It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late night Pain Relief...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

In the recesses of my shriveled heart I have a dungeon where I keep my Memories,
Each chamber is filled with hopes and dreams And the people who tore the stitching at my seams.

The first holds the Gypsy Queen, A woman I rarely got to see Madness took her deep into the Veil
When she finally found the way out I had grown with out a Doubt.

Next Room held the Blacksmith The Chains he forged were strong But his work took him away Hammering at the forge all night.

The Third room holds the Idea of Love Three Faces of Deceit that I have come to scorn They Ripped my heart until I covered it in bone.
Out of sight out of Mind that was my curse, If duty took me away from any of them They vanished like smoke in the wind.

The fourth room holds my wife, A price she pays for deeds of the past Always Careful to hide my Rage and Anger At a test of my love that was not needed.

The last Room holds the Most Dangerous one, Bound the tightest, chained the Strongest, He is the one who thirsts the most But will not take a drink from the cup provided For I am my own Judge, Jailer, and executioner All Wrapped in a Candy Covered Shell, Blown in the wind Somewhere Beyond the Veil.

CoBaZ

*sorry I Just felt like posting something to take my mind off of physical pain that is keeping me awake.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Cool...hope it worked!
Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Got my mind off my post Op shoulder for a bit...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Line 1 your first love, your lives took you apart and your maturity made you realize it was better to move on for the both of you.

Line 2 The life you built for yourself. The struggle of youth, a life nearly lost forging a new one.

Line 3, three companions, each an idea of love for you. How ever they were not your one.

Line 4 your wife was unfaithful, or told a lie that impacted the rest of your life with her. It appears you stand in the way of her forgiveness how ever.

If this was your message, I say spot on. Well done sir. If not I may be off base, or the emotion can be misinterpreted.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Encore! Tosses candy and pain meds ! Really that was very good. Thank you and I hope that you get feeling better soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you really pen these lines . . while in pain,
Heal, get better, and give us more . . . of the same.

Nice.

new topics

top topics

join