It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random telephone ring noise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I didn't know where to put this. For information I live on a college campus if that means anything. I was walking to get food and outside I could here a random telephone ring, there were only a few people outside but I thought it might have been one of their phones (It wasn't mine as I was look directly at it.) 15 minutes later when I was walking back with my food I heard the same exact telephone ring again with different people walking around (none of them were close to me). I didn't pass close enough to a dorm to hear it from within a building, and it was only in a certain area where I could hear it. Anyone know what it was?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Maybe someone lost their phone outside and kept calling it in the hopes that someone would answer....?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I read somewhere that a poll said many people experience audio hallucinations of their phone ringing, I'm fairly sure it's happened to me when my phone wasn't really ringing.. Maybe this will answer your question, but if your positive it was only in a certain area then I'm not sure.
edit on 25-3-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Where is that ringing coming from?

*hey I am down here...he walked by me twice...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Were you smoking anything funny? You had the munchies went for food. Ringing in the ear? LOL

link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

I've heard about that as well as physical hallucinations where people think they feel their phone vibrating in their pocket. That has happened to me a few times.

link   
a reply to: [post=20530468]DimensionalChange03[

Sorry
Double post
edit on 25-3-2016 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

We are so attached to our phones. I always think I here my text sound and quickly look but no text message was sent.
edit on 3 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It's probably just a sound which repeats itself every now and again from your eardrum.

You've more than likely be on the phone a bit too much.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Almost a year later I discovered the ringing lol, I couldn't see it last year because the building I walk by now was under constructions. There's some kinda motel near by with a sign and when people walk past it makes a ringing sound, it's insanely loud so that's why I could hear it from far away.

top topics

join