It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim shopkeeper headstomped and stabbed to death in Glasgow after wishing for a happy easter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
The acts of ISIS across Europe are highlighted with our media, yet they always seem to small print the acts of western military and western backed forces across the rest of the globe. If the motive behind this was racial, the media is feeding the right-wing scum who carried this action out. Racists don't need much encouragement

Nonsense, have you read the news lately, they go to great lengths to never mention the Islam or Muslim words whenever a crime is perpetrated by follows of said faith. How many reports do you read of the carnage being caused in Germany by the unwashed medieval hoards?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: chuck258

let's just say I don't think many people will be surprised if it turns out to be a pair of zealous islamists.

OP, you have obviously not spent much time in Glasgow.

Most of your OP seems to imply this was the work of radical Isalmists now while that is a possibility the more likely perps where what we like to call "junikies" or "neds", just basically scum of the earth type people who often commit crimes like this. Other than that it may have been a race related attack which also sadly happens.

I think the prospect of this being the work of his fellow Muslims is quite low on the list of possible motivations.

Oops!

2nd,

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
These refuge migrations are meant to defeat by attrition. The Muslims are here, now what to do about them... the government has come to the realization as has every citizen in the US that a treat now exists since the whole Muslim idea was boots on the ground, and intertwined into the fabric and accepted.

Suppose instead this same population as jihadists loyal to Islam thinking in Biblical terms for a single Caliphate... were to perform that jihad ...

Current estimates just yesterdays news put the number ? what was it .... 4,000 I think I read. Those ready for a call to jihad like Brussels and France, only here in the USA. 4,000 incidents could be a great awakening to the precept "its me or them" ... and possibly the US will go full on to remove the offenders. I'm sure there will be little internal wars like in Penn. where there are entire communities.

The fact of the matter, gathering up these people and repatriating them will be a US government 'job designation'... and it will be a difficult and dangerous job, but well into the capabilities of legal citizens, some multi generational, some from the start of the United States. There are enough patriots that it could be successful if it were the only way.

I suppose the Second amendment sounds pretty popular right now. A pretty good idea. We have been invaded, and they mean to have their way.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: grainofsand

You are so right. I think there are mentally ill people, and then there are evil people that have a fanatical hatred bred from religious fanaticism that creates a psychosis. These people have got to be weeded out and removed.

Ah yes...the age old philosophical question.

Is evil a separate and distinct entity unto itself, or is it and physical acts of evil, simply the manifestations of a diseased and sick mind, iow, mental disease.

I'd say yes, so-called evil can quite easily be catagorised as the obvious real world effects of severe mental illness / psychotic disease.

How many times have you heard of acts so apparently evil in their nature, that your first thought is something like...what a nutter / psycho / fruit cake?

There's a reason we naturally think these things, because to carry out such overtly evil and destructive acts as we see and read about almost everyday...the perps who carry these acts out, would HAVE to be considered insane by any reasonable measure or standard.

So yes...we might not like it, and the pitchfork waving among us may well grumble about it..but evil and evil acts are a product of mental disease and ought to be treated as such...it's a shame that so many deranged political leaders around the world and through the ages have seemed to go undiagnosed for so long.

edit on 26 3 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Doesn't Glasgow have the reputation of being an extremely dangerous place, especially for stabbings? I have heard if you stay there going out at night is a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Doesn't Glasgow have the reputation of being an extremely dangerous place, especially for stabbings? I have heard if you stay there going out at night is a bad idea.

Nope. Statistically the same as any big city around the globe. Peaks and Troughs.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

If you're uncomfortable with unusual fashion statements Glasgow can be a scary place at night.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Poor man.This is sickening.I wouldn't necessarily assume its Muslim extremists who killed this man though.How bloody horrible.The murderous twisted things should be hung,society can do without the likes of them whomever they turn out to be.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What shocks me the most - although it really shouldn't in these crazy times we live in, is this...

People here have been quick to jump the gun and accuse others of jumping the gun and of "accusing muslims of doing this when it's probably drug addicts, etc".

This in spite of the recent and not so recent disturbingly violent acts of Muslims across Europe and beyond.

And yet some apparent apologists for violent muslim behaviour STILL refuse to believe that it could have been a muslim that did this for religious reasons, and then even claim it was maybe "muslim gang extortion, muslim feuds over territory or factions, etc".

Talk about being blind to reality.

Deny ignorance - these people are blowing people up, shooting people, beheading them in the streets - and you STILL refuse to believe what is going on, and try to make out anyone stating the obvious is a nasty wacist, because you know, muswims are nice people and they couldn't possibwy do this kind of thing to another muswim.

These idiots are further back than the stone ages, they are mindbogglingly stupid idiots who really believe that they can go and stab and shoot and blow up and kill anyone who doesn't agree with them because their "God" tells them to.

And they live right next door to you and me and everyone else.

And you STILL want to make excuses for them and their behaviour? You still want to make out that most of them are okay?

You only need ONE of them with a kalashnikov to walk into the school your kids are in and open fire to create carnage - but hey, MOST of them are alright!

You won't be saying that when it happens to your family, and after 911 I am gobsmacked at how passive and willing to be f*cked over you Yanks in particular are, they really must be putting something odd in your water - you used to want to kick everyones butt, suddenly you all want ramming up it instead while you tell them how nice they are.

Well, while you're having your head cut off for being an infidel I'll be sure not to laugh or smirk at you, you sanctimonious morons.

Enjoy your time, whatever you have left of it.

EDIT - and yes the guy who was murdered seemed like an A1 top class guy, and this is why the peaceful majority or minority or whatever percentage they are count for nothing - because they too will be subdued into obedience with extreme violence - and that's what the politicians, media, and other assorted muppets just can't get their heads around.

It's the ones who will use extreme violence who will win, the ones who sit around holding hands singing kumbayarr and waffling on about how great it is to be enriched by multiculturalism will lose badly. We are not all the same, each side wants to win and own it all, one side is pussyfooting around wondering if people think they might be wacists, the others are cutting your heads off.

Who do YOU think is going to win?
edit on -05:0020166America/ChicagoSat, 26 Mar 2016 13:26:59 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0326 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum muslims are not a race . the muslim faith is made up of all creeds. certain ones tho are giving them all a bad name. this might have been retribution for wishing he patrons a good holiday or most likely just street level crime that happens everywhere in the world
if you devle deeper in most of these terrorist groups you will find they lead back to saudi arabia and the reasons behind are not fraith but monetary. greed is a terrible thing but i digress . my prayers for his family .

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Yea,

Good one.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Poor man.This is sickening.I wouldn't necessarily assume its Muslim extremists who killed this man though.How bloody horrible.The murderous twisted things should be hung,society can do without the likes of them whomever they turn out to be.

It was a known friend of his. A friend who noticed that he tweeted 'happy easter' to his other friends.
A friend who KNOWS that to tweet 'happy easter' is UN ISLAMIC, and therefore, by command of the quran, the friend HAD to kill him.
If the friend DIDNT kill him, then the friend would also be un Islamic for not acting on the word of muhammed.

All of you blind, snowflake, gutless, leftwing, liberal do-gooders are far far worse than this muslim friend.

Do you think that ALL muslims DONT follow the quran?
Do you think the qaran DOESNT say "kill ALL non muslims" dozens and dozens of times throughout the book?
Do you think ALL muslims DONT want worldwide sharia law?
Do you think muslims will respect you for your extremely UN ISLAMIC beliefs of peace and togetherness?

OR

Are you all just as thick as pig sh*t and want to keep your head buried?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here's the update;

In his final post, he wrote: ‘Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.’

Mr Shah also appeared to use his Facebook page to speak out over the attacks in Brussels.

In a video posted online he said: ‘We are not here to fight with other mankind or cause bloodshed.’

Source

RIP

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

BTW. According to reports, the guy who was arrested traveled from Bradford, England. Not that it really matters where the perps were from.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Not more than any other city. There are rough areas but you can find them everywhere, every city has nice areas and areas that are not that nice. I have been to Glasgow many times and I like it, I could actually live there.

RIP to such an amazing peaceful man ♥

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Do you think the qaran DOESNT say "kill ALL non muslims" dozens and dozens of times throughout the book?
Do you think muslims will respect you for your extremely UN ISLAMIC beliefs of peace and togetherness?

OR

Are you all just as thick as pig sh*t and want to keep your head buried?

The Bible also incites to kill infidels, dozens and dozens of time.
This is not about a religion: this is about people using a religion as an excuse to kill. If all Muslims were 'infidel killers' wwe would all be dead by now, seeing as there are aprox. 1.5 billion Muslims in the world!!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I almost fell off my bed laughing about your assumption-check my posting history-i am many things except a leftist progressive-that is one thing i am so Not

Didn't know about the friend,so i just reckoned there was a 50/50 chance it could be a robbery and murder by any pos.

I cannot believe i got called a leftie prog on ATS

Never thought that would happen.Thanks for the laugh dude

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Donations to an online fundraising page set up to support the family of a shopkeeper who died after an attack outside his shop have passed £55,000. Asad Shah was found seriously injured in Minard Road in the Shawlands area of Glasgow on Thursday night and pronounced dead on arrival at hospital. Hours earlier, the 40-year-old had wished Christians a happy Easter in a social media post. A 32-year-old man has been arrested in connection with Mr Shah's death. Police Scotland has confirmed that both Mr Shah and the arrested man were Muslims. The incident was being treated as religiously motivated. A GoFundMe page was created following the incident by some of Mr Shah's customers to raise funds for his family.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I took my grandson with some flowers and stood for a time with many others. I gave him a little rhyme to post on his Facebook page as he wanted to do something nice for Mr Shah. It went....

Who would have guessed
Or ever thought
A tiny little corner shop
Could hold a heart
That burned so bright
And lips with words
The spirit guides...

Oh dearest friend
You held my hand
And sought to mend
Those broken strands
Of culture and diversity
With love...and peace
And harmony...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Arrest after shopkeeper dies.

Police Scotland said the death was currently being treated as "religiously prejudiced".

Let's face it Solo, the neds that hassle and call any other ethnic groups 'Paki's' would just as easily turn on anyone. There is a lot of anti Muslim sentiment from the 'neds', but that is just another outlet for their hate and gives them something in common to demonise.

And not forgetting the most common hate attacks in this area based on blue and green religions!

People who do this look for any excuse to get riled up and attack someone.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Are you saying that all people that identify themselves as Muslims do follow Koran?

Here is little tip, they dont, a majority do but all dont.

Not if one understand context, Do you think that all non Muslims are infidels? Do you know what a infidel is?

NO, many might want it where they live, however the Koran teaches Muslims to abide by laws of where they live.

Its un-Islamic to believe in peace and unity?

I think you should learn a bit about Islam because you seem like you are..... let me use your words

as thick as pig sh*t and want to keep your head buried

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join