that way. The rest of us must go live in the sewers.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

We could but my suspicion is, a threat is needed for selling weapons to allies nearby.. Maybe perhaps they even made a deal with Kim. So Kim have his God job and the US can sell her weapons.. Both happy.
I really don't believe N KOREA got nuclear weapons, let alone missiles that can strike far enough etc. Makes no sense anyways n Korea threatening whenever they want and get away with it but Iraq, Libya you name it making no threats, nor having nuclear weapons but they had to go...
edit on 26-3-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Can't we please just stomp that guy, free his people, and put an end to this nonsense?

We tried that
it failed.

China has their back
We would fail again.

Gotta just sit back and wait for them to do something so monumentally stupid that china will either invade themselves, or allow the west to unite korea with southern rule.
..but thats unlikely..so gotta wait for China to handle it.
I am not a fan of chinese government, but better them being in control of NK than...NK

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

Problem is that so many from their political, military and police system are very active parts in the oppression of the people.

Isn't it sad that his puppet's can't even see how oppressed their own people are under this tyrant? I hope one day, one of his military advisors who feels threatened to be executed by Kim, has the gonads to eliminate this piece of crap! Who knows, maybe once the head of the snake is cut off these puppets may finally feel free and change will take place.

It's too bad that world leaders are so involved in spying, influencing other governments and pointing the finger at each other, they can't join forces to eliminate a tyrant who enslaves his own people and threatens world peace. You would think that was the reason why the United Nations was created.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nice music ...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Harut

So..it's titled "Last Chance". Last chance for what? What does Kim want the US to do?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
just got to build a weapon and delivery system now.
graphics were better in terminator 2 which was years ago.
try harder kim.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hah poor little Kim and his country of munchkins they are so incapable of standing up to the US juggernaut. But hey been there like Cuba for decades. In yo face, Big Bullies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join