It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caveman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have not seen this movie since I was a kid. I watch it earlier with a friend over a bottle of wine and we were both laughing our asses off.
They don't make them like this anymore. This one is easily in my top 20...maybe top 10.
Groovy old school special effects. Beautiful sets and backgrounds. You learn a new language.
A hero's story with a happy ending.
Highly recommended.

edit on 25-3-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
I loved that movie when I was a kid. I watched it not long ago to see if I still liked it. It still had that old magic.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I loved that movie when I was a kid. I watched it not long ago to see if I still liked it. It still had that old magic.
Skunkape Skidmark zug zug?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Easily one of the most underrated comedies ever. When Ringo squashed the huge bug on Quaids face I peed. When the entire tribe of cavemen jumped up and down on John Matuzak's back and gave him his first chiropractic adjustment I screamed out loud in hysteria. The musical bit around the campfire, sweet. And the stoned dinosaur. I was a puddle.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thank You so much...It's been years. I enjoyed it.a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lol, downloaded it before three weeks again, after decades of not watching that movie, and it was as funny as i remembered it!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Want to watch another one? Watch "Quest for fire" with Ron Perlman. The scene with the sabre toothed tigers is surprising. Not for kids though.

top topics

join