It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am having a hard time trying to process all of this

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The way its going this will be known as the erection of 2016

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Apparently somebody tracked down Amanda Carpenter sister-in-law who admitted it happened

It’s true. They were together only a few times.” She added her sister-in-law, “was transfixed by Ted. He has a way of selling ice to an Eskimo.” I asked when the affairs occurred. “Right before Ted’s campaign for Senate,” she said. “They’d get together when Cruz visited DC.” She added, “The whole family knows, everybody knows about this.”.....It was a mistake, but everybody makes mistake. Ted Cruz is like Clinton though — he preys on young admiring women.”

edit on 25-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Boy, have we been set up by the establishment?

You’re probably right if you’re saying the establishment wants both Cruz and Trump to destroy each other

…and if Bernie keeps it up…he didn’t get the message this week to quit.

He better watch his back, he’s 74, and might have had some old girl friends

Queen Hillary is erected

that's NOT a misspelling

Still think Hillary's email scandal is just not an unfortunately timed coincidence. If there is one person benefitting from everyone's misdeeds and possible scandals -- it's Bernie.

And I don't think it's a coincidence that he has the biggest spending plan and wants to give the federal government the most power.

The 'Establishment' most certainly LOVES him.
edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Queen Hillary is erected

Terrifying,

What if they are all in on it?

Naw, conspiracy overload.

To what lengths would they go?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I am having a hard time trying to process all of this

Don't even try.

Just sit back and watch it unfold. That's all we can do.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Queen Hillary is erected

Terrifying,

Why wouldn't they all be in on it? The evidence certainly points to it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Apparently somebody tracked down Amanda Carpenter sister-law who admitted it happened

It’s true. They were together only a few times.” She added her sister-in-law, “was transfixed by Ted. He has a way of selling ice to an Eskimo.” I asked when the affairs occurred. “Right before Ted’s campaign for Senate,” she said. “They’d get together when Cruz visited DC.” She added, “The whole family knows, everybody knows about this.”.....It was a mistake, but everybody makes mistake. Ted Cruz is like Clinton though — he preys on young admiring women.”

OMG, Where is Beck?

lol

Not really funny is it?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Queen Hillary is erected

Terrifying,

It does doesn't it.

spooky

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This may have been posted already, but Micheal Savage said on his show today that he may pull his support for Trump.

Michael Savage said today on his radio show that the National Enquirer story smearing Ted Cruz is completely false, and he knows this based on a source he says he would trust with his life. Savage points out that Cruz is rightly offended over this utter garbage. But even more so, Savage says that he abhors these attempts of assassination by innuendo, as it has been done to him, and while he doesn’t blame Trump for the story, he threatens to withdraw his support of Trump if he doesn’t completely disavow the story and the man who owns the National Enquirer, David Pecker. Read more: therightscoop.com...

therightscoop.com...
edit on 25-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Instead, he says "Well, let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

That is the exact Quote?

That's so weird.

Yeah, that is his quote. I am assuming that, being Christian and "above" all the "sleazy" Trump stuff, he was calling Trump a specific name without using the word.

It is a filtered word here, but if you check Wikipedia for a version of ratcopulator, it makes it clear what his statement calls Trump.

I find it weird he is choosing this as a response because it isn't exactly a real denial. If I was Cruz canhd it was a lie, I would deny it plainly.

Also, seeing as people call Cruz "El Rato"... That makes the response even worse. It makes it seem as though Cruz acknowledges he himself is a rat that wouldn't bang Trump even if he is also a rat.

So, the entire Cruz statement fails in remarkable wasys considering it took like, what, 12 hours to come up with?
edit on 25-3-2016 by BarefootInWinter because: Link is filtered too

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ummm...so...does that mean laying Ted...is copping the Bill Clinton defense...?

"I did not have sex with that rodent...erm...vermin...ahem...I really meant to say they were shrews...the lot of them"

YouSir

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Queen Hillary is erected

Terrifying,

It does doesn't it.

spooky

Hillary's email scandal tells the truth.

These parties play hardball and they scheme (together) well in advance.

If Hillary's email is what it purports to be -- an 'unpredictable' federal investigation capable of leading to an indictment -- then why on earth would the DNC bank on her to escape damage from it and win it all?

I am certain that everything we see is scripted and planned to facilitate ONE chosen winner from ONE unified Establishment.
edit on 25-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have this vision, millions upon millions of Americans march to Washington, drag them all out of their offices, and send them on a slow boat to China.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Republican Convention

Staring Donald Trump, with Dr Carson and Ted Cruz

edit on 25-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This may have been posted already, but Micheal Savage said on his show today that he may pull his support for Trump.

Michael Savage said today on his radio show that the National Enquirer story smearing Ted Cruz is completely false, and he knows this based on a source he says he would trust with his life. Savage points out that Cruz is rightly offended over this utter garbage. But even more so, Savage says that he abhors these attempts of assassination by innuendo, as it has been done to him, and while he doesn’t blame Trump for the story, he threatens to withdraw his support of Trump if he doesn’t completely disavow the story and the man who owns the National Enquirer, David Pecker. Read more: therightscoop.com...

therightscoop.com...

I saw that... we will see... Trump is on his show a lot.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Apparently somebody tracked down Amanda Carpenter sister-in-law who admitted it happened

Yep - no confirmation on the story though. Its just a guy on a social network.

What I am still trying to fathom is how come both Carpenter and Cruz got the same temporary tattoo on the same day. Its a remarkable coincidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trying to catch up...but this was all originally from Rubio and the establishment...Trump had nothing to do with this...correct?
BTW...Great work throughout the thread, UKTruth.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ouch, that's gonna hurt

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They mow us down before we got to Baltimore

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join