It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this Kabbalah Paradigm, No clue what it is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

Can you elaborate as to why you are not sure, as to what I am getting at?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Well, kind of makes sense just by looking at it, and how each bubble branches, and are inter-connecting to each other, but making them connect, and revising them all the time is the hard part.

Looks like Sudoku, but with words, can't use the same number in the same row, but with the Kabbalah, can't use it twice in the same tree. I could put a cross in there, and have one side be a pro or a con.
edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well we don't seem to have a problem thinking the sky holds a imagination of a bearded man

Only if a cloud form unfortunately takes shape (wind/moisture) resembles that iconic figure and those in that instant looking upward to the heavens perceive it as a signature/sign. "Oh; a bearded Man God actually exists".
edit on 26-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The Sami people (also Sámi or Saami, traditional exonym Lapps) are an indigenous Finno-Ugric people inhabiting the Arctic area of Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Norway, Sweden, Finland, the Kola Peninsula of Russia, and the border area between south and middle Sweden and Norway. The Sami are the only indigenous people of Scandinavia recognized and protected under the international conventions of indigenous peoples, and are hence the northernmost indigenous people of Europe.[8] Sami ancestral lands span an area of approximately 388,350 km2 (150,000 sq. mi.), which is approximately the size of Norway, in the Nordic countries. Their traditional languages are the Sami languages and are classified as a branch of the Uralic language family.

Traditionally, the Sami have pursued a variety of livelihoods, including coastal fishing, fur trapping, and sheep herding. Their best-known means of livelihood is semi-nomadic reindeer herding. Currently about 10% of the Sami are connected to reindeer herding, providing them with meat, fur, and transportation. 2,800 Sami people are actively involved in herding on a full-time basis.[9] For traditional, environmental, cultural, and political reasons, reindeer herding is legally reserved only for Sami people in certain regions of the Nordic countries.[10]

Traditional Sami religion

Traditional Sami religion was a type of polytheism. (See Sami deities.) There was some diversity due to the wide area that is Sápmi, allowing for the evolution of variations in beliefs and practices between tribes. The old beliefs are closely connected to the land, animism, and the supernatural. Sami spirituality is often characterized by pantheism, a strong emphasis on the importance of personal spirituality and its interconnectivity with one's own daily life, and a deep connection between the natural and spiritual "worlds".[122] Among other roles, the Sami Shaman, or noaidi, enabled ritual communication with the supernatural[123] through the use of tools such as drums, chants, and sacred objects.[124] Some practices within the Old Sami religion included natural sacred sites such as mountains, springs, land formations, as well as man-made ones such as petroglyphs and labyrinths.[125]

Sami religion shared some elements with Norse mythology, possibly from early contacts with trading Vikings (or vice versa). Through a mainly French initiative from Joseph Paul Gaimard as part of his La Recherche Expedition, Lars Levi Læstadius began research on Sami mythology. His work resulted in Fragments of Lappish Mythology, since by his own admission, they contained only a small percentage of what had existed. The fragments were termed Theory of Gods, Theory of Sacrifice, Theory of Prophecy, or short reports about rumorous Sami magic and Sami sagas. Generally, he claims to have filtered out the Norse influence and derived common elements between the South, North, and Eastern Sami groups. The mythology has common elements with other traditional indigenous religions as well—such as those in Siberia and North America.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-3-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thats like saying;" I saw a halo during the last eclipse " Angels does exist

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Aryan ism, as in the propaganda?

And how could that be...The Kabbalah was used by Jews!?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Which is fundamentally inherent to any discussion related to the Qabalah.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: Kashai

To be clear and in general that is consistent with Indigenous systems of Belief.

I thought the whole point was for us (the human) to invent differing Belief Systems so that God could pick out the best one as could not invent one on his own (if dictated worship of ITSELF) would be rejected. Here is what happened, there are 5 majors It could not or will not decide upon. These are powerful idea forms (paradigms that shape social circumstances). IT allowed each to exist yet lets the constant fighting among each other to continue. Gods law, Gods word is not interpreted correctly between at least 5 religions. Who is the worst communicator?

edit on 26-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think you have to elaborate where you are getting at; They are not kabbalah practioners, and well, they are naturalists and have oral, dogma and moral practice.. So im not sure where you are getting at?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

The term "Kabbalah" is actually related to a Christian version of the Qabalah which is part of an Israeli perspective.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Kabbalah is a priesthood practice that occured almost 2000 years ago, when people believed in weird s***, that implies maybe some parts of the world maybe needs to get out of the weird s****

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

It means pure teaching, not white supremacy..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Cu, or Ka...I'll try to remember that.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Kabbalah relates to an indigenous practice and Swedish people practice it in context of a general way.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yea Wikipedia showed Aryanism as white supremacy, but then it also show Arianism, being actually related to a form of Christian believes.

I was wondering what you trying to bring up for a moment.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

wow, wooow.. This is were science kicks in, not fantasies.. Kabbalah and its practice is is from the 12th century, modern christianty even the old ways of the testament is about 3000 years old..

The indigenous practice of the Sami is over 10kya it has nothing to do with modern kabbalah, they used the Swastika, or the sunwheel for reference.. Jews and Israelis have the southern cross.. So whenever you like to talk bulls****

Use something called science and not your imagination

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

My impression of that is this is more related
to matter is conquer and divide.

Its one dead "priest" who in relation to history challenged the status quo.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And you have just made clear your ignorance in relation to the topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose

Thats like saying;" I saw a halo during the last eclipse " Angels does exist

You contradicted yourself here.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wait if i use science and not some spiritual belief system as a reference, im ignorant.. This is the biggest problem with the USA, atm, you have to understand that the rest of the western world are in a place where science is important so that stuff like this is doesnt influence people with stories of s***..

If i say the Sami lived before even the first Jew ever existed, you call me a liar?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join