It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There are so many similarities with NDEs. Everyone who has one seem to come back with more. ove and Compassion regardless of their religious beliefs.

If there are many religious beliefs and experiences but all NDEs lead to greater Love, then this is evidence of there being One God (One Universal Law, One Higher Truth, whatever you choose to call it...)

Maybe that's a sign about where humanity should be focused since Love and Compassion can help people in this physical world, too.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I need not scientist to say me that. Neither half of ATS. But the real issue is when scientist start to go above their hats, usually the sky darkens. And that concerns. I would prefer if they stop twitching their fingers inside delicate maters, that would save me some sharpening hours.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I also have proof. I hit my shin on a coffee tableand said, "damn it", then the coffee tables soul went straight to hell.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This sort of testimony is incredibly inspiring, comforting, and indeed it's a validation to those who just KNOW that there's more to this life than the flesh & blood, logical positivism/ materialism which pervades our scientific establishments (and which spreads out into all sectors of society like a clinging fog of emptiness).

I have had experiences which were very similar to what is described in these types of testimony - some of mine came about through times of illness in which I began to shift into 'another phase' - these experiences were brief, but astonishing in many regards. At other times I have had the most vivid, peaceful, reassuring dreams - in one of them I had a death experience (it was violent - I was shot multiple times by an Apache helicopter gunship). I fell back into a cushioned, soft darkness, with a feeling akin to gently falling asleep. Then I sensed dimly that I was being carried by a loving presence, and I awoke on the floor of a beautiful forest. An angelic being approached & offered words of comfort, and there were multiple symbolic items laid out for me to see, which I was able to interpret as a direct message regarding my faith.

There have been many other similar experiences - a common theme is similar to what the neurosurgeon described; that we are reassured of the fact that we are cherished, that many people care for us, that God loves us deeply. My son was blessed with an amazing experience, which I won't go into now, but suffice to say it was absolutely incredible, a powerful testament to the love of God for him, and of course for all children. It occurred at a time in his life when he was being seriously bullied at school, and was a great comfort to him.

I sincerely hope that more people become aware of these testaments to the nature & power of Spirit - it really can make a huge difference to one's outlook on life, and this spreads into all areas of life as a motivational catalyst for positive momentum, inspiring people to achieve as much as possible with the time they have here.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

thats really all its about, isnt it? what is comfortable to us as a self aware species trying to come to terms with our infinitesimal scale. its the ego factor trying to be honest with itself but terrified of appreciating how frail its existence really is. so it tries to compromise with a variety of philosophical outlooks that appeal to the myriad underdeveloped layers of infant sentience. not all that complicated, we just hate being called out on the game we are playing so we obscure it with fluffy language and romantic imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join