It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea releases propaganda film showing Washington under nuclear attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That being said, can we just stomp this little fat fu** and get it over with?

I would never condone such a thing, but I can imagine there will be a day when the little man wakes up from sleep and hears the words from a Navy SEAL saying "I send greetings from the President of the United States."

Cue the three round burst.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qwerm

I'm pretty sure that I once read that Nuclear bombs can only detonate on a few places on the planet for some scientific reason, has anybody else heard about this? a reply to: Harut

I'm pretty sure a trigger does not care or know where it is when it is triggered, it just triggers ....... Hey, it's only doing its job don't have a go at the trigger. Seriously? a detonation can only happen in a few places, like Hiroshima (unlucky) Nagasaki (unlucky) get real
edit on 2016-03-26T10:56:02-05:002016Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:56:02 -0500bSaturday5603America/Chicago1610 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Why can't Kim Jong-Un just be happy with all his imported Swiss cheese, and all the chocolate he could ever eat?!?

Because the worlds biggest bully has its military parked at his southern gate, itching to go back and do him in..

How would you feel if the Army were parked outside your house, harassing you for decades?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Qwerm

According to that article, they can detonate anywhere. I also found this interesting.

“Is it possible to fight an atomic war on this basis? The whole thing would be completely illogical because both countries involved would naturally have computers calculating in advance just where and when each and every bomb would have to be placed if it was to explode. It is interesting to note that the American scientists can calculate in advance when the Chinese will detonate a bomb. If someone were stupid enough to push the button and start a war, then the country with the best defence would probably be the victor. Probably this is the reason for deploying submarines around the world, well stocked with atomic rockets. They could wait undetected over a long period, and fire their rockets as the Sun moved into position.”

www.worldgrid.net...
edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm sure they made a similar video a couple of years ago , nothing changed.

Catchy tune though.

link   

I'm pretty sure that I once read that Nuclear bombs can only detonate on a few places on the planet for some scientific reason

OMG, I never heard that before. Well, it looks like I may have stumbled on another rabbit hole, thanks.

Look out below !!!!

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Why can't Kim Jong-Un just be happy with all his imported Swiss cheese, and all the chocolate he could ever eat?!?

Because the worlds biggest bully has its military parked at his southern gate, itching to go back and do him in..

How would you feel if the Army were parked outside your house, harassing you for decades?

Does your neighbour have a fence? separating you and yours from them and theirs? damn them, must be bullies then huh?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harut

According to that article, they can detonate anywhere. I also found this interesting.

“Is it possible to fight an atomic war on this basis? The whole thing would be completely illogical because both countries involved would naturally have computers calculating in advance just where and when each and every bomb would have to be placed if it was to explode. It is interesting to note that the American scientists can calculate in advance when the Chinese will detonate a bomb. If someone were stupid enough to push the button and start a war, then the country with the best defence would probably be the victor. Probably this is the reason for deploying submarines around the world, well stocked with atomic rockets. They could wait undetected over a long period, and fire their rockets as the Sun moved into position.”

What? have i switched to an alternate universe or something?
edit on 2016-03-26T11:09:00-05:002016Sat, 26 Mar 2016 11:09:00 -0500bSaturday0903America/Chicago1611 by corblimeyguvnor because: Quote issues

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You're friggin right we do ! And you're welcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Nice quote on the friggin there, guess you ......... nvm, i'll shut up while you rub your hands in anticipation

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: intrptr

Does your neighbour have a fence? separating you and yours from them and theirs? damn them, must be bullies then huh?

No, the bully knocks your fence down and occupies half of your yard, like the US did on the Korean Peninsula. Its not even about Lil Kim directly, its about the US having a port and bases on the underside of the Asian continent. Pointing right down the other unmentioned superpowers throat. But go ahead, lets make it about lil korea.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

US should mind its own friggin business.

Yankee go home.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

But of course. It's the bullies who've been executing their relatives and starving their people.

We went there to start some #e because we're bullies. Brilliant.

If my uncle were here I could give him hell for leaving his leg particles there, that bully.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

But of course. It's the bullies who've been executing their relatives and starving their people.

We went there to start some #e because we're bullies. Brilliant.

If my uncle were here I could give him hell for leaving his leg particles there, that bully.

You missed the sarcasm in my original post

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yankee go home.

If you can get that to happen, go for it - but I'd bet you can't.. Our business isn't yours, mind your own.

Hey man, please accept my apologies, i feel like an azz.

I just finished 5 days of the most horrendous sickness ever and one of the first things I read are about someone disrespecting my lost Countrymen.

You have a right to your opinion and I'm an a-whole. Sorry, Brother.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Clearly fat little Kim is feeling a little frustrated again, no doubt missing all those little bribes he was getting from the International community before he decided to go batsh*t crazy again.

This all means nothing. They do this all the time. It's a cycle we're all pretty much used to. Kimmy has a tantrum, threatens to murder everyone, goes and sulks in his bedroom for a couple of months when the world ignores him. Then he comes out after realizing the only way he'll get another shipment of caviar and champers is if he starts to converse like a rational Human.

He convinces the dumbass West back to the table (because it's cheaper for us to talk and placate the little fascist than actually deal with the threat properly) and we make another deal with the fat little freak and start sending him his goody baskets again.

A week later he rips up the deal he just signed and carries on developing his nukes, because his belly is bloated and he has a fu*kton of caviar now stashed away that he thinks will last forever.

Of course it doesn't, because he's a fat, greedy little child with all the maturity of a spoiled toddler. He runs out of his treats and makes more threats of Armageddon...

Rinse and repeat.

To be honest, I don't think we'll deal with him until it's too late. No one wants to make the decision to pull the trigger on this disgusting little rogue state, because it would undoubtedly lead to massive problems and potentially hundreds of thousands of deaths. But if we don't, we're likely to see hundreds of thousands of deaths anyway.

The US government is charged with protecting the American people, that is their priority. They should be considering this right now and formulating a plan with allies to remove this threat.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh no man, I was agreeing with you, sorry. You missed my sarcasm..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, watch out FOX, there's a new playa in town.

Kim, the propaganda guru, has set the bar pretttty high with that 4 minutes of unparalleled awesomeness.

l like the bit at the end where the North Korean IT dept pulled out all the stops and gave such an amazing rendering of Washington getting the bomb, he should be proud of his team for putting that together, it's cute.

Mutually Assured Destruction - don't budge even 1 inch America otherwise round boy will release the Kraken on your as.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think Kimmy needs a war the army is bored and ready for a Coup De Tat and he us more isolated than ever I think heveryone may surprise us and strike Japan

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Clearly fat little Kim is feeling a little frustrated again, no doubt missing all those little bribes he was getting from the International community before he decided to go batsh*t crazy again.

This all means nothing. They do this all the time. It's a cycle we're all pretty much used to. Kimmy has a tantrum, threatens to murder everyone, goes and sulks in his bedroom for a couple of months when the world ignores him. Then he comes out after realizing the only way he'll get another shipment of caviar and champers is if he starts to converse like a rational Human.

He convinces the dumbass West back to the table (because it's cheaper for us to talk and placate the little fascist than actually deal with the threat properly) and we make another deal with the fat little freak and start sending him his goody baskets again.

A week later he rips up the deal he just signed and carries on developing his nukes, because his belly is bloated and he has a fu*kton of caviar now stashed away that he thinks will last forever.

Of course it doesn't, because he's a fat, greedy little child with all the maturity of a spoiled toddler. He runs out of his treats and makes more threats of Armageddon...

Rinse and repeat.

To be honest, I don't think we'll deal with him until it's too late. No one wants to make the decision to pull the trigger on this disgusting little rogue state, because it would undoubtedly lead to massive problems and potentially hundreds of thousands of deaths. But if we don't, we're likely to see hundreds of thousands of deaths anyway.

The US government is charged with protecting the American people, that is their priority. They should be considering this right now and formulating a plan with allies to remove this threat.

I know you are right, I'm just worried about that actual one time he may really lose it. It does remind me of the boy who cried wolf, but you never know....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join