It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just looking back to the National Enquirer story about John Edwards, here is an interview with Amanda Carpenter at the time - just watch what she says... basically its an important story and Edwards should be answering questions... fast forward to her scandal and it's 'trash'.

These are the kind of self interested hypocrites that infest the political scene.

edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
Is it true? Until I see lawsuits from Cruz instead of hearing vague threats without any action...I reserve the right to call shenanigans. I already would have sued everyone I could if I was a Presidential candidate facing a career and family ending lie. Especially if I was beyond well versed in law like Cruz.

Does it matter if it's true? Wasn't run on the banks started by rumors? Wasn't the market crash in '08 started by rumors?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is Amanda's view on the John Edwards story in a tweet of hers from 2009.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
She was obviously having fun with Ted very early on the day after they got their matching tattoo's - and the same day both revealed said tattoos.

She is tweeting that Ted's in a fun mood that day at 5:22AM

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory
Wasn't the market crash in '08 started by rumors?

That is known to have been caused by subprime mortgage securities.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

As opposed to Hilary and Bernie? Like those two are any better.

Neither party has decent candidates...it isn't just Republicans.

I tend to agree with you. Let's elect Bernie! He is at least a decent place holder who will cause minimal damage and probably some good. There is no way in the world that he is even getting 20% of his agenda through Congress. Maybe he could tone back some of our foreign policy...

You guys need to give up on Bernie, the only chance he has at the nomination is if Hillary dies or gets indicted, he has zero chance getting the delegates. The odds of either happening are about 1-2 percent in my estimation.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
Is it true? Until I see lawsuits from Cruz instead of hearing vague threats without any action...I reserve the right to call shenanigans. I already would have sued everyone I could if I was a Presidential candidate facing a career and family ending lie. Especially if I was beyond well versed in law like Cruz.

Does it matter if it's true? Wasn't run on the banks started by rumors? Wasn't the market crash in '08 started by rumors?

Oh, I think some damage has definitely been done, true or not.

There will always be people who never forget it even if it is proven one way or the other.

That is why sites like this exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Katrina Pearson talking about the scandal - clear denial.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She was obviously having fun with Ted very early on the day after they got their matching tattoo's - and the same day both revealed said tattoos.

That time says it all, she is obviously with him at 5 am the way that is worded. I sincerely doubt she is with him in a professional capacity that early. Then she goes and deletes the tattoo tweet, seems like something a desperate guilty person would do when they know it's already out on the Internet.

She did not really deny the allegations on cnn either, just called the story tabloid trash, if I had just been accused and was going on cnn I would not wait to be ambushed, I would ask to respond to the allegations as soon as I am put on the air.

I have seen her on cnn many times during election coverage and when I was watching I questioned does this woman sleep with him, that is how in the tank for Cruz she came across to me. In fact when I first heard about the enquirer story, she popped into my head and I thought I bet that chick on cnn is one of the mistresses.

So i know the evidence is weak, but my gut says their is truth to this affair.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Anyone skilled in micro expressions? I think that's what's needed at this point.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

That time says it all, she is obviously with him at 5 am the way that is worded. I sincerely doubt she is with him in a professional capacity that early. Then she goes and deletes the tattoo tweet, seems like something a desperate guilty person would do when they know it's already out on the Internet.

She did not really deny the allegations on cnn either, just called the story tabloid trash, if I had just been accused and was going on cnn I would not wait to be ambushed, I would ask to respond to the allegations as soon as I am put on the air.

I have seen her on cnn many times during election coverage and when I was watching I questioned does this woman sleep with him, that is how in the tank for Cruz she came across to me. In fact when I first heard about the enquirer story, she popped into my head and I thought I bet that chick on cnn is one of the mistresses.

So i know the evidence is weak, but my gut says their is truth to this affair.

Things are getting even more suspicious - there are certainly some things going on with Carpenter and Cruz that any wife would be a little curious about at least... I mean if a woman was tweeting about any married man at 5.22AM that was not her husband saying he was in a fun mood, what would the man's wife think?

Plus Carpenter has gone so silent on this and no denial. Sarah Isgur Flores has also gone completely quiet and no denial.
They are either planning law suits or working on a book deal!

Also surprised Cruz has not issued a law suit... are they hoping with MSM help that this will just go away???

Only Katrina Pierson, of the three women we know, has actually denied sleeping with Ted Cruz.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Anyone skilled in micro expressions? I think that's what's needed at this point.

Not sure I understand? You mean reading body language for lying?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OK, Cruz may be toast... there are rumours of two new stories breaking.

1) Cruz's team bought the rights to the Melanie Trump pictures from GQ so they could give them to the Super PAC
2) Ted has lied about his education

If either one of them is true then it's over for him.

New Rumours

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Top Kek it's on AOL now!

OMG, when I clicked the link I got vertigo. Thought I had traveled in time. Had NO idea AOL still existed. My aunt has an @aol email, but I thought someone had simply bought the email part.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not sure I understand? You mean reading body language for lying?

Yes. I'm horrible at it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
presidential candidate Ted "hide the cigar" Cruz?..uhmm ok....can't wait to see the inevitable brokered convention, and the resulting riots by the Trump brown shirts, when he doesn't get the nod to be the republican candidate.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
presidential candidate Ted "hide the cigar" Cruz?..uhmm ok....can't wait to see the inevitable brokered convention, and the resulting riots by the Trump brown shirts, when he doesn't get the nod to be the republican candidate.

It's Bernie who has the brown shirts. They're not part of any kind of uniform - it's because they're a bunch of hippy college students and drop-outs who haven't bothered to do laundry.
edit on 26-3-2016 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Katrina Pearson talking about the scandal - clear denial.

Well, she's the sexiest one of the bunch...but I believe her.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The current thinking from Twitter is now that it was actually Rubio's WIFE who told David Pecker's WIFE (NE) about the scandal, at a party.

This is why about a month ago Rubio's wife phoned Cruz's wife and urged her to tell him(Cruz) to drop, she knew back then. I think she was pissed off more at Cruz than Trump.....and now dun dun dun.

KABOOM !

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh good lord, topless pictures of Heidi Cruz are emerging.
Oh dear.
I hope this is a hoax site or this whole election is flushed.

Hoax?

OR, is this what Trump was actually talking about when he said 'spill the beans on your wife'

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join