It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tech Shows Why You Can't Trust Anything You See on the News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Where's a more perfect place to post this than ATS Skunk Works?

1. ATS can pretend that this technology is fringe and unimportant.

2. The 'debunkers' can tell everyone why they shouldn't worry about it.

I was wondering how the following video was even conceivable.

www.youtube.com...

Did Obama bring transparency like never before? Or was it whoever projected the hologram speaking above or...what is it?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good find Pro, thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Damn, thats it really. What the lady in the video says is true.

If this is what is out now, the real tech is far ahead.

Blue beam watch out.

We have chimera from SG1.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Already posted here.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The video of the tech shared in this OP is much better than the one in that other thread. That thread just has Eminem playing in the background for some reason?
Anyways...this tech is terrifying. They could rewrite all history online in a shtf scenario potentially.
edit on 26-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Thanks. 😊 been posted. But needs attention.👍
edit on 26-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Crazy times. I created a similar thread here: Face2Face, real time facial manipulation technology.

"Your honor, I swear thats not me in the video. You see, theres this technology and my face was manipulated onto someone else's body and then what happens is, let me go, get those hand cuffs off, I'm not crazy!"

edit on 26-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: spacing

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I remember back in the 1980's the new tech was all around laser printers and Dtp and even then the media was doctoring photos.

There was a particular one used in the daily rags where they had taken a picture of a couple of mums (In N.Ireland I think it was) with prams etc and when they printed it - prams/kid gone and some rioters had been added.

So I haven't trusted the media since back then. (The kit we were using was called Synervision from memory (was a forerunner to photoshop I guess)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

If People think this is how the government alter the media and Peoples minds they should think again.

Super NATO have been using Sonic sound Waves to directly put ideas and directed knowledge into Peoples heads since the early 80s.

Sonic relay stations/speakers can be found all over the Place, Shopingmalls, Churches, Schools, Parks, Onboard jets and airliners. In you car, In you TV, Computer, In Space/satellits and so on.

Sonic Experiments on people have mainly been used and perfected within mental institusions, civial and military prisons. These Experiments were done on staff and subjects. To reccord attitude and preception changes.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It's been posted a few times, but while it's impressive tech, it's easy for those working with CGI to spot its fake.
I wouldn't worry about anyone putting out fake interviews to manipulate the public. It'll be taken apart and exposed within hours.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Sonic relay stations/speakers can be found all over the Place, Shopingmalls, Churches, Schools, Parks, Onboard jets and airliners. In you car, In you TV, Computer, In Space/satellits and so on.

Pictures, or it didn't happen. And I don't mean pictures of ordinary loudspeakers. I mean pictures of speakers that use "Sonic sound Waves to directly put ideas and directed knowledge into Peoples heads".

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
It's been posted a few times, but while it's impressive tech, it's easy for those working with CGI to spot its fake.
I wouldn't worry about anyone putting out fake interviews to manipulate the public. It'll be taken apart and exposed within hours.

This is not the limit of the tech by any means. We're just being made aware of the low end capabilities. Developments far beyond this are a given I'd say. Enough to fool experts working with CGI easily.

Funny thing is, back in the 70's, someone once told me most of what you see and hear on TV is manipulated, and I should not believe most of it. Wonder what she would say about this? Or did she already suspect it back then?

As the old saying goes..."believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see" Hmmm. Maybe less than half.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

www.youtube.com...

Where's a more perfect place to post this than ATS Skunk Works?

1. ATS can pretend that this technology is fringe and unimportant.

2. The 'debunkers' can tell everyone why they shouldn't worry about it.

I was wondering how the following video was even conceivable.

www.youtube.com...

Did Obama bring transparency like never before? Or was it whoever projected the hologram speaking above or...what is it?

This is some serious sh$t.

People not knowing about this could take all kinds of videos at face value (confessions, propaganda, threats, etc).

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought ReadLeader was in charge of this stuff. :p

having trouble editing, but I was going to say wasn't there a project to mimic any voice based off a few samples ? Think they had emulated Collin Powells voice, this was during the Bush presidency .
edit on 26-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sadly, people trust the "News" because of all the brainwashing...

One example, look at your average ATS thread and the sources used...

Another video that was mentioned in the comments of the OP's video:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

originally posted by: spy66

Pictures, or it didn't happen. And I don't mean pictures of ordinary loudspeakers. I mean pictures of speakers that use "Sonic sound Waves to directly put ideas and directed knowledge into Peoples heads".

Here is a few videos that describes it to you.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Interesting videos and interesting technology, but I don't see any evidence of such speakers in "Shopping malls, Churches, Schools, Parks, On board jets and airliners. In your car, In your TV, Computer, In Space/satellites and so on".

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Obama's hand is clearly behind his TelePrompTer.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CheckPointCharlie
Obama's hand is clearly behind his TelePrompTer.

1. Can you offer any evidence that it's reasonable to believe that a teleprompter would cause his hand to become transparent? Can you point to it happening ever before? Can you give a theoretical explanation of how a teleprompter could do that?

2. Actually, only part of his hand is transparent while the other part isn't. How can you explain that with the teleprompter caused it theory?

3. If you're going to claim that the teleprompter caused his hand to become transparent, why wouldn't the other parts of his body which were also directly behind the teleprompter become transparent?

If everything directly behind the teleprompter became transparent, I would likely agree with what you're alluding to. But, only part of his hand became transparent. That makes me believe that the teleprompter had nothing to do with the transparency.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

IDK. I wanna believe what your presenting but I can clearly see the teleprompter sillouette where his hand disappears.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join