It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Alien Structures & Cigar UFOs Found On Pluto!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Admittedly I am not much into Ufology , but I do like the NASA type stuff from space like those giant spheres near the sun or as I like to think of them, as balls of plasma, I can't tell you if the images above is manufactured or not . that's for folks who have more than a fleeting interest with the subject plus the necessary skill set to figure out what is what.
So peeps what are we looking at ??
edit on 25-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Sorry .. I don't see anything that looks unusual .

Sort of looks like Pluto is supposed to look.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Sorry .. I don't see anything that looks unusual .

Sort of looks like Pluto is supposed to look.

Put your vid to full screen there is somethings being floated above and a giant pyramid shaped something, can't tell if the image is inserted or not.
edit on 25-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pretty cool I did have to enlarge to see the cigar thingies but the very top around 3:09 in the vid almost looked like a series of lights. Like what you might see at night while flying over a city. Dunno

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The lines seem to be space rocks flying bye.

The other one looks like a plume of water or some other vapor.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
The lines seem to be space rocks flying bye.

The other one looks like a plume of water or some other vapor.

Ok that sounds reasonable, so the cigar shape may have something to do with camera speed??

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

A video from Secureteam 10 , I'd heard they were back , new format too

It's all in the interpretation.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As usual, nothing concrete, just a bunch of photo artifacts or some other misidentified natural phenomenon.

It's like expecting our civilization to be completely undetectable from other planets/solar systems save for one our two mega structures like the empire state building or the Burj Khalifa, but with absolutely NOTHING else surrounding it. No roads, building, signs of infrastructure, necessary utilities or anything at all.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Im on a 50 inch monitor. Hi def. They do look strange. The whole surface looks pretty cool. Not sure about the A shape though. Probably a mountain

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A video from Secureteam 10

That's all one needed to see to know what this video is about.

Their trying hard for the top spot of youtube hoaxers, and have their eyes on taking it from thirdpahseofmoon.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

A video from known hoax pushers.

SO I wouldn't expect anything other than BS from their videos.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
As usual, nothing concrete, just a bunch of photo artifacts or some other misidentified natural phenomenon.

It's like expecting our civilization to be completely undetectable from other planets/solar systems save for one our two mega structures like the empire state building or the Burj Khalifa, but with absolutely NOTHING else surrounding it. No roads, building, signs of infrastructure, necessary utilities or anything at all.

That's right. And you have to ask yourself why. This is a dwarf planet that has a temperature near or at absolute zero. We have absolutely no evidence that it was ever anywhere near a warm sun. Why would anyone build anything there? Mars I could see. It may have had a past that could have sustained life, though there's precious little "evidence" there either that is not simply in the minds of the beholders. I would be as excited as anyone to find solid, verifiable, real evidence of life elsewhere, but this ain't it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Notice that he speaks of these "cigar ships" and then later, rehashing prior episodes on this, he refers to the five satellites of this body. Given the "ships" all have their orientation in the same manner, it seems reasonable, to this old UFOer, that what has been captured are a timed exposure of three of those moons.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I guess due to the fact these cigars are casting shadows, or an the surface I'm pretty stumped for Any possible logical explanation

I wanted to call them stars but, looking at other similar pics vids it's pretty clear they're there and not artifact

Yes they're massive

top topics

join