It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Year old has Billion Dollar Portfolio and Won't Say How He got It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

A Sunshine Coast man has been granted bail after being charged with drug and property offences. Phillip Johnathan Harrison, 29, was pulled over in a luxury sports car yesterday. Police allegedly discovered 12 grams of ice, worth around $12,000, in the car. He was charged with possessing dangerous drugs, possessing utensils and possession of tainted property. The court heard Harrison admitted to police he was a recreational ice user. A police prosecutor told the Roma Street Magistrate's Court that bail was opposed on mental health grounds, because Harrison claimed to be a billionaire. But Harrison's duty lawyer Nick Handly told the court he had checked Harrison's online banking account and confirmed he had $596 million in cash. He also said Harrison had $1.5 billion in property. 'I own the ASX 200, I'm in control

On another web site...Duty lawyer Nick Hanly said he had asked the 29-year-old the origin of his significant net wealth, which he’d apparently only come into in the past 12 months.

“He said he wasn’t at liberty to say,” Mr Hanly told the court. “At this point, I was considering getting mental health to come in.” But Mr Hanly said Harrison then urged him to log on to his online banking account — which showed a cash balance of $596 million and a property portfolio of $1.56 billion.

This is the most bizzare story I have read this year, this guy claims the Government gave him a luxury sports car and spruiks that he owns the ASX. I'm calling either Hoax or the guy stole it, either that or he has a rich benefactor somewhere.
edit on 26-3-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

possessing utensils

O.o he was driving with spoons, forks, and knives?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Maybe spoons...

This is a really weird story. Thanks for posting it.

Keeping the money out of someone else's accounts while they're investigated or something?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Imagine owning the dream by being that rich, that young... and also destroying your life with Ice.
I guess not inconceivable though... all the talented that die so young, because they can buy anything they want, including death.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Who can come up with the most accurate explanation ?

I guessing he is a drug baron or is being used by a drug baron to launder money.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I'm guessing he has rich parents and takes drugs.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sign me up to his deal

You know... minus the drugs and legal problems
edit on 26/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A hefty bank account and a billion dollar portfolio...I think I just found my long lost son!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Or he may be hauling drugs for the CIA big time and keeps a portion of the profits. Would be a big reason 'he can't say'

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And the pop up ad below the opening post was for a Melbourne property expo in Auckland nz. Perhaps it's part of this guys property portfolio.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
lol bank glitch

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Computer related for sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
What he hell is ice? Sounds like a lame drug out of a lame action movie.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Who knows five grams of anything isn't worth 12,000.

The entire article makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thus is completely off topic sorry to hijack
But could someone give me a star and then reply starred you. Really weird I seem to have no empty stars in my posts and wondering why? I'm logged in and cant post. Maybe I've been partially banned or something. I'm still getting ads so nothing to do with that. Just one star will do to see what's up.
Thanks all.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think this was a Miami Vice episode...

edit on 26-3-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
www.abc.net.au...

A Sunshine Coast man has been granted bail after being charged with drug and property offences. Phillip Johnathan Harrison, 29, was pulled over in a luxury sports car yesterday. Police allegedly discovered 12 grams of ice, worth around $12,000, in the car. He was charged with possessing dangerous drugs, possessing utensils and possession of tainted property. The court heard Harrison admitted to police he was a recreational ice user. A police prosecutor told the Roma Street Magistrate's Court that bail was opposed on mental health grounds, because Harrison claimed to be a billionaire. But Harrison's duty lawyer Nick Handly told the court he had checked Harrison's online banking account and confirmed he had $596 million in cash. He also said Harrison had $1.5 billion in property. 'I own the ASX 200, I'm in control

On another web site...Duty lawyer Nick Hanly said he had asked the 29-year-old the origin of his significant net wealth, which he’d apparently only come into in the past 12 months.

“He said he wasn’t at liberty to say,” Mr Hanly told the court. “At this point, I was considering getting mental health to come in.” But Mr Hanly said Harrison then urged him to log on to his online banking account — which showed a cash balance of $596 million and a property portfolio of $1.56 billion.

This is the most bizzare story I have read this year, this guy claims the Government gave him a luxury sports car and spruiks that he owns the ASX. I'm calling either Hoax or the guy stole it, either that or he has a rich benefactor somewhere.

Betchya the proceeds of crime people will anxious to investigate, don't think they will pay much attention to the mental healh claims either.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's a one of many street names for meth...
Don't ask how I know this.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Crystal meth is cheap though. $1000 a gram?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

edit on 26-3-2016 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join