It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: US ends search for WMD in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The arrogance of this president makes me gag, no only he disregard the amount of troops lost in this "war" but also he does not even mention the thousands of Innocent lives lost in his pursue of personal vendetta and financial agenda, is like Iraqis lives does not mean a darn thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDog
never fails to amuse me how conservative couch potato commandos continue to put a spin on this one

many in the military laughed at the Jessica Lynch story - knew it was BS and propaganda just as we laughed at WMDs in Iraq

the simplicity of WMDs in the hands of a "crazier N. Korea" simply eludes many to this day

the problem now - soldiers are dead and families are mourning

As opposed to neo-commies holding flowers to terrorists and trying to fight a more sensitive war on terror?..... let's start with the insults all over again...

You are very naive to try to speak for all our military forces, I was in the Navy also in the 90s, and i still know quite a few people in the military that would disagree with you, nobody in high possitions, just some soldiers and sailors.... BTW, you do know that most of our soldiers/sailors are or favor what you call...."conservative couch potato commandos," meaning Republicans.

Republicans in power take care of our military forces more so than democrats ever have.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by NavyDog
never fails to amuse me how conservative couch potato commandos continue to put a spin on this one

many in the military laughed at the Jessica Lynch story - knew it was BS and propaganda just as we laughed at WMDs in Iraq

the simplicity of WMDs in the hands of a "crazier N. Korea" simply eludes many to this day

the problem now - soldiers are dead and families are mourning

As opposed to neo-commies holding flowers to terrorists and trying to fight a more sensitive war on terror?..... let's start with the insults all over again...

You are very naive to try to speak for all our military forces, I was in the Navy also in the 90s, and i still know quite a few people in the military that would disagree with you, nobody in high possitions, just some soldiers and sailors.... BTW, you do know that most of our soldiers/sailors are or favor what you call...."conservative couch potato commandos," meaning Republicans.

Republicans in power take care of our military forces more so than democrats ever have.
[edit on 12-1-2005 by Muaddib]

So even after they come out and say "No WMDs" you're still hanging on to your spin - just like I said.

Let me define couch potato commandos - the 100s of neocons, republicans, conservatives that i know that have never been in the military, never served but are so apt to want to nuke people and kill them all - give me a break - too busy counting their tax breaks literally

Yeah, I remember the early 90s also - especially 90-91 when they let anybody out (even academy grads), cut back on programs, downsized, squadron and ship decommissioning. Last time I checked Bush Senior was in office then.

I will give you this - Republicans tend to get the higher raises for military however Democrats care about the soldiers/sailors when they get out.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join