It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MattFrederick
Are there any plans for you to have an ongoing thread on this site? Maybe a mirror of new episodes?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So I guess the obvious question is..

What's your position on extraterrestrial visitation, are we being visited?

Thank you for your time, great to have you here.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That's an intriguing idea! What do you think, guys? Could we make it work?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So you have been asked about your favourite theories and the ones that make you nervous.

What about the ones that you are embarrassed about.

Do any of you have a secret belief in a far out theory that you are too scared to admit even to each other never mind put out to the world?

I for example am convinced that magic is real yet even here I tend to keep it to myself as it is a pretty silly thing to think.

Secret flat earther's? JFK killed because of MJ12?

Your amongst friends now you can tell us. We will not judge you.

Much.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome all you guys. As of far, I don't have to ask any questions. You are doing great. And dug up ATS history I didn't realize was here. Thanks👍

Looking forward to seeing this AMA progress.
edit on 25-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Our collective workload is insane these days, but I'll see what we can do. Now that we've got official accounts these possibilities seem endless!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20528969]MattFrederic
hi guys, ive been a long time truth seeker from a young age and although the weirdest and most wonderful theories have captivated me, none have ticked all the boxes and made me a believer, but one has came close, and the more i look into the ancient gnostic texts regarding archons and their involvement in our affairs from the beginning of our time, the more it seems to me that this could be the one it just kinda makes sense of all the mayhem that this world goes through on a daily basis, your thoughts are welcomed.

www.metahistory.org...

dav-g

theres nothing to fear but fear itself

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ohh, John Titor. Down the rabbit hole, indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Been a fan of your site for quite some time. Been on ATS for a few years - welcome to all three of you.

The Octopus, truly a conspiracy, and one of - if not - my favorites.

My question for you three: Do you believe in the New World Order conspiracy, and why/why not?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattFrederick

Our collective workload is insane these days, but I'll see what we can do. Now that we've got official accounts these possibilities seem endless!

It would be awesome! But I understand how busy you guys are. What a great partnership it would be!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

ALERT! We're vacating for a few minutes to do our weekly live broadcast on our Facebook page, but we will return shortly. You come should hang out with us -- if you trust Facebook with your information (you shouldn't, btw). Back soon!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS!!

I have always been disturbed by the Columbine shooting in Littleton, CO. Many witnesses claimed to have seen more shooters than Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. There were still shots being fired after their supposed suicides (and before the police stormed the school)

Also, several of these survivors died strange deaths afterwards.

What are your thoughts on this? Why did the police cover it up? Was the government involved?

Thank you for your time

edit on 25-3-2016 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Hi guys,thanks for coming here!

Skinwalker Ranch.It's a weird place by all accounts.What's going on there and is there any evidence of the reported occurrences?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Awesome!! Welcome fellas.

Long time subscriber to your channel, you've covered lots of goodies.

What are your thoughts on the National Press Club Disclosure Conference held in May 2001?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Loving the vids and questions and comments and...the pic in the opening post! Awesome!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjaminBowlin

Edgar Cayce, was he really able to predict the future, remote view people and events and access ancient knowledge?

Always been fascinated by him.

He is the only 100% verifiable " mystic" that I even believe was capable of more than parlor tricks.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Just looked up Danny Casolaro as I cannot view videos just now.

That's an interesting case for sure.
And definitely answers my question.

Thanks, Matt.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattFrederick
SkepticOverlord - have you guys ever had any of these concerns?

On occasion.

When one of our more learned members exposed that Chinese Hackers Have Back Door Into US Government & Military Networks by finding and posting a secret FBI Powerpoint presentation, things were briefly a little crazy, especially when that thread was on the front page of the New York Times (and hundreds of other news sources). I had a call on my private cell phone from someone claiming to be very senior in US Intelligence, wanting to know more information about the member. I have no idea how he had my number, and refused to offer any information. For several months after that, we were getting a lot of traffic from government networks.

There was also JuniperSix, a supposed super-secret Artificial Intelligence off-shoot of Carnivor. A "member" posted information about the program, including phone numbers at the Defense Intelligence Agency... some of our members called those numbers, and they were real. One of them was Special Agent Davenport's direct line. Soon after he was called, he called me.

It turned out that this was a test. The information was fake, and it was intended to see how we'd respond to a request to remove secret information, if it was posted. I told the Special Agent that we removed the phone numbers as soon as it was clear they were real, as posting of personal information is against our rules... but anything else would need an official request. The "member" who posted the information worked at a defense consulting company, and he was in charge of observing our reaction. TL;DR: We were hoaxed by the DIA.

We're also currently experiencing a long-term Denial of Service Attack, and the site is being filtered through an attack mitigation service. The severity, frequency, and length of these attacks we receive are typically beyond the capacity of someone with bitcoin to spend on a DDoS attack on the darknet. So we presume it's some entity of means.

Otherwise, nothing scary. I've passed the moderate background checks necessary meeting with Congressmen and Senators, so I'm probably not any any list -- at least, as far as I know. (!)
edit on 25-3-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks and kudos for having one of the few "strange subject" youtube channels attempting scrupulous journalism, along with entertainment.

The all invasive tentacles of government and corporate surveillance is THE issue of our times ... that even involves most of these other fringe subjects broached... do you guys self edit when communicating electronically ...why or why not?

Oh...and that woman (forgot her name, ETA: but thanks to Roseinitiate on the next page is Elissa Lam) who ended up dead in the water tank in that L.A. hotel after seemingly interacting with something invisible in the elevator... do you think she was involved with cloaked special forces operatives, psychotic or...?
edit on 3/25/2016 by Baddogma because: added/fixed

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This is something that I hoped would happen from the first time I saw your show. Are you feeling overwhelmed yet?

Somebody mentioned COINTELPRO. That made me think of the operations that the FBI ran against A.I.M. (American Indian Movement) in the 60's and 70's, and especially the Leonard Peltier case. Have you heard of this case? Do you think there might have been another person that killed the FBI agents?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join