It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Who is Supreme Leader Snoke?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He's The Watcher from Marvel Comics:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What if he is just, well, Grand Master Snoke? He could be entirely someone new.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Discotech,
Very true it could the spirit of a sith lord. Actually this is a good one now I think about it.
We have only seen Jedi spirits so far, this would balance that aspect out abit.
hmm will have to think on that one. thanks for bringing it up.
--edit-- after writing the response to darkbake I so hope Darth Maul comes back in spirit form.

darkbake,
a small part of me is hoping its Darth Plagueis as he sounds like an interesting sith. although Im kinda pissed at Lucas for creating one of the best siths and then killing him off in the same movie, Darth Maul. He was one elite sith and could have become an insanely entertaining lord of the sith. Why on earth did they kill him off so quickly!

OtherSideOfTheCoin,
I really hope they don't make Snoke an unknown. this would be disappointing to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Storywise, Darth Plagueis makes the most sense to me. Palpatine thinks he killed him, but he survives and goes into hiding waiting for his time to seize power. Also with Kylo Ren calling him "wise" our of the blue, that really points to Plagueis the Wise. Hes less of a fighter and more of a thinker.

Im not sure the writers are that good after watching the force awakens though. Where it excelled in production, it was short on plot. Or at least plot within the first film. They may have been setting up some,more interesting plot material, but wanted to get everyone back in with an easy to follow action movie.

In regards to the spirit theory, why would a spirit bother sitting in a chair?
edit on 26-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join