It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I say take a nap and sleep it off. YoI'll come up w a better excuse after.

Better to seek forgiveness than permission.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I have another question.

To become Prime Minister in the U.K, you need to have attended several Bilderberg meetings.Over the years, the meetings have been attended by every Prime Misister since the 1960's.

It appears to be a similar thing with the U.S.

Is the Bilderberg movement in control of everything we are told to believe in the west?

Sounds like a separate thread to me.

Pic's or it didn't happen and all.

I am all ears said the actress to the Bishop.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am not important, so I don't know.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I have another question.

To become Prime Minister in the U.K, you need to have attended several Bilderberg meetings.Over the years, the meetings have been attended by every Prime Misister since the 1960's.

It appears to be a similar thing with the U.S.

Is the Bilderberg movement in control of everything we are told to believe in the west?

Sounds like a separate thread to me.

Pic's or it didn't happen and all.

I am all ears said the actress to the Bishop.

What are you drinking? I'm drinking Kronenbourg.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
hey guys! ive been a fan since the beginning, it would make my day if one of you would respond to me! fingers crossed!

edit on 25-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: MattFrederick

So I guess the obvious question is..

What's your position on extraterrestrial visitation, are we being visited?

Thank you for your time, great to have you here.

Tech wanted that answered. Just dropping this here.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yeah. I have always been interested on the hidden relationship between the CIA and Sun Young Moon. What scoop ya got on that?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Been a big fan of your stuff for years. real interesting stuff.Im happy to see your presence on ATS. This forum should fit hand in hand with what you guys do. Above Top Secret really is the definition of "Stuff they don't want you to know."
edit on 25-3-2016 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I cringe a little every time I see somebody link to the Washington Times. Though to be fair, UPI is one of the weird news feeds I aggregate from. I don't think a lot of people know that both are owned by the Unification Church and I doubt a lot of younger people even know who Sun Myung Moon was.

Or about that time he trolled the US Congress

More than a dozen lawmakers attended a congressional reception this year honoring the Rev. Sun Myung Moon in which Moon declared himself the Messiah and said his teachings have helped Hitler and Stalin be "reborn as new persons."

At the March 23 ceremony in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Rep. Danny K. Davis (D-Ill.) wore white gloves and carried a pillow holding an ornate crown that was placed on Moon's head. The Korean-born businessman and religious leader then delivered a long speech saying he was "sent to Earth . . . to save the world's six billion people. . . . Emperors, kings and presidents . . . have declared to all Heaven and Earth that Reverend Sun Myung Moon is none other than humanity's Savior, Messiah, Returning Lord and True Parent."

Details of the ceremony -- first reported by Salon.com writer John Gorenfeld -- have prompted several lawmakers to say they were misled or duped by organizers. Their complaints prompted a Moon-affiliated Web site to remove a video of the "Crown of Peace" ceremony two days ago, but other Web sites have preserved details and photos.

... or did he?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Wasn't "HowStuffWorks" owned by the Discovery Channel? Isn't "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know" owned by the same organisation? Are you not essentially by proxy employees of Discovery Communications?

Aren't you just shamelessly plugging your own commercial interests with this thread? Are you not just using ATS to advertise and market your website and youtube channel?

Who is the "they" that don't want you to know things?

Given that "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know" has advanced and advocated a lot of baseless conjecture, is there any conspiracy, pseudoscience, or paranormal claim you haven't liked and thought plausible enough to disseminate?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek

Wasn't "HowStuffWorks" owned by the Discovery Channel? Isn't "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know" owned by the same organisation? Are you not essentially by proxy employees of Discovery Communications?

Aren't you just shamelessly plugging your own commercial interests with this thread? Are you not just using ATS to advertise and market your website and youtube channel?

Who is the "they" that don't want you to know things?

Given that "Stuff They Don't Want You To Know" has advanced and advocated a lot of baseless conjecture, is there any conspiracy, pseudoscience, or paranormal claim you haven't liked and thought plausible enough to disseminate?

So what's your point? Guilty by association?

You have any clue who hob knobs here on ATS?

You have a question germane or you just looking to piss in Cheerios?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Discovery Communications owned HowStuffWorks from 2007 - 2014. Now it's owned by the company formerly known as InfoSpace. They were invited by the ATS owners so I don't think "Aren't you just shamelessly plugging your own commercial interests" would be appropriate.

Don't forget to check out my news aggregator: Obscuragator, Aggregator of Mystery & Wonder!

That's a shameless plug --^

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thoughts on whether and how Trump is an elaborate Psy-Op? Very curious as his entire public persona and presidential campaign seems to be geared towards the 'tube tuned masses. Not to mention his "magickal" gesticulations.

(post by spygeek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

dude come on, they got invited to a conspiracy site because they are famous conspiracy theorist's, quit trying to pick holes, if they didnt have their show most likely no one would know who they were and they wouldnt be here in the first place, ofcourse their going to plug their show.

edit on 25-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Always. Always happens.

I am skeptical of skeptics and their real motives sometimes.

It doesnt look cool, and like someone said, its more like pissing on cheerios.

But hey, doubt everything, even without reaaon. That way we are safe, like dead people.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Glad to have you guys here. I've seen a handful of your videos and I wanted to ask, have you guys made a video on premonitions and people apparently foreseeing the future?

If you haven't and you seek to, a few good examples would be people having premonitions of 911 and the titanic sinking. But what are your opinions on people that experience these things, or at least claim to?

One more: similar to a recent question, have you guys done a video on the theory of ufos and/or alien beings themselves being capable of changing "dimensions" - Ufos as well and beings allegedly being seen going invisible, as if there weren't psychical "there" anymore.. What are your opinions on this?

Lastly, You guys should start a series that covers famous ufo and alien encounter cases, I think that would be really interesting. Thanks for your time and effort guys-
edit on 25-3-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

(post by spygeek removed for a manners violation)
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek

Aren't you just being a roady pain in the ass to an invited guest?

Because of shared interests, I invited them here for this AMA.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hilarious.

Someone asks a few innocent questions about their motives here and the fanboys straight away jump to their defense as if they've been accused of outright lies, deception and corruption.

I for one think it's pretty amusing that the mere presence of these guys is enough to whip up so much false controversy. Just goes to show the level of paranoia of some members.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join