It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this Kabbalah Paradigm, No clue what it is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, I might as well explain my curiosity about such a literary or mental construct that said to lead to my understanding of God and what not, and the amount of times I've seen posted on this site.

So far the only I'm seeing, is how it will bring me or understanding God better, and that this things spheres that are connected all, are not set in stone, to where it seems no different then a Mind Map, which I had came across on Bleeps presentation of them(Which I had found out what mind maps look like, 24 hours later after noticing the not so highlighted link).

And if you don't believe me about it looking or meant to work like a mind map, and me wanting to be a universal d*** about it, raining on the mystical parade or vibes of gods ever so faithful lambs, on their sunshiney day full of rainbows, look at the pretty colours.

Cause to me, it got two sides, with a very thick line, the opposite of a thin one in love and war, which supposedly has a common problem of leading to duality, blocking the way of God.

When really, it seems like God playing Monkey in the middle with intelligence and wisdom, but the problem is...God that monkey in the middle, with the ball. But really, it looks like a more elaborate mind map, and is a expression of customization...Like a banzai tree, difference is, it a literary tree of connect the dots.

edit on 25-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

And now what? Do you want an applause for stating the obvious?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

raining on the mystical parade or vibes of gods ever so faithful lambs, on their sunshiny day full of rainbows, look at the pretty colors.

In Leprecahun fables, a proverbial pot of gold lies at the end of the rainbow, too.

edit on 25-3-2016 by intrptr because: spelling damnit

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The practice called Kabbalah is a bastardization of the old Hebrew religion.
It is witchcraft and Lucifer worship that some Hebrews brought with them from their time of bondage in Babylon.
The pharasees were Kabbalalists and that is the basis for Jesus kicking them out of the temple. Most jews of today are kabbalists who use holy books that read like Crowley garbage. Judge for yourself.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would say that it has absolutely nothing in common with a mind map yet acts as a map (I know this sounds paradoxical)

It is true that occultists have "borrowed" it from the jewish system. They have modified it a little bit to suit their own ends and put it to different use .

When you can align yourself to it, you have become an adept.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
The practice called Kabbalah is a bastardization of the old Hebrew religion.
It is witchcraft and Lucifer worship that some Hebrews brought with them from their time of bondage in Babylon.
The pharasees were Kabbalalists and that is the basis for Jesus kicking them out of the temple. Most jews of today are kabbalists who use holy books that read like Crowley garbage. Judge for yourself.
www.sacred-texts.com...

I thought Moses stole this knowledge from the Egyptians (not at all of Hebrew origin). A map for the soul to understand the process of stepping from being in a matter state to being ethereal. The Essene's were practitioners of this system (understanding themselves body/spirit in relation to a God they want to attain a mutual understanding connection) so different from their Saducce, Pharasse brothers. Jesus was an Essene.
edit on 25-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No a doggie bisket.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Really? Why not a triple maracuja and cream cake? It's good, I tend to come across bitchy, but for some it is viable information.
On ATS the standard seems to be if you can't bash it don't comment. Given your low traffic one can see you posted quality.
Sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This contradicts Freud but not Jung in relation to personality theories.

To be clear the "Kabbalah" is a Christian version of the Qabalah.

It is also relatable historically to the Judges of Israel and that Jesus Christ was an Essene.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-3-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

...., it looks like a more elaborate mind map, and is a expression of customization...Like a banzai tree, difference is, it a literary tree of connect the dots.

to many Mystics with too much time on their hands.... so they had to create a somewhat complex puzzle to amaze the hierarchy of the priest class... who - in turn- would confound the sheeple/lay-people of the time, with gibberish that the delusional mystic-(monk equivelents) clergy that 'they' understand G-D

exactly why Jesus equated the 2 schools of the Judah priesthood as 'tares-chaff' & operating the Synagog-of-Satan

as for this

...It is also relatable historically to the Judges of Israel and that Jesus Christ was an Essene.

I understood Jesus to be a sub-sect of Essene called the Nazorite or Nazirites...
He certainly did not become a 'Rabbi' from his Study within the 2 certified Schools of Priesthood (Sadducees + Pharisees) Jesus was a renegade 'Teacher' a maverick Rabbi ---?with no degree or priesthood conferred upon him by the establishment authority

Jesus was into the mystical but not the phony Kaballah mysticism of dwelling upon the dwelling of G-d generated by men & sophistry
Jesus instead became the role of the suffering messiah to the hilt, as a part of the Nazoreean sub-sect of Essenes (cult)

edit on th31145903497726292016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

as for the lower reply....

a reply to: Kashai

I know, that's not new info to me.... the Q or K is still the same man-made construct, devised by scheemers who dwell on a subject ~ad infinitum~
edit on th31145903523726332016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Qabalah is a Mandala. Which is context essentially addresses issues related to ones own "demons", in a matter of speaking.

en.wikipedia.org...

Few today acknowledge that thousands of years ago individuals despite distances on Earth had similar frames of mind.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Use of Silk In Ancient Egypt by G.Lubec, J. Holaubek, C. Feldl, B. Lubec, E. Strouhal

(Original print at NATURE, March 4, 1993)

SIR -- On examing hair samples of mummies in the scanning electron microscope we found a piece of tissue between the curls which had the characteristic appearance of silk. To show that the specimen was silk, we performed infrared studies using multiple internal reflection, allowing nondestructive identification of the material. The spectra clearly identified silk.

We perfomred amino-acid anaylsis of the sample according to the method in ref. 2 and obtained the typical spectrum of hydrolysed silk, with high glycine, serine and alanine peaks as originally described by Shimura. To exclude the possibility that the silk specimen could have been added later to the mummy's hair we performed amino-acid racemization studies on the mummy's hydrolysed hair samples and on the hydrolysed silk specimen: proline racemization was used as the marker amino acid. We used an HPLC method for the separation of L and D forms.

The D/L racemization ratios from hair and silk were comparable, which excludes contamination of hair by the silk tissue in recent times. The mummy, a 30-50-year-old female, was found in Thebes, Deir el Medina, at the burial ground of the king's workmen. Based on anthropological data, the mummification method, the burial ground and amino-acid racemization, the mummy can be assigned to the twenty-first dynasty.

The silk industry had its origin in China and the material probably first reached the Mediterranean countries via Persia. Silk was not used in Egypt until later; the earliest example that can be traced is of Ptolemaic date from Mostagedda, a wollen tunic with decorative stripes with a weft of white silk. Lucan, writing in the middle of the first century, described Cleopatra with "her white breasts resplendent through the Sidonian fabric, which, wrought in close texture by the skill of the Seres, the needle of the workmen of the Nile has separated and has loosened the wrap by stretching out the web".

A portion of a coloured silk fabric was found at Qustul, south of Abu Simbel, the exact date of which is not certain, though it is probably not older than the fourth century AD. From the fourth century AD onwards silk became more common in Egypt. Our work suggests that silk was used in Egypt as long as 1,000 years BC, which would shed new light on ancient trading practices.

Source

It would seem access to Chinese silk predates Marco Polo...

en.wikipedia.org...

Archaeologists have unearthed evidence of a prehistoric civilization along the Silk Road in the Gansu province of northwestern China.

According to China’s state-run Xinhua news agency, the discovered settlement dates back between 3,600 and 4,100 years ago. Among the findings are ancient coins, tools, crops, and a copper-smelting mill.

“The mill is the earliest of its kind that has been unearthed,” Zhang Liangren, a professor at Northwest University in Xi’an, told Xinhua. “It will be of great help for studies of the history of Chinese craftsmanship.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would, but Im lactose intolerant.

It okay, no worries, that the monotone internet for you, sarcasm can ether come off as an insult, or actually humorous. I usually come of a psychotic wackjob when ever I'm bored, or there nothing of interest to talk about. It works.

Really!? I didn't think it was that pristine in quality, I just looked at it, and read that it could be used with the study of stories in the Torah, but it was mainly used by middle aged jewish men for what ever purpose. And the fact that it has bubbles having branches really reminded of Bleeps presentation of the mind map. However, maybe it design is what could make it more tricky, would this little project take very little thought to complete, or way to much to make a decent one.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Back in my 20's I went to a public library and looked up a book specific to the Qabalah.

In is was the image of a Qabalah Master standing and at his feet and genuflecting were about 10 demons as presented generally in stereotype.

Each Sephiroth (the circles) relate essentially to issues that are often very personal. That in perspective interfere with ones ability to relate to consciousness alternatively and in context beyond what we relate to it in general today.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
It looks (at first glance) harder than it really is; but that is the point of it; to confuse/confound the initiate. You can take the shortcut; instead of spending the next ten years of your life traveling the many paths (circles of awareness). Understand Malkuth/material/Kingdom and shoot right up the center pillar of the tree, pass Yesod and Tepareth those spheres are connected to the others and you will gain those enlightenments. When you encounter Daath (may get you in trouble if you don't know what you are doing, enter Kether/Crown;(the absolute/etherial oneness with God). Texts that I have read on its interpretation are so varied and not easily dismissed yet seem deliberate in hiding information (obscure the knowledge) so as seems for only some few not the many to understand.You absorb all knowledge of Hod, Netzach, Geburah, Chesed, Binah and Chokmah without having to as are attached to the middle pillar of Malkuth,Yesod,Tepareth, Daath and Kether. Save some time!

edit on 26-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am quite shocked and disappointed that wikipedia is being used to explain the Qaballah or some book picked up at random from a library. I am not referring to the OP but to the subsequent posts

Wikipedia is not the bible or God's word by the way.

I am confident that no one with real knowledge on this subject will post information here. Qaballah should never be belittled; whether it be the one used by the Rabbi or by the occultist.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Simply offering a generalists position in the consideration that others will look further on there own.

Given they are interested that being there choice.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: crowdedskies

Simply offering a generalists position in the consideration that others will look further on there own.

Given they are interested that being there choice.

Fair enough , but telling people that the book you saw depicted a "master" in qaballah surrounded by 10 demons is not exactly an impartial expose. It was very biased, distorted and misleading in my opinion. It is certainly not sending people in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Cant we just go into the age of science, divide the earth into 3 realms.. Build walls, and dont interact

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This rabbit hole f***** my head really good, took me a good six months to find out..

Retarded maze for curious people

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join