It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Fixed it. Sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Fixed it. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, Cruz may be toast... there are rumours of two new stories breaking.

1) Cruz's team bought the rights to the Melanie Trump pictures from GQ so they could give them to the Super PAC
2) Ted has lied about his education

If either one of them is true then it's over for him.

New Rumours

Apparently, GQ just confirmed.

Wow. This is getting crazy!
If this is true, Cruz is toast.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK, Cruz may be toast... there are rumours of two new stories breaking.

1) Cruz's team bought the rights to the Melanie Trump pictures from GQ so they could give them to the Super PAC
2) Ted has lied about his education

If either one of them is true then it's over for him.

New Rumours

Apparently, GQ just confirmed.

Wow. This is getting crazy!
If this is true, Cruz is toast.

It was apparently some guy named Jeff Roe who worked for Cruz campaign.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can someone explain how Cruz lied about his education? I got behind on this thread and can't find anything about it now.

He went to school on Affirmative Action, but is that a big deal? Michelle O did, too, as did Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There goes the evangelical vote for Ted. Stick a fork in you Ted you're done. Kill yourself Ted. reply to: Domo1

edit on 26-3-2016 by beijingyank because: clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What I'm not understanding is why Cruz bought the rights to those pictures of Melania. There is no good, honest reason that I know of. When did he do this? I'm guessing it has been recent. So, he bought them with the intention of trying to make Trump look bad. That's a dick move considering he complains that family members should be kept out of this.

Also, I saw the "Anonymous" video. I'm not sure what to think of them anymore. In the beginning, I cheered them on. Now, it seems like they make these videos but never really follow through. I want to believe that there is a group of people out there capable of doing the things they say. They seem to just put out the threats, then nothing. Aren't they supposed to be stopping ISIS online?
edit on KAmerica/Chicago3310000002016-03-26T22:35:15-05:00k16Marpm by Kentuckymama because: Add thoughts

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
What I'm not understanding is why Cruz bought the rights to those pictures of Melania. There is no good, honest reason that I know of. When did he do this? I'm guessing it has been recent. So, he bought them with the intention of trying to make Trump look bad. That's a dick move considering he complains that family members should be kept out of this.

Dick move to the max. Especially, ESPECIALLY if any one of the philandering accusations are true. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It's almost like he sabotaged his own campaign. He just......imploded.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Even if it is all lies, this tweet makes me want to puke..."Daddy Cruz"...just ick.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't understand why people with those kinds of skeletons in their closets run for President! Surely they know they will be found out and humiliated along with their families. It doesn't make sense, unless they are very narcissistic and think they are so much more clever than everyone else 'they' can get away with it.

As for the education, if he is a Harvard graduate, that is the big enchilada in the U.S., so the lesser degrees/colleges won't matter. Unless of course, it fuels the 'lyin Ted' fire.

I feel so sorry for his family in any event. His poor wife.

Because they are power hungry sickos who get off on getting away with things to prove how powerful they are.

Who do you think really wants the job of senator or president? You either have to truly be wanting to give back - very rare - or you have to crave power insatiably - because the actual job done correctly sucks.

Hillary and Bill are the worst of them all, I am convinced there is literally nothing they would not stoop too to gain more power. They are pure evil. What I can't understand is how anyone with half as many scandles as them can get a single vote.

But the fact trump is rich, the job sucks, and he is being attacked at a level that is unprecedented tells me he at least has good intentions. If he didn't he would drop out. He may be terrible at the job, but I at least think he is trying to become president for the right reasons.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

The thing is, I could throw on a mask and make my computer talk for me about exposing your secret. Record it, post it to YouTube and claim I am Anonymous.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Seriously? It never occurred to me. I would think that if "Anonymous" was a real group with real intentions they would immediately put out a video or something saying that it wasn't them, just someone pretending to be them. It makes them look bad.

Btw, please don't do that. I like my skeletons to remain in my closet.

edit on KAmerica/Chicago3310000002016-03-26T22:46:35-05:00k16Marpm by Kentuckymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Also, I saw the "Anonymous" video. I'm not sure what to think of them anymore. In the beginning, I cheered them on. Now, it seems like they make these videos but never really follow through. I want to believe that there is a group of people out there capable of doing the things they say. They seem to just put out the threats, then nothing. Aren't they supposed to be stopping ISIS online?

The article I read said that Cruz's people bought the rights to that picture of Melania so they could give it to the super pac to use without breaking copyright laws.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Hillary and Bill are the worst of them all, I am convinced there is literally nothing they would not stoop too to gain more power. They are pure evil.

They absolutely are NOT. You are wrong.

He may be terrible at the job, but I at least think he is trying to become president for the right reasons.

His "right reason" is doing what he needs to do to boost his ego, not in doing what's right for the country. I don't think he even knows what is right for the country. I don't think he really thinks about it. It's all self-serving for him.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Falling asleep, but this thread has kept me entertained tonight, along with all the creepy links, and lots of funny picts.
Have a good evening guys.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Is she a guy going Transgender? or is she just a scumbucket going after Trump and Cruz.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

But not denying some one is Anonymous, helps to confuse authorities on who these people really are.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chuckk

I think she's just unfortunately masculine.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

But not denying some one is Anonymous, helps to confuse authorities on who these people really are.

That's really the purpose of Anonymous - anyone can claim to be part of it, and there isn't any organization to admit or refute the claim is true.

There are Anonymous groups against Hillary, against Trump, against Cruz, against meat eaters, against PETA, against Wall Street..... Anonymous is anyone who wants to say they're anonymous. Their success is defined on whether or not they actually remain anonymous.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't understand why people with those kinds of skeletons in their closets run for President! Surely they know they will be found out and humiliated along with their families. It doesn't make sense, unless they are very narcissistic and think they are so much more clever than everyone else 'they' can get away with it.

As for the education, if he is a Harvard graduate, that is the big enchilada in the U.S., so the lesser degrees/colleges won't matter. Unless of course, it fuels the 'lyin Ted' fire.

I feel so sorry for his family in any event. His poor wife.

If any of this is true, I promise you that she already knew about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join