It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Over Going to Ball Game, Dancing the Tango Post-Brussels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He wants to show the terrorists that he could dance.

Well he danced terribly.

Obama is a discrace

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, let’s see... Who should I bitch about today? That’s an easy one - Obama, of course. Everybody hates him.

If Obama was any kind of President he would be at home right now, madder than Hell and meeting in the War Room with the military boys to nail down the exact strategy, timing and targeting for a few well placed 50 megaton thermonuclear reminders of what we’re all about over here in America. Problem solved! Instead Obama’s off on some kinda commie Swingers convention, drinkin’ and partyin’ all night long with some Argentinian prostitute, and makin’ us Americans look like homosexual weenieboys. This dude’s gotta go!

I’ll tell you one thing, if the Donald was in charge right now you’d better believe he’d have the nads to eliminate that ISIL scum. He’d do the Presidential thing and carpet bomb the Hell outta the entire Middle East with nukes til every last one of ‘em was praisin’ Alah up close ‘n personal. Then maybe America would get back some of the respect this wussy president has given away over the past 7 years.

Well, November’s not that far away. Maybe then we’ll get to see what it’s like to have a real leader at the helm. PLUS, as an added bonus, we’ll replace Antonin Scalia with a Supreme Court Justice so conservative it’ll set America back at least a hundred years. America will be great again and the world will love us, or face the consequences.

God Bless America!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Look, if people can roast the heck out of Bush for finishing the children's book on 9/11, then they can roast Obama for golfing, going to baseball games, dancing, etc., during most every major terror attack that takes place on his watch.

That seems to be the going treatment for the POTUS.

Except with Bush the Attack happened in his own country. It's not the job of the POTUS to watch every location on earth nor be responsible for them all. But when it happens in your country and takes down the WTC buildings killing a couple thousand people it should warrant some immediate attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He can run the country from anywhere in the world.

Yes , but he doesnt even care when he is in the US

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The thing with Obama is that he delayed and half-stepped the war on ISIS and now thousands are dead and he could have prevented it, imo.

But he’s not got inside him what it takes.

When this is all over and we see the horror of what these savages did Obama will be ashamed he didn’t do more…and he could have done more. Just like Bill Clinton could have stopped the Rwandan genocide

For the rest of his life he won’t sleep IF he has a conscience and that’s debatable that he does.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: evc1shop
Does it matter what he is doing? There was a crisis, his crisis management team should be actively collecting data and feeding it to him. He may be off visiting another country, did that country stop everything, call off all events because of a tragedy on the other side fo the world, no. President Obama probably carries a cell phone or two and probably gets as much as he needs to know on a regular basis. Terrorism should not stop the world from functioning or it will win. I think that it was good for the president to show that the country he was visiting was no less important than any other on the world stage. He was there for a limited time and I am sure the Argentinian gov't or any other would not mind excusing him for a few minutes to take calls and give orders but then they would be delighted to have him rejoin the proceedings they had planned for him.

I see no fault here.

Obviously a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome!

I'm glad you picked up on that and I know what you mean, all these people seem so deranged thinking that President Obama should drop everything and do something when really there is nothing to do until the facts are in. That's why I felt compelled to write earlier so they could see how crazy that thought is. Why not continue his day visiting another country while his war counsel gathers intelligence.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
im sorry....but this is as stupid as it gets. Not slamming the member...only the article.

I think im to the point where it is so stupid that I just am checking out. Seriously. I can't stand Obama, but the criticism of him is so stupid that I am made to want to defend him. Which tells me one party is inept, and the other is too stupid to even criticize ineptitude correctly.

Jesus. Im completely at a loss.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

His response was hardly just carry on . He was in contact with his staff and with the Belgium president. Was he supposed to just say hey Cuba you don't matter as much as Europe see ya??? Was he supposed to tell Argentina sorry Jose' I know you spent money on this visit but your plans don't make the cut because it's more important to show terrorists that they have us by the short and curlies and can even make the leader of the free world change his plans. Want to give them even more power?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join