It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about Moses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I was told to share a story of a slave who became a king..

I walked up to the hilltop of the mountain of Sinai and wondered what Moses once did a very long time ago..
I looked around, desert as far as the eye can see.. This place holds no hope, but yet Moses gave them a chance to life..
I enjoyed the view, its a beautiful place and it holds many secrets to the past..
I took out my telescope, watched the stars on the night sky and wondered maybe this was something Moses once saw..

Days passed and i enjoyed the peace, my telescope went across the night sky searching for what Moses once saw.. And there it was, the stars of the southern cross.. I knew somewhere deep down that i shared this moment with the past.. Moses once stood on top on this very mountain and watched the same stars give hope.. And i took out my little book of the past, and it read;" Once a wheel that became a rose, watch it a year and it will give hope "

They know had a working calendar, it predicted seasons, and you could farm with simple glimpse towards the night sky.. It gave so much more..

My eyes shed a tear, it was beautiful to watch, hope with that very moment.. But Moses must have known, the deep dark secrets of the mans unknown.. I would do the same he had done and declare;" These are the words of God "

But i couldnt stop watching the Night Sky, i shared a link to the past with Moses.. And i thanked the Cross in the night sky, took my bags and departed to the place where the eye and the pyramid was waiting..

edit on 25-3-2016 by AldarKose because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2016 by AldarKose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

Thank you for your post. Moses is deep in my heart. My bloodlines is aaron, Moses's brother. i believe we are being targeted by dark forces who are trying to harm us with their bio weapons.

join