It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawful Authority and Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

The Apostolic Constitution, Heresy, Exorcism, and Satan's War against Humanity using Freemasonry

Your opinions have no value MASONS. The Devil has always had his followers, he even got a third of the Angels. But in the end know where Lawful Authority comes from, know what Freemasonry is. Save yourself and demit at once.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling Gentleman
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

The Apostolic Constitution, Heresy, Exorcism, and Satan's War against Humanity using Freemasonry

Your opinions have no value MASONS. The Devil has always had his followers, he even got a third of the Angels. But in the end know where Lawful Authority comes from, know what Freemasonry is. Save yourself and demit at once.

Firstly can you at least decide who it is using Freemasonry, Devil, Satan, Lucifer seeing as it does make a difference.

Secondly do you work for Freemasonrywatch or is this the only site you read. This site is bunk, full of crap mostly. It has some very interesting info, but to be honest is so far fetched it often used by mason's to defend Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If Freemasons use Freemasonry Watch to defend "the Craft" then why do they, and have they, spent so much time trying to get it taken down? Why do they continually file false and defamatory reports with Police Authoritys, and Internet Providers?

The reason I have quoted so extensively from that EXCELLENT resource is because it is unrivalled in exposing the lies of Freemasons and Freemasonry.

Freemasons game is always Ad Hominem and suppression, but thanks to the internet their reign of terror and propaganda is over.

Look what has happened to your Brothers in the U.K. and Europe. Wouldn't it be much less embarrassing for your family if you demitted now, rather than face the public humilation of public registration?

Think about the future of freemasonry - it has none.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If Freemasons use Freemasonry Watch to defend "the Craft" then why do they,

Because, IMO, it is so full of crap, nothing is proven and it is all here say.

they, spent so much time trying to get it taken down? Why do they continually file false and defamatory reports with Police Authoritys, and Internet Providers?

You are referring to members again.

Lets try this again

Freemason = Person
Freemasonry = Fraternity

The reason I have quoted so extensively from that EXCELLENT resource is because it is unrivalled in exposing the lies of Freemasons and Freemasonry.

In your opinion, which is not gospel, and doesn't actually prove anything exclusively.

Freemasons game is always Ad Hominem and suppression, but thanks to the internet their reign of terror and propaganda is over.

Now is the rein of the conspiracy theorist and the people who cut and paste other peoples work time and time again.

Look what has happened to your Brothers in the U.K. and Europe. Wouldn't it be much less embarrassing for your family if you demitted now, rather than face the public humilation of public registration?

There is a register of all Freemasons any way you idiot. They publish a year book that anyone can get hold of. And as for public registration that was required of those in the police and jury services due to the continued propoganda and slander similar to what you keep posting. 75% of councils have turned over the requirement of school teacher s and public sector workers to reveal there membership. The UK as a whole deems the public registration of Freemasons as discrimination as no other organisation has to do so. And as seeing as there is a year book any way all freemasons are already registered by choice.

Again CHECK CHECK CHECK

Freemasonry has been around for hundreds of years and will be here for hundreds more, long after you and your beloved freemasonrywatch.

[edit on 12/1/2005 by Bondi]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Masonic Membership is published in Year Books, and they are available to the public?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Masonic Oath Number 1 is keeping the Secrets of a Freemason when communicated as such. All Secrets, not just ritual mumbo jumbo, but their identity as a freemason, and any other secrets, business, social, political, criminal.

Facts Mason. Check, Check, Check.

Freemasonry is a Secret Society, in all senses of the word.

Why hell even the British Parliamentary Committee threatened the Secretary of the Grand Lodge of England with contempt of parliament and he still wouldn't produce the list - of just Police, Judges, Solicitors, and Prosecutors who were Masons.

What cheap lies.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Travelling Gentleman]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Secondly do you work for Freemasonrywatch or is this the only site you read.

assumes facts not in evidence. specifically, you read?

methinks this is but another,

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
THe freemasons is really big
Masons are not all freaks and worship devil...

Only the ones who acheived the 33rd degree of the york rite, below that, it's like nothing....no member below that are inform of any suspicious activity...they used the fraternity to hide the secret society, so freemasonry is total O.K like any kind of other fraternity.

Before freemansonry it was something else and maybe later it will be called another name..it's all a cover-up, so we should stop saying that masons are bad

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If Freemasons use Freemasonry Watch to defend "the Craft" then why do they, and have they, spent so much time trying to get it taken down? Why do they continually file false and defamatory reports with Police Authoritys, and Internet Providers?

What the hell are you talking about, son? The only people who "use" Freemasonry Watch are the simple-minded. Masons don't take that stuff seriously, nor do anyone else with at least a 10th graduated. Anyone who has all of his high school history credits can see in the first 5 minutes of viewing that Freemasonry Watch is pure bunk.

What did happen, is that Freemasonry Watch began posting copyrighted photos, in violation of the law. Furthermore, a group of anti-Masons on that site began stalking and harassing certain Masons and their family members in real life, which led to other legal involvement. The anti-Masons on Freemasonry Watch are, quite frankly, the scum of the earth, and will obviosly stop at nothing to spread their gospel of hate and lies.

I just took a look at their discussion forum also; if the resident "anti-Masons" there are representatives of you guys as a whole, it isn't we Masons with the problem, lol.

On a side note, readers can view a letter written by Brother Stephen DeFoe to the Freemasonry Watch website here

Now, I hasten to inform you, sir, that this is not Freemasonry Watch, and you will not find the Freemasonry Watch simpletons here. If you're going to base your arguments on that website, which is taken seriously by practically no one, you're way out of your league on ATS.

Uh-huh.

It seems to me that this is precisely your game. After all, wasn't it you who blasted on this forum yesterday, calling us "evil", "satanists", etc. (which is ad hominem), and claiming "there is no argument, only exposure" (which is suppression). Can you spell "hypocrite"?

Thank you for those wise words, O Great Prophet. Now, since you're so adept at telling us the future, maybe you can post next Saturday's Powerball numbers for us.

Too many trolls, not enough bridges.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry, gang, I forgot to post the link to Freemasonry Watch's discussion forum:

b4.boards2go.com...

Take a look...if those guys represent progress, I'll be happy to stay retro.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Freemasons ... their reign of terror and propaganda ...

Can you tell me how your life has been affected by Freemasonry? What has Freemasonry done to you, what reign of terror are you talking about?!? Is there a reason that you talk this way about Freemasonry?

Maybe you tried to join and had your petition rejected?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The only people who say the ridiculous things you do in regard to that website are Freemasons. Big woop. Why just in the past few hours on this board I've caught you out on how many errors, even lies? Yah, right you are some intellect.

It is quite illuminating the frantic nonsense you hurl at that site with out refuting a single article. Your response? To post out and out fabrications and libel from Masonic Hate and Stalker pages?

The only stalking that takes place on the net is Masons making mendacious posts posing as "anti's" then false accusations. Spying and false accusations, it is right there in the Catholic Encyclopedia describing Freemasonry's methods during the French Revolution. Nothing changes in two hundred years.

The simple fact is that Freemasonry Watch is probably the most quoted, most visited website on the internet on the subject of Freemasonry. And this forum? Freemasonry Watch probably receives more traffic in a day than this area of the board does in six months.

In the end that is all that matters.

Eyeballs. Just ask Mel Gibson.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Travelling Gentleman]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Spying and false accusations, it is right there in the Catholic Encyclopedia describing Freemasonry's methods during the French Revolution. Nothing changes in two hundred years.

In that case maybe I will get a response from Napoleon about that email I sent him last week about his SUV.

Nothing changes? Am I to assume that the Catholic church is still burning witches and heretics?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Nothing changes? Am I to assume that the Catholic church is still burning witches and heretics?

I don't think so, but judging from a few recent posts, it seems there's a fringe element who would be all too happy to bring in a new Inquisition.

Thankfully, most people will no longer be duped by religious radicals. Denying ignorance begins with questioning everything and everyone. This holds true with even good and honest people, who simply may be mistaken about what they believe (which was Socrates' method). But it holds doubly true when someone pops up with all the hatefullness of hell itself, trying to strong-arm and intimidate folks with their beliefs. At that point, it ceases being an opinion, and becomes a doctrinal ideology. And if history shows us anything at all, it's that mean-spirited ideology is always wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Masonic Membership is published in Year Books, and they are available to the public?

They are I have one for the UK. Clearly states all members and the lodges to which they are members, including if they hold any lodge rank. I can't give you more fact than that of I have one.

Masonic Oath Number 1 is keeping the Secrets of a Freemason when communicated as such. All Secrets, not just ritual mumbo jumbo, but their identity as a freemason, and any other secrets, business, social, political, criminal.

The only secrets to keep are the modes of recognition, signs tokens and grips. They cannot keep criminal secrets as they have to abide by the law of the land before freemasonry. Politics are exclude from all lodge business so that comment is not possible.

Facts Mason. Check, Check, Check.

They seem to, you don't seem to

Freemasonry is a Secret Society, in all senses of the word.

How would you know about it then. It is a society that keeps secrets granted, can't argue with that.

Why hell even the British Parliamentary Committee threatened the Secretary of the Grand Lodge of England with contempt of parliament and he still wouldn't produce the list - of just Police, Judges, Solicitors, and Prosecutors who were Masons.

Does every Christian have to quote membership of the church no, if it was enforced it would be descrimintation. And as I have said, if you really want to know, just get a year book.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Travelling "gentleman", at the rate you are going, you will soon be travelling away from ATS. You are coming close to being a one-day wonder.

Didn't you read ANYthing on ATS before joining? If you had, you would have seen you are NOT very well-equipped to try to malign the Masons.
A quick search here would have shown you that freemasonrywatch.org has been effectively debunked.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
A quick search here would have shown you that freemasonrywatch.org has been effectively debunked.

Over, and over, and over, and over again.

Hey guys look at it this way - At least he writes complete sentences...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

This is why I'm not sure if it's GLeamer or not, GLeamer was for the most part incoherent in his posts with some exceptions.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom

Originally posted by The Axeman

This is why I'm not sure if it's GLeamer or not, GLeamer was for the most part incoherent in his posts with some exceptions.

I'm sure it's not simply by grammar and spelling. Anyway I sent this "Gentleman" a U2U so as not to flame him in public, I am interested to hear his reply as I thanked him and Freemasonrywatch for pompting me to seek out the TRUTH from Masons themselves. That guy is like a Jack Chick tract come to life...

Originally posted by Travelling "Gentleman"
Save yourself and demit at once.

Yeah. I'm sure that the Masons will jump right on that gem of priceless advice.

[edit on 1/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Your opinions have no value MASONS.

I may be wrong but, i thought in america everyones opinions and views mattered. A great man once said "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

new topics

top topics

join