It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stuff They Don't Want You to Know - Ask Us Anything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i have a question concerning how technology is able to merge Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) to allow objects (UFO's) to levitate (fly).

All 3 inputs exist today, yet no one is willing to show how they can be merged together to display how UFO's fly and jump inter-dimensionally.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hi Hazardous1408! Thanks for joining us.

I'm actually in the process of editing our upcoming podcast about the ongoing water crisis in Flint, MI. Some of the most terrifying conspiracies, for me, are the ones that simply involve the coverup of negligence, corruption and downright incompetence in government. The Flint story is a perfect example of this.

At numerous points throughout this crisis, government officials could have pulled the trigger on steps to mitigate what was essentially the poisoning of citizens (including children) they're meant to protect. But instead, time and time again, they said "There's no problem! Nothing to see here! The water is fine!"

This type of behavior by elected officials troubles me to no end for two main reasons:

A) It demonstrates an unfathomable callousness on the part of elected officials whose sole end is to protect their cushy jobs even if it means actually hurting people financially and, at times physically
B) It is shockingly pervasive at all levels of government.

On a lighter note, my favorite conspiracies involve celebrities faking their own deaths.

ANDY KAUFFMAN LIVES!!!!!!

www.newyorker.com...

NB
edit on 25-3-2016 by NoelBrown because: typo

edit on 25-3-2016 by NoelBrown because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Welcome gentleman!

I had not heard of your channel till now so I'll give it a look.

Have you guys done anything to do with the deep web? If so, any crazy stories?

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Hello, Bill aka Skeptic Overlord.
Thanks so much for setting this up!
Before I go into too much detail, let me note that Noel, Matt and I don't always agree, and we each definitely have our own opinions/conclusions about a given case. Luckily, we're all friends outside of the show, as well, and we believe it wouldn't be a worthwhile endeavor if we all agreed completely, every single time.
With that being said:
1. Yes. There are constantly topics, stories, theories and concepts that can give us pause, both as individuals and a group. In some cases I've been concerned about covering topics that may be too "dark" for all-age viewers, such as the mounting evidence of child abuse rings amid the world's elite. In other cases we've been cautious when examining current events or ongoing stories, especially when a volatile situation may change immediately after recording. In terms of safety concerns or similar issues, we've been (so far) quite fortunate. There's never been a topic that we were told not to touch -- and if there was, I would take that as a personal indication that we absolutely should cover it.
2. We have at times touched on topics that raise this question. Government surveillance (as well as corporate surveillance) is real, is automated, and is quite possibly ubiquitous. When we've delved into the dark net, Assange or Snowden we've discovered the frankly terrifying capabilities world governments already possess. Privacy as earlier generations knew it is not fading away. It is functionally dead, and died before the Assange leaks went public. We are careful to present the facts as we see them, and do our level best to clearly separate our opinions. When we do voice our opinions -- I, for example, wholeheartedly believe members of the same families should not be allowed to occupy high-level government positions -- we take pains to establish that these are opinions alone, rather than facts.
But we are not alone in this search for the truth. Hundreds of thousands -- millions of people -- are aware of the growing chasm between official narratives and actual events. It was easy to silence someone back in the 1950s. Now, hopefully, not so much.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm guys!

I love "How Stuff Works"! It's one of my go-to websites for questions I have... I've even blown my hubby's mind a couple times by knowing things he didn't think I could know. Big thanks for that

I have no questions right now... but I'll be lurking. Looking forward to hearing your replies!!!

ETA: I thought of a question: Have you looked into the Oregon Refuge standoff at all? And/or the operation that killed LaVoy Finicum? If so, did you find any indication that it was orchestrated by authorities as a sting rather than being a spontaneous protest? Or any thoughts at all about it?
edit on 25-3-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Well, Daesh, if only because they hate the name!
Oddly enough, we just recorded an episode on this today (should be out in the coming weeks).
ISIS is the usual terminology in the West. It seems the current US administration is fond of using ISIL, but they haven't been able to make it stick.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoelBrown

You know, of all conspiracies, Flint wouldn't have come to my mind.

But it's an absolutely perfect answer.

Thanks, Noel.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Awesome been subbed for a while, welcome to ATS.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hello SkepticOverlord aka Bill aka The One Who Clicks,

Personally there are stretches of time where I feel quite paranoid that what we're doing is potentially dangerous. This feeling will wax and wane depending on the topic we're covering each week.

A few examples of my peak-paranoia would be when we covered:
The story of Danny Casolaro and the Octopus
What happened to Michael Hastings
The history of the US Army School of the Americas - now WHINSEC
The FBI's COINTELPRO program

The only topic that ever gave me real pause was when we were looking into the Church of Scientology.
This is mostly because we're not a big outfit over here and we're not looking to get sued into oblivion.

So far we've fortunately been free from harassment or intimidation of any kind.
In my hopeful opinion we are not very high on the list of shady government targets.
We're just three guys discussing stuff that is largely public knowledge, right? Right?!?

SkepticOverlord - have you guys ever had any of these concerns?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Yes! We were lucky enough to interview Alex Winter about his documentary "The Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and the Silk Road," and we also covered other aspects of the deep web/dark net.
First, things are not always what they appear to be, and this is doubly true in DW. There are many, many hoaxes, and there are also likely government traps set to catch would-be criminals and the gullible.
Second, by the most basic definition, massive amounts of DW content have nothing to do with criminality, fringe content and so on. The stuff mainstream news reports is, we must remember, cherry-picked to present the most alarming, eye-catching headline possible.
Third, something like the DW must exist. While it is far from perfect and home to some legitimately horrific stuff, there are people across the planet who depend on this access to circumvent the overarching big brother-esque clutches of repressive regimes.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattFrederick

A few examples of my peak-paranoia would be when we covered:
The story of Danny Casolaro and the Octopus
What happened to Michael Hastings
The history of the US Army School of the Americas - now WHINSEC
The FBI's COINTELPRO program

SkepticOverlord - have you guys ever had any of these concerns?

Really great post, open and honest.

My confession is I'm not familiar with you three but I'll certainly look into your videos.

And I agree about having concerns investigating the murder of a high profile investigative reporter.
if they kill him, then, well......

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

This is one of the first threads that got me hooked when we were researching John Titor. It appears that the formatting is out of date at this point, but it brings back some great memories. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Around the time that I went deep into 9/11 conspiracies - this site was always open on my second monitor.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Whew - this one's a doozy. Thanks for posting!
"Favorite" is a tough word in this sense. It could mean either one I find personally fascinating (the proliferation of cults, secret societies and so on, all of which are very real and alarmingly dangerous) or one I find the most plausible.
Personally I've always been drawn to the evidence surrounding serial killers operating in groups. The story of 4Pi and the so-called Hand of Death are intensely disturbing, especially given the earlier statements of David Berkowitz aka the Son of Sam regarding his accomplices. The claims were never substantiated but IF they are true... well.
Also, how many uncaught serial killers exist? Do they have assistance? If so, from whom? In some cases governments are finally working to protect victims -- such as in the Highway of Tears -- but it seems, in many cases, that there's more to a lot of these stories.
As I mentioned before, one of the most disturbing conspiracies we've come across = the existence of child abuse rings in the elite of various countries. The UK keeps "losing" files on the rings, and the offenders are only exposed when they are either dead or almost so. This has also occurred in Belgium and the US.
This keeps me awake at night.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi guys! Glad you're here.
Can you tell us which broadcasters like Alex Jones/inforwars, etc. you think are full of it, and which are legit?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattFrederick
a reply to: Atsbhct

This is one of the first threads that got me hooked when we were researching John Titor. It appears that the formatting is out of date at this point, but it brings back some great memories. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Around the time that I went deep into 9/11 conspiracies - this site was always open on my second monitor.

Here's another oldie/goodie in case you missed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hi Rapha!

I'm not familiar with this concept AT ALL but I find it absolutely fascinating! I will definitely look into it immediately.

On a similar note, Ben and I recently recorded an episode on the intersection between technology and the occult along with our buddy Damien Patrick Williams (@wolven).

www.podtrac.com...

The episode deals with the idea that what was once considered magic can ultimately become classified as technology over time. For example, alchemy dealt with the processes of altering matter in ways that can now be accomplished in labs using advanced technologies such as the Large Hadron Collider.

To your original point, the idea that combining relatively simple technologies like audio synthesis (harnessing sound waves) and occult practices (sacred geometry, numerology and the like) can be used to achieve useful results is something that I'm very interested in as well.

Here's a great article about an early synthesizer that actually was designed with occult practices in mind.

boingboing.net...

The history of electronic music is absolutely overflowing with fascinating occult rituals. After all, synthesizers are a kind of alchemy in and of themselves.

Cheers!

NB

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Favorite conspiracy: Project Blue Beam
I absolutely love this theory (though I don't really believe it to be true) because it reminds me of the real-life equivalent of Ozymandias' plans in The Watchmen.

Scariest conspiracy: Danny Casolero and The Octopus
This stuff just seems true - and it creeps me out.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjaminBowlin

Thanks, Benjamin.

I'd never encountered talks of serial killers working together...
That, in my mind, is fascinating stuff to consider, in a bad sense.

I'd have to agree the paedo-rings is by far the scariest in my mind, to the point where I'd rather not discuss.

It's pretty cowardly of me to back down on something that desperately needs attention...
But I've heard the stories and connected dots myself.

I'm not going out like that.

More strength to people like yourself who tackle such insidious knowledge.
From the bottom of my heart.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on the possibility of our moon having a direct impact on our emotions and behavior?

Aside from the 3/22 bombing on at 9:11am that happened just before the full moon.

Do you think occult groups use this to achieve the result they set out for? Or do they just think it's clever.

Strange because just the other day post full moon I was getting intense "feelings" for lack of a better word. And although I survived the moon phase without incident, I found strange the timing of a local murder/suicide up the road from me. I couldn't help but correlate the two.

So again, what are your thoughts of the moons impact on our psyche if any?

What are your thought about secret occult groups deep interest into celestial observations?
edit on 25-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello and thanks for being here. I was not familiar with you guys until a few days ago, I'll definitely be looking into your website/videos.

Do you believe the United States is beyond the point of possible repair as it relates to corruption?

I'm of the belief that voting is a sham and changes nothing. I believe nothing short of a revolution will set this country back on the right path.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join