It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: UKTruth

I suspect the hurt was more because the cameras were watching.

Kids get cranky when they are tired. Its possible she was just tired.
But, she did push back against his attention pretty hard.

I don't know BlueAjah, I think it might be the first genuine moment of emotion we have seen from Cruz in the whole election race.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm real curious how Glenn Beck and Mark Levin will deal with this on Monday. I don't usually listen to either...but have to on Monday.

My guess - they'll ignore it and hope it goes away.

No - they will come out strong to condemn Trump. They will both go with the Cruz narrative.
There is nothing that the assembled army establishment will not do now. Morals will be ignored.

Could this be the moment that the establishment goes all in to stop Trump and end up destroying the party in the process then? Not even realize that they're destroying it by being so narrow minded in a situation they some how never thought to happen?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

originally posted by: stutteringp0et

I'm real curious how Glenn Beck and Mark Levin will deal with this on Monday. I don't usually listen to either...but have to on Monday.

My guess - they'll ignore it and hope it goes away.

No - they will come out strong to condemn Trump. They will both go with the Cruz narrative.
There is nothing that the assembled army establishment will not do now. Morals will be ignored.

Could this be the moment that the establishment goes all in to stop Trump and end up destroying the party in the process then? Not even realize that they're destroying it by being so narrow minded in a situation they some how never thought to happen?

I think they have already done it... I see a Hillary win and a disenfranchised Republican voter base come November.
Hope I am wrong, but there is no way Trump is going to be allowed to win even if he gets 1237 delegates. There was a meeting last week , reported by Fox News, where the GOP were discussing the possibility of unbinding delegates on the first round through a rule change on the day of the convention. That is how far they are willing to go if they have to.

With this Cruz scandal i suspect the GOP will exclude him too from having any chance and will bring in someone either not even in the Primary voting or someone like Jeb Bush. Bush's name has already started to circulate as an option.

edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
Did Cruz have extramarital affairs?

Does it really matter?

These are the types of things that are used to play the public like a fiddle. The soundbyte reality show generation at its finest. It's the way political figures avoid talking about actual policy.

I couldn't care less about the personal life of Cruz. His possible extramarital affairs are between he and his family. I'm much more interested in his policies and his ability to get things done.

You better believe it matters, especially since he's denying it. It speaks volumes against his proclaimed honesty and integrity. The evangelicals and others are on board with Cruz because he's supposedly highly moral and Christian. He's been dubbed 'The Anointed One' for gosh sake. Sanctity of marriage is one of the hallmarks of a devout Christian and his campaign. He's proving what a hypocrite he is.

Life, Marriage, and Family - TedCruz.org

Life, Marriage, and family are the fundamental building blocks of society. Life is a precious gift from God. We must cherish and defend it. Without life, there is no liberty; without life, there is no pursuit of happiness. Marriage is a sacrament between one man and one woman, it has strengthened societies for millennia, and we must uphold the truth of marriage. Extreme leftists — activist judges, the Obama Administration, and academic elites — are trying to extinguish these most fundamental, God-given rights. Ted Cruz will preserve life, marriage, and the family, and he has the record to prove it. If Ted is elected president, he will instruct his Attorney General to investigate Planned Parenthood on day one. And rather than enacting policies that tear down these pillars of our society, he will work to restore a culture of life, marriage, and family.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How much do you want to bet ?

We haven't heard the last from Jeb.

If they try to cram Jeb down the voters throats...They lose BIG.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not me I see Trump digging up more dirt on Hillary than she can handle.

Remember Trump is one of the big boys and Hillary is small potatoes, she needs guys like Trump or she's useless.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

As opposed to Hilary and Bernie? Like those two are any better.

Neither party has decent candidates...it isn't just Republicans.

I tend to agree with you. Let's elect Bernie! He is at least a decent place holder who will cause minimal damage and probably some good. There is no way in the world that he is even getting 20% of his agenda through Congress. Maybe he could tone back some of our foreign policy...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

If Cruz drops out...or is deemed damaged goods by the electorate...Trump has his straight shot to 1237.
Watch Trump next pick Kasich as VP...it's probably already been set up in a deal.
edit on 26-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Another angle from the Cruz 'coward' attack on Truump
edit on 26/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If Cruz drops out...or is deemed damaged goods by the electorate...Trump has his straight shot to 1237.

Thank god I want dirt on Clinton to shut that bitch down.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

There's more than enough dirt to bury her.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or buy her.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

She made at least two Billion for a few years as Sec of State. Imagine what she could make as President.

Even Donald doesn't have that kind of money alone.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: misterhistory

She made at least two Billion for a few years as Sec of State. Imagine what she could make as President.

Even Donald doesn't have that kind of money alone.

I'm sure she's already trying to decide how to spend it.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Do you think the GOP will let Trump win even if Cruz dropped out because of this scandal?
I am not so sure. I think they would go so far as to just flat out disqualify him from the convention under any rule they cared to make up.
They have already talked about unbinding on the first round, allowing a candidate to use all their delegates in one block to pledge to another candidate and suspending rule 40.
One of those is a mitigation for Trump even if he has 1237.
Whether they could get away with it is another matter - a lot to play out.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I really think Trump and Kasich had a backroom deal...Kasich gets Ohio...stays in even without a path to Pres. in order to cripple Cruz in additional states.

Now, Kasich will be the only other candidate in the race...but still without a path.
Trump will win remaining states...over Cruz

Trump announces Kasich as VP choice soon...Kasich delivers Ohio.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And meanwhile...Hillary is flying under the radar, happy as can be.

I don't like Trump. He is an idiot. However, the most I believe he was involved is knowing it was going to come out thanks to his friend at NE.

If you have read anything about this, it seems clear that Rubio supporters were the ones hinting a long time ago (like has been mentioned).

In fact, before all this happened, I nearly posted a link to THIS story. I didn't because it wasn't a big story, and I thought surely it would be big news if true.

You can see that BEFORE this broke, Rubio supporters were involved. Not only that story, but the tweets they show are from Rubio supporters. As much as I hate Trump, the only proof is Cruz saying it was him.

However, I will say that logically, I think this is what happened...Purely opinion. This story started leaking and being hinted by Rubio's crowd. They clearly had info of some kind. I think it is logical that they intended to leak it until Rubio quit. At that time, through Twitter, you can go look and see many posts from the Stop Trump PAC that started talking about Cruz/Rubio 2016 was as good as Rubio/Cruz 2016 because that was better than Trump2016. So, here they are, having a blast threatening to drop this scandal UNTIL they realized it could be more beneficial to drop it. However, too many people were "in on it" at that time...they had played it up and spread it too far. Jokes about #TheThing were everywhere. The story was stopped by Rubio's crowd, but obviously someone else picked up on it and BAM! It exploded. Did Trump have anything to do with it? I would say no because this is exactly what NE would have reported anyway. Did Trump KNOW about it? Absolutely. Everyone did by that point.

It is even possible that Trump WAS referring to this as the infamous "beans." He is covering those tracks by saying it was something else, but it is more than likely Trump knew because EVERYBODY knew...and he took a jab over it. It doesnt mean he is behind the whole story though. I am blatantly against everything Trump, but I am not letting it cloud my view of this.

So I think this was a juicy tidbit that ended up getting away. They were smug and playing with fire and they burned the house down before they realized it was more lucrative to drop it. Too late.

Is it true? Until I see lawsuits from Cruz instead of hearing vague threats without any action...I reserve the right to call shenanigans. I already would have sued everyone I could if I was a Presidential candidate facing a career and family ending lie. Especially if I was beyond well versed in law like Cruz.

I don't care what Cruz does with his man bits. I do care when someone is telling me how to lead my life -and can be in a position to MAKE me - if that person is not living his own advice. All politicians do this though, so what isnew?

Hillary is the one winner in all this...so it's working. Unfortunately.
edit on 26-3-2016 by BarefootInWinter because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Do you think the GOP will let Trump win even if Cruz dropped out because of this scandal?
I am not so sure. I think they would go so far as to just flat out disqualify him from the convention under any rule they cared to make up.
They have already talked about unbinding on the first round, allowing a candidate to use all their delegates in one block to pledge to another candidate and suspending rule 40.
One of those is a mitigation for Trump even if he has 1237.
Whether they could get away with it is another matter - a lot to play out.

I think it's all GOP est. feelgood contingency planning out of hopelessness.
Honestly, they already know they can't stop Trump.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter

I don't like Trump. He is an idiot. However, the most I believe he was involved is knowing it was going to come out thanks to his friend at NE.

If you have read anything about this, it seems clear that Rubio supporters were the ones hinting a long time ago like has been mentioned.

In fact, before all this happened, I nearly posted a link to THIS story. I didn't because it wasn't a big story, and I thought surely it would be big news if true.

You can see that BEFORE this broke, Rubio supporters were involved. Not only that story, but the tweets they show are from Rubio supporters. As much as I hate Trump, the only proof is Cruz saying it was him.

However, I will say that logically, I think this is what happened...Purely opinion. This story started leaking and being hinted by Rubio's crowd. They clearly had info of some kind. I think it is logical that they intended to leak it until Rubio quit. At that time, through Twitter, you can go look and see many post from the Stop Trump PAC that started talking about Cruz/Rubio 2016 was as good as Rubio/Cruz 2016 because that was better than Trump2016. So, here they are, having a blast threatening to drop this scandal UNTIL they realized it could be more beneficial to drop it. However, too many people were "in on it" at that time...they had played it up and spread it too far. Jokes about #TheThing were everywhere. The story was stopped by Rubio's crowd, but obviously someone else picked up on it and BAM! It exploded. Did Trump have anything to do with it? I would say no because this is exactly what NE would have reported anyway. Did Trump KNOW about it? Absolutely. Everyone did by that point.

It is even possible that Trump WAS referring to this as the infamous "beans." He is covering those tracks by saying it was something else, but it is more than likely Trump knew because EVERYBODY knew...and he took a jab over it. It doesnt mean he is behind the whole story though. I am blatantly against everything Trump, but I am not letting it cloud my view of this.

So I think this was a juicy tidbit that ended up getting away. They were smug and playing with fire and they burned the house down before they realized it was more lucrative to drop it. Too late.

Is it true? Until I see lawsuits from Cruz instead of hearing vague threats without any action...I reserve the right to call shenanigans. I already would have sued everyone I could if I was a Presidential candidate facing a career and family ending lie. Especially if I was beyond well versed in law like Cruz.

I don't care what Cruz does with his man bits. I do care when someone is telling me how to lead my life -and can be in a position to MAKE me - if that person is not living his own advice. All politicians do this though, so what I new?

The current thinking from Twitter is now that it was actually Rubio's WIFE who told David Pecker's WIFE (NE) about the scandal, at a party.
The rest is history.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter

If you have read anything about this, it seems clear that Rubio supporters were the ones hinting a long time ago like has been mentioned.

However, I will say that logically, I think this is what happened...Purely opinion. This story started leaking and being hinted by Rubio's crowd. They clearly had info of some kind. I think it is logical that they intended to leak it until Rubio quit. At that time, through Twitter, you can go look and see many post from the Stop Trump PAC that started talking about Cruz/Rubio 2016 was as good as Rubio/Cruz 2016 because that was better than Trump2016. So, here they are, having a blast threatening to drop this scandal UNTIL they realized it could be more beneficial to drop it. However, too many people were "in on it" at that time...they had played it up and spread it too far. Jokes about #TheThing were everywhere. The story was stopped by Rubio's crowd, but obviously someone else picked up on it and BAM! It exploded. Did Trump have anything to do with it? I would say no because this is exactly what NE would have reported anyway. Did Trump KNOW about it? Absolutely. Everyone did by that point.

I don't care what Cruz does with his man bits. I do care when someone is telling me how to lead my life -and can be in a position to MAKE me - if that person is not living his own advice. All politicians do this though, so what I new?

The current thinking from Twitter is now that it was actually Rubio's WIFE who told David Pecker's WIFE (NE) about the scandal, at a party.
The rest is history.

WOW is that right? Secrets are hard to keep!

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join