It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea releases propaganda film showing Washington under nuclear attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why can't Kim Jong-Un just be happy with all his imported Swiss cheese, and all the chocolate he could ever eat?!? Seriously, have you guys seen a recent photo of him lately? Overeating much? He's starting to look like a bloated muppet.

They named their video: Last chance
Last chance for what? An all out WWIII? How narcissistic and delusional is this man to think he could actually wipe out the USA?
And that no one would actually come to their aid?

Anyways, here's the article. What do you guys think of it?

North Korea released a new propaganda video menacingly titled “Last Chance”, showing a submarine-launched nuclear missile laying waste to Washington and concluding with the US flag in flames. The four-minute video, set to jaunty music, romps through the history of US-Korean relations and ends with a digitally manipulated sequence showing a missile surging through clouds, swerving back to the earth and slamming into the road in front of Washington’s Lincoln Memorial.

The US Capitol building explodes in the impact and a message flashes up on the screen in Korean: “If US imperialists budge an inch toward us, we will immediately hit them with nuclear (weapons).” The video was published on the North’s propaganda website DPRK Today on Saturday and shows images from the Korean War, the capture of US spy ship Pueblo in 1968 and the first crisis over North Korea’s nuclear programme in the early 1990s.

Link: www.theguardian.com...

edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: spelling

edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: fixed video

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Bring it on Kim.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Well, if he'd stop executing his own people for a minute, he might.

And put down that wedge of cheese long enough to push the button that is.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

How silly we already showed him how we can beat NK with a couple dumbasses.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I think they should get in touch with ISIS for some editing and film making techniques.
I love all the old stock footage from the 50s.
A joke.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

How silly we already showed him how we can beat NK with a couple dumbasses.

Good one

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well, I guess he is pretty bored at being Leader and feels the DPRK citizens need some "gee up", look how powerful we are, now worship me harder and faster BS. The map looks authentic however, everything in its rightful place as far as Continents go, how did they work that out?

Personally, I think he thinks his TV transmissions also need a passport to cross borders thus no one else will see them. Music reminded me of "Dallas" the TV show, not the state

KjU
lol

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Can't we please just stomp that guy, free his people, and put an end to this nonsense?

One of these days he is going to wake up cranky and feel like he has to prove something to his people and push the button.
If that happens, we will have to shoot the missile down, and stomp them anyway.
Then everyone will start shooting at everyone else, things will get messy, and people will die.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
and so it continues. NK & kim give me an inverse cry-wolf vibe.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The price of not finishing the job.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Kim needs to grow up and wake up too.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Can't we please just stomp that guy, free his people, and put an end to this nonsense?

One of these days he is going to wake up cranky and feel like he has to prove something to his people and push the button.
If that happens, we will have to shoot the missile down, and stomp them anyway.
Then everyone will start shooting at everyone else, things will get messy, and people will die.

I couldn't agree more. That man is way too unstable to have that much power.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

***snip***

Problem is that so many from their political, military and police system are very active parts in the oppression of the people.
So many people will be "first against the wall" that they will do anything and everything to stay in power.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The last thing I ever want is to see, are nuclear missiles come out of their nests.

That being said, can we just stomp this little fat fu** and get it over with? Seriously. Bring It On and then Lil Kim will find out what real technology can do. I know most of this is for his own people. To impress them with Kim's "power" to defeat the Big Bad West, but come on. How many times are we going to let this tin pot dictator threaten us? How many times are we going to ignore those threats? Till he actually does launch one at us?
Send in Delta Force, pop the little megalomaniac and be done.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My guess is he wakes up cranky everyday, on top of that he does not have the ICBM capability (unless I have missed the memo) to hit DC. No need to Stomp anyone, the West has done enough stomping for a while now .......... if KjU becomes a credible threat by all means stomp away, but not at the expense of the nations people who, quite frankly, are not informed
edit on 2016-03-26T10:37:27-05:002016Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:37:27 -0500bSaturday3703America/Chicago1610 by corblimeyguvnor because: Quote issues

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Once Trump ends up in the White House and gets his special briefings, it's going to be a lot like this ...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Was it made in 2016?

Looks like someone rediscovered the VCR.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Was it made in 2016?

Looks like someone rediscovered the VCR.

lol

It says that it was released today, so I assume yes.
It shows their history and then bombing Washington. The quality is really lame. I could have done a better job on my android. (More special effects, better sound, high quality video, etc. - They need to fire their IT guy.)
edit on 26-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that I once read that Nuclear bombs can only detonate on a few places on the planet for some scientific reason, has anybody else heard about this? a reply to: Harut

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's important for our leaders to convince us NK is not a threat. There is no profit in attacking NK therefore it won't happen.

But if NK are an actual threat we then begin to question why our leaders are not attacking NK.

So yes, keeping laughing at KJ and insulting him, if it makes you feel better. It certainly deflects from the truth.

Meanwhile our armies are fighting other more profitable wars.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join